F.I.T.T. Azure Cobra Shootout (Ended. Results on post 3.)

• Thread starter Ronald6
  • 244 comments
Waiting for Disney on Ice to start so I've added this to the current events. :)

I cant get mine round any faster than 1:45.223 I can't push it any harder either or it kills me in a big ball of smoke!

I've clocked a 1.43 dead, but that's with a lot of tyre smoke and some glancing of walls.

How can the stupid thing under and oversteer at the same time...

I've clocked a 1.43 dead, but that's with a lot of tyre smoke and some glancing of walls.

How can the stupid thing under and oversteer at the same time...

Oversteer? From the 7 liter V8 up front sending power to the rear wheels, with what is basically an upturned bathtub for a body holding it down. Understeer? Look at said V8, acting as an anvil of sorts. :lol:

1:42.200 best 42.xxx regular ,not so nasty to control with my actual tune, just trying some insanes settings to see if some magic happen.:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1:42.200 best 42.xxx regular ,not so nasty to control with my actual tune, just trying some insanes settings to see if some magic happen.:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eh…-15/+40 ride height, 1/1 on all the dampers and ARB settings, insane toe angles and 30/15/20 on the diff or something like that? :lol:

Eh…-15/+40 ride height, 1/1 on all the dampers and ARB settings, insane toe angles and 30/15/20 on the diff or something like that? :lol:

I tried that, it's useless, it still oversteers on exit from low speed corners, and it takes the radius of the largest of Jupiter's moons to turn when taking mid speed corners.

I tried that, it's useless, it still oversteers on exit from low speed corners, and it takes the radius of the largest of Jupiter's moons to turn when taking mid speed corners.

Use the gearing to your advantage then. :P And did you really try those settings? :lol:

What, you tested them just now, right after I posted it? :lol: You do know that was my guess tuning, right? And it is 100% not accurate. :lol:

No, I tested them when I was testing, duh. :P

I've finished my tune anyway, it's on share if you want a go. Not that I'm happy with the end result, but whatever, I got frustrated. :lol:

Believe or not i'm actually RH :fr +30/rear-20..... almost no TOE ,no camber...... Crazy car :):dunce:👍 and it work fine, like a 111R with my R.I.P Grandmother driving.

Use the gearing to your advantage then. :P And did you really try those settings? :lol:

A 4 gearbox work well for retake.

Believe or not i'm actually RH :fr +30/rear-20..... almost no TOE ,no camber...... Crazy car :):dunce:👍 and it work fine, like a 111R with my R.I.P Grandmother driving.

A 4 gearbox work well for retake.

Huh? +30 front? That's extreme to the other direction! :lol: So…easy but slow?

I'm only using 3, I think. :lol:

praiano63

I'm heading that way with RH too, I think I'm currently running 0/-20 or thereabouts, but I don't think it's enough...

The oversteer really isn't that bad, but the understeer is immensely frustrating.

I think I tried to solve that understeer and oversteer by crippling its power delivery, leaving it in 2nd for the low speed stuff, keeping it out of the power band until I got it pointing straight (when I'd promptly drop it into 1st and light up the tyres). Not all that reliable though, even then. :lol:

Onboy123
The long, dangerous one...

The tank car?

trackripper123
...How can the stupid thing under and oversteer at the same time...

It's called a "true drift," the front is drifting/slip because it's being pushed so hard and the rear is drifting/slip because it's being over-powered. I love true drifting, and with this car on this track it's so easy to do. 👍

That's why we have a thing for horsepower. If we create enough smoke you can't see how bad it is around the corners and the drivers are too terrified to think about it. :lol:

Back