F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND SIX - Voting

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You may use up to three votes
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Wednesday 11th June 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)
244520.jpg

Submitted Entries
A
DR: *mutters* Uh, Nico mate, I think Lewis is butthurt enough without your hand down there.
B
Lewis and Daniel look bemused when the FIA Action for Road Safety Campaign announces their guest speaker on the subject of parking.
C
Nico: "Now my friend Lewis was going to do the road-action talk but he's not talking to me, so meet my friend, and number 2 turned 1 driver for Red Bull Dani!!!!"
D
Awkwiardo
E
Look at the flags,
Look how they fly for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
F
Hambergardo.
G
Hey, guys, sorry about Saturday. But it all worked out, right? We're still friends? Mai Tais at my room later?
H
"I know Lewis said that he would handle this like Senna, but I don't recall Ayrton ever paying someone to feel up Alain Prost.

"And I don't recall Prost groping them back, either."
I
Now we proudly present the ventriloquist act of Nico Rosberg with his puppets Hami and Dani!
J
Nico to Lewis:
"You think your smarter than me, don't you Lewis? Thats right I saw you last night talking to Pastor. Little did you know that I snuck into Parc Ferme and tampered with his fuel pump. No one suspected a thing and look whose laughing now."
K
DR: Now where have I seen those looks before?..................oh....now I remember....after the Malaysian GP last year.
L
Ricciardo checks out Rosberg's escape road for blockages...
M
Red Bull slowly closing the gap with the Mercedes Boys...
N
Nico: Remember what Niki Lauda said: “You have to be a b------ if you want to win in Formula One anyway, no question.”

Daniel: So which one of you is Mr. Lauda referring to?
O
Rosberg: "Still waiting to be congratulated...."

Hamilton:"...."
P
Hamilton does his best to protect his assets.
Q
That moment when Daniel Ricciardo twigs that F1 drivers' lengths are sewn onto the front of their overalls...
R
Narrator: Daniel had never been trained in marriage counseling but he could tell this couple needed help, but how to do it he pondered...
S
Ricciardo: Guys, just saying but, Lauda looks better in a hat than you two do.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Apologies for the lack of some formatting in the entries - unfortunately there is no longer any multi-quote functionality on GTP and manually quoting each post is too time consuming. Unless I can figure out a quicker way of multi-quoting, formatting features in captions will be ignored in future polls, including web links.

H2Q is a really odd compound, but that's what I'm going for this week.

Last edited:
Voting deadline will be brought forward to 1800 BST today (about 2.5 hours from now) - apologies for late notice... get your votes in if you haven't already done so :)👍

Very tempted to be a douche and edit my votes so I win outright, but that would be cheating and against the point of the game.

Back