F1 2011 Race of Champions - Spa Francorchamps - *Invitation Only*F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Tom
  • 65 comments
I've only gotten 2 replies to the PM's, from you and jcm. Neither of you might be able to go. I don't know if I would make the time either, as I have to go and get photos done for my passport to be renewed. Next week is probably best.

Yeah, I think i'm going to push this to next week. Maybe then, everyone will be aware, and available, hopefully.

I get the feeling that this isn't going to get anywhere close to the amount of people that signed up, probably no more then 4, so unless a lot of people start posting, I'm out. Haven't really been playing since the GTP season ended, and after hearing how much better the F1 2012 handling is, I think I'll just wait for that one to start racing online again :)

jcm
I get the feeling that this isn't going to get anywhere close to the amount of people that signed up, probably no more then 4, so unless a lot of people start posting, I'm out. Haven't really been playing since the GTP season ended, and after hearing how much better the F1 2012 handling is, I think I'll just wait for that one to start racing online again :)

Snap.

Back