Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Nah, if they have a showerhead made in the last five years or so they don't have enough pressure to spray that far. You'd have to cup it with your hands and toss it to get it there.

I don't know if it is a law or what but I cannot find an adequately pressured shower head any more.

since when does the HEAD have much to do with it? i've always heard that it was the water pressure itself.

"bog Roll" *laughs* haven't heard it refered to as 'The Bog' since the last time i watched my taped eps of Are You Being Served

since when does the HEAD have much to do with it? i've always heard that it was the water pressure itself.
The shower head is the bottleneck. All the pressure in the world won't make the head spray any harder than it was manufactured for.

Until the pressure makes it break, it hits you in the back of the head and knocks you on your ass.

"Modern" shower heads have a restrictor to limit water flow. Green, and all that. Sometimes it's just a removable plate.

fail-2.jpg

"Modern" shower heads have a restrictor to limit water flow. Green, and all that. Sometimes it's just a removable plate.

mabey for you city folk :P we get that naturally. low pressure and water with a lot more minerals than that bottled stuff you buy for 2 bucks a pop, and you've got your own restrictor.

Nah, if they have a showerhead made in the last five years or so they don't have enough pressure to spray that far. You'd have to cup it with your hands and toss it to get it there.

I don't know if it is a law or what but I cannot find an adequately pressured shower head any more.

Crikey. If we turn the pump on on ours its powerfull enough to rival a firemans hose. Its actually painfull if you put your hand right by the nosel. And thats not even the most powerful pump in the range.

Crikey. If we turn the pump on on ours its powerfull enough to rival a firemans hose. Its actually painfull if you put your hand right by the nosel. And thats not even the most powerful pump in the range.
I am jealous.

There was actually a Seinfeld episode that had Kramer buying a black market shower head after new regulations caused them all to get low-flow shower heads.

Rothmans is a cigarette brand. Now look at the word above "Rally New Zealand".

I figured that's what it was, but the joke's kinda lost on folks that don't know about Rothmans. It's a brand we don't have over here that I'm aware of.

I only know about Rothmans and JPS from the F1 cars, never seen them in real life either.

I've seen that picture plenty of times before, but suddenly it looks fake to me. :odd:

Its that a 'shop?

You mean aside from the fact that the three vehicles are not in scale to each other, all three have different light and are all different from the background light, and if a tree was sitting across any truck like those, their suspensions would be bottomed out? No I can't really tell if it's fake. . . .

You mean aside from the fact that the three vehicles are not in scale to each other, all three have different light and are all different from the background light, and if a tree was sitting across any truck like those, their suspensions would be bottomed out? No I can't really tell if it's fake. . . .

:lol:

I think the four-foot high letters floating in mid-air are the best trick. See how they erased the wires so you can't see that they're hanging from a tree? Genius.

Funny pic but clearly a photshop. The suspension hasnt even moved on both trucks. The tires are not even effected by the weight of the tree. The front of both trucks would be MUCH lower if a tree that size fell on them.

Back