Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
halolz_dot_com_xboxliveheadsetfail.jpg

IMHO he could had used the drill some more. I'm pretty sure that it would be cheaper to get more drill bits than new rim.. although, it is a cheap ass rim and it was ruined from the previous removal attempts anyway. Sucks to be him..

IMHO he could had used the drill some more. I'm pretty sure that it would be cheaper to get more drill bits than new rim.. although, it is a cheap ass rim and it was ruined from the previous removal attempts anyway. Sucks to be him..
I don't think you realize how how the hard the metal is that makes up a tap.

You'd be drilling for hours and hours and ruin countless drill bits, After which you'd probably have to replace the hub since drilling out the stud would render those threads useless. He said he had a flat tire on that wheel, and I'm assuming the car wasn't drivable and he needs the car to get around.

EDIT: I'm with him. An entire day of frustration and possibly higher overall cost in the end, or a <$200 wheel.

I have dealt with my share of stuck lug nuts and only very few of them required drilling. but, each to their own, and he seemed to have another set of rims ready for the car, so I guess it was worth it.. and at least he is part of immortal internet hall of fail. :D

I have dealt with my share of stuck lug nuts and only very few of them required drilling. but, each to their own, and he seemed to have another set of rims ready for the car, so I guess it was worth it.. and at least he is part of immortal internet hall of fail. :D

Your heavily overrating the fail..

On the good side, that's one less set of cheap replica wheels on the market. 👍

Let it be known that even if you have seen Death Note, the only things that will help you in understanding this fan fiction is the knowledge that a death note kills people. Godspeed to anyone who reads this blatant disrespect to my language.

You can just tell from the first paragraph that things are going to go to hell. Nothing like a Japanese guy living in Japan being able to recognize a car being not American because the wheel's on the wrong side.

&#8220;WHAT THE ****!&#8221; she shouted throwing the bunchy scruffed-up detectiveman on the floor. She got on a marshal arts dressing gown and got it on and started karating poor L. He used his brazil dancing from the beyond birthday book and fighted her back harder. There were punches and kicks flying everywhere and stuff got smashed. A fire started when l&#8217;s fist smashed a science thing full of nuclears but then Night punched him hard on the man thing and he cryed and the crys put out the fire. The fighting all intents and the cloths fell of and then they got all turned on and started sexing again.

Oh god what.

Automotive knowledge fail.
enginefail.jpg

Hint: LS400 means 4.0 liter engine.

Read his profile:
About me: Im a pretty smart guy. I drive the extremely luxurious Lexus LS400 Luxury Sports car with the sports luxury package. I went to collage and I drive a Lexus.

A normal error message, nothing special about it. Not exactly epic fail.

Yes, I see that it's Explorer itself that had the error. Still, it's just a memory allocation error, and actually pretty easy to write something to put the message up intentionally.

Automotive knowledge fail.
enginefail.jpg

Hint: LS400 means 4.0 liter engine.

Read his profile:
About me: Im a pretty smart guy. I drive the extremely luxurious Lexus LS400 Luxury Sports car with the sports luxury package. I went to collage and I drive a Lexus.

And you guys thought I once had a cushy job, didn't you? There's also no such thing as a 1989 Lexus.

Last edited:
Geography, English, and critical-thinking.

*Puts envelope to head* What are three things absent from this yahoo question?
52.jpg

Back