Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
A scimitar? Really? Umm, I think this is a better example:

52210_large-pizza-cutter.jpg

and they said round can't be sharp:ill::ill::ill::ill::ill::ill:

:lol: Nice... and Drift4Eva, clever post :embarrassed:.
I realise mine was a fail. :banghead:

Having a look around failblog.org, this was the first slightly funny one.
Titled: Censorship Fail
epic-fail-censorship-fail.jpg

I'm actually the one who did this; attempting to jump over some bushes and slipping as I go to jump. Skip to 1:05 for the good part.

WARNING: Some language.

Today I have seen a big fail I can only describe unfortunately...no picture...
You know football cup begins today and here in Germany many people drive along with flags on their car of germany or other countries...the newest gimmick is "little coatings for the mirror housing"...this is already a big LOL...
here examples: http://www.hago-werbemittel.de/shop/catalog/images/Spiegel Ueberzug.jpg
today a lady drove along the street with theses coatings of german flag ...but the wrong way up.... FACEPALM....

I was on the train home today and saw a completely smashed aborignal. He was drunk out of his wits! He wanted to get off a station so he got up and tripped over, 2 stations later he finally gets back up and walks a bit more before falling over again. 3 stations on and as he is walking (or should I say stumbling) the train started moving, he got put off balance and starting stumbling back before completely failing and falling back into a group of 4 seats (the people had vacated).

5 stations after he wanted to get off he manage to make it out the door however he did so in a very funny way. Walks off the train and stumbles, trips and faceplants in the ground, the poor guy was covered in scratches and crap now but it was his fault for being piss drunk. I have never ever seen someone so drunk in my life.

I was on the train home today and saw a completely smashed aborignal. He was drunk out of his wits! He wanted to get off a station so he got up and tripped over, 2 stations later he finally gets back up and walks a bit more before falling over again. 3 stations on and as he is walking (or should I say stumbling) the train started moving, he got put off balance and starting stumbling back before completely failing and falling back into a group of 4 seats (the people had vacated).

5 stations after he wanted to get off he manage to make it out the door however he did so in a very funny way. Walks off the train and stumbles, trips and faceplants in the ground, the poor guy was covered in scratches and crap now but it was his fault for being piss drunk. I have never ever seen someone so drunk in my life.

Kind of like these people... :lol: Probably a repost, but oh well...

Back