F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first pionts quite happy with that

21 caption but only 14 voters thats 1/3 not voting

Yep, I noticed that :( I am including links in the voting thread to remind people to vote, but it is not compulsory.

Yeah, guilty.

I clicked on the voting thread, saw two captions that I'd give a point to but couldn't see a third and couldn't give 2 points to either. So I went away to think about it...

I think in the next round I'll introduce a slightly more flexible voting system, were you can cast up to three votes, but there will no longer be the need to use all three votes if you don't wish to...

Ironically, browsing this thread I see four captions I'd have given a point to - so I'd have been stuck cutting one instead of adding one :lol:

Round Five - Spain

spaind.jpg

243572.jpg

Entries by Monday, 19th May - 0900 BST

Please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.
Please read the full rules available in Post #1 before entering.

243572.jpg

Sergio stop blowing at me, you know damn well how badly tailwinds affect me.

Last edited:
Pastor: "Look, I've got more talent in my little finger than you've got in your entire body."

(final entry - that'll do pig. That'll do.)

Last edited:
243572.jpg

Pastor: "Hey Sergio, pull my finger!" :dopey:
Sergio: "Knock it off with the 'pull my finger or I'll crash into you' Pastor , it's getting old.
Pastor: "You'll never see me coming." :mischievous:

Final entry

Last edited:
243572.jpg

Sergio: Is that the number of accidents you admit you were at fault Pastor?

Pastor: Absolutely not Sergio, this is the finger I use at the ATM machine when I need more money to keep me in my Lotus position.

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

Last edited:
Pedro: Is that the number of accidents you admit you were at fault Pastor?

Pastor: Absolutely not Pedro, this is the finger I use at the ATM machine when I need more money to keep me in my Williams seat.

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'
Pedro?
PEDRO?????

243572.jpg

Maldonado: "Okay, look. I will bet you my seat that I can go an entire weekend without crashing."
Perez: "Surely you can't be serious."
Maldonado: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

243572.jpg

Perez: Why are you playing eniee meanie miny mo?
Maldonado: It's my method of target selection for the weekend. Please don't interrupt.

Perez: Heard rumors your going to be taking my seat next year, that can't possibly be true.

Maldonado: It is true, thats why Smirnoff has sponsered Force India. Ever tried that stuff before a race?

243572.jpg

"Sergio, it maybe true that I have flipped Gutierrez, that I have crashed into your good self on several occasions, as well as Hamilton, Bianchi and Di Resta amongst many others, I have crashed because I wasn't looking where I was going, because I was driving into the pit lane too fast, because I was trying too hard on my first flying lap of Q1, on the last lap of a race when a podium was possible, and also whilst during a demonstration in my home country... But how many races have you won?"​

243572.jpg

Pastor: It's an invisible flame....for the advert.....you know.......burn*
Sergio: Would you like me to blow it out?

243572.jpg

"We attach a vuvuzela to the exhaust. Then we buy share in a company that makes earplugs. Then, when everyone hates the noise and buys earplugs, we never have to worry about losing out seats again. It's the perfect crime!"

243572.jpg

Pastor: This is the number of races I have to score points before PDVSA HQ gets ransacked for wasting what remains of my country's money.

Final entry.

243572.jpg

SP: You do realise that points on your license are DIFFERENT to World Championship points right?

PM: ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back