Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
this_sport_is_stupid_anyway.jpg

Way to show the rest of the world you care about being good at football

Edit, just to add I'm not sure of the language, so a swear warning just in case :nervous:

also :lol:

Last edited:
''Looks real, Feels real, Smells real'' :lol:

EDIT: Ummm... Yup.

129119787948813108.jpg

Last edited:
One of the people on the college brainbowl team is a cosplayer. All of her facebook pictures make me epic facepalm. But then there was this thing:

36657_413799133305_685063305_4396559_2970601_n.jpg

:scared: I don't know what it is... How do these people walk out of the house?

Oh god. I'm not sure what's worse, that I know who they're dressing up as, or actually seeing them in the process.

Either way, I'm bleaching my eyeballs, be back soon.

Surely that's just telling things taller than 12 foot 5, but shorter than 13 foot 10 to stay in the middle of the bridge? The fail there is the failed hand written fail notice that had to be overtyped with the impact fail text.

So...if I went and sat on the edge where there is no spikes, but don't pay, would that be considered stealing?

is that even real. is it in germany???

fabian brunsing is a photogrpher/ artist... so i have some doubts

maybe there will be people who will not pay for it and actually like it LOL

I'll be honest, it took me a minute to spot what was wrong...time to upgrade your hotel!

Some really fat people cannot fit on the toilet, so they have to use the bathtub instead. Don't have to be so rude to the large ones man. :sly:

Sorry Eric, I didn't me to offend you.

Last edited:
Thats more of an inconvenience than that guys once you have had a shower the bog roll would be a soggy so you wouldn't be able to take a dump.

Thats more of an inconvenience than that guys once you have had a shower the bog roll would be a soggy so you wouldn't be able to take a dump.
Nah, if they have a showerhead made in the last five years or so they don't have enough pressure to spray that far. You'd have to cup it with your hands and toss it to get it there.

I don't know if it is a law or what but I cannot find an adequately pressured shower head any more.

Back