Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments

office.gif

ajd goni se u pičku materinu hahahaha

That's from Serbia, epic win alcotest.

Ah, fail on me then. I was confused by that facebook group called "Can this pickle get more fans than Nickleback".

It's not as dramatic as the Neon one but more amusing thanks to what the guy says. To be fair he wasn't lying, it was a smokey show.

Bye bye 600 dollars for tires? Um, that will be quite a bit more for a clutch there gents.. I wonder how much a new clutch for the 2007 Z06 is...

Wow, darn that

Its a Neon, it could be anything from the cup holder to the glove box.

hahahaha

Hmmm i see your point, but like i said, i never heard of it before or happened here in Portugal, im pretty sure of it!

If you didn't see it, it doesn't exist, therefore i don't exist...
Quite a reasoning. Yes clutches do explodes as do differentials, engines, tires, cats,...

It's not as dramatic as the Neon one but more amusing thanks to what the guy says. To be fair he wasn't lying, it was a smokey show.

You're supposed to smoke the tires, not the clutch!

How dumb you need to be? too stupid for a burnout on a vette?

What happend to the CRX. It was complety blown away... Was the engine too small for all the horses ??

But i laught soo hard on this thread, keep posting the funnay:

Last edited by a moderator:
That Corvette burnout video, how come he didn't even spin the damn wheels up? I can do that in my car and it's only got 69bhp :lol: Fair enough that's not while stationary but my car's not a Z06...

That Corvette burnout video, how come he didn't even spin the damn wheels up? I can do that in my car and it's only got 69bhp :lol: Fair enough that's not while stationary but my car's not a Z06...

He was pressing the brakes to keep the car from moving, but had no way to separate front and rear brake.

What happend to the CRX. It was complety blown away... Was the engine too small for all the horses ??

No, the clutch was. Clutch or pressure plate exploded, taking the bell housing with it. That separated the engine from the transmission, and since the mounts treat them as a single unit, which they weren't afterwards, they kinda just fell to the side away from each other.

It's conceiveable that it was the bell housing itself that failed in the application of excessive torque.

He was pressing the brakes to keep the car from moving, but had no way to separate front and rear brake.

That doesn't matter, you rev, dump clutch then put your foot on the brake after the wheels start spinning!!! :dopey:

It's conceiveable that it was the bell housing itself that failed in the application of excessive torque.

:lol: Honda's having excessive torque?? That's an oxymoron. :P

That doesn't matter, you rev, dump clutch then put your foot on the brake after the wheels start spinning!!! :dopey:

I understand that. Mr. Corvette fail didn't. He started with full brakes.

My favorite part of that is still Mr. Brillant Cameraman walking in front of the car twice.

Now, THIS is awesome! :lol:

EDIT: Btw, that guy failing to burnout the Vette is probably the stupidest guy I have ever seen. It's making me speechless.

Last edited:
Where not to wash your hands. :ill:

The lady is checking how clean the urinals are at a festival.

Click

Where not to wash your hands. :ill:

The lady is checking how clean the urinals are at a festival.

Click

:lol: I just ran into this on Dumpert.nl as well... I cannot believe how dumb and simple some people can be... I mean, didnt the bright yellow appearance of the liquid and I would assume, obvious smell, give it away??? If I had a pic of a facepalm right now, I'd post it here and now... If some can do it for me... please feel free! :P

Did they just make a 2+ minute video off a 3 second incident? Talk about cluttering.

I kept waiting for something funny to happen, but it never appeared. I actually feel like I've been robbed of precious life thanks to that video.

My daughter finds that show in the schedule so she can watch it. Amazing. They fill an hour with about 17 seconds of actual events. Over and over and over and over. With witty commentary from out-of-work "celebrities."

The fact that the show even exists is the actual fail. :)

Back