Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Sure, but i didnt find this one in particular funny... not a funny retard :lol:!

I'm in the same boat here. My stupidity expectations are too high, I rarely laugh at dumb people anymore, there's so many all over so I'm just numb to them all now.

Jerome

I havent seen that and I watched that around 10 times, I find that amazing. The safety cars door came open, the driver was blind, the car behind the beamer has pretty good reflexes. Damn.

funny-pictures99.jpg

Damn, don't mess with the dude in the jersey. That mo'fo can fight!

Oh when the saints,
Oh when the saints,
Oh when the saints go marching in.
Lord how I want to be on that dude's side,
When the saints go marching in.

edit: And to contribute to the thread in terms of actual fail, this is why pot legalization isn't taken seriously:

:lol:

Last edited:
This is the perfect reason why people shouldn't complain about getting PD to rush to get GT5 out so much, because you end up with a game like this with some gameplay & graphic "issues".

This is the perfect reason why people shouldn't complain about getting PD to rush to get GT5 out so much, because you end up with a game like this with some gameplay & graphic "issues".

That was brilliant. I especially liked the last fight where the woman is winning all the way until red-haired man kneels down and upper-cuts her in the crotch!

Epic Beard Man also makes an appearance. Classic stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a collection of fails. I lol'd at about all of them, now it's your turns.

removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back