Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Geography, English, and critical-thinking.

*Puts envelope to head* What are three things absent from this yahoo question?
52.jpg
He might be including Puerto Rico and.. Somewhere else. The Phillippines? :shrugs: They are both U.S. territories. Can't account for his intelligence or grammar use however. :lol:

Cheers,
Jetboy

There's still Guam... they're still a US territory. The Philippines can't make up its mind. :lol:

Read his profile:
About me: Im a pretty smart guy. I drive the extremely luxurious Lexus LS400 Luxury Sports car with the sports luxury package. I went to collage and I drive a Lexus.

Alan Partridge anyone?

Last edited:
Well - You can't argue with his logic in "Askers Rating" (-:

Everyone knows that 10 kilometres is longer than 9 miles - Well D'uh!...

Wonder what would have happened if I had countered with the fact that my 1969 VW Beetle is a 1500(cc)? :lol:

Um, no, not really. I am suffering extreme difficulty in comprehending that image. Or in layman terms:

I dun geddit.

Add me to that camp. Something tells me I'm glad I don't. The again I think the big red FAIL should actually be on PS3Insight's comment.

I love the fact how they think they need to write fail in huge letters for us to notice there is something wrong in the picture.

The bottom guy has 3 thumbs down and is laughing at the 2 thumbs down the original has. Other then that I'm stumped

Well i thought it was funny. :(

Add me to that camp. Something tells me I'm glad I don't. The again I think the big red FAIL should actually be on PS3Insight's comment.

And that's where it was supposed to be.

Don't ask me why i even put the words in there in the first place, cause i don't know. :banghead:

Back