Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
When you challenge someone to a race at Road Atlanta you had really better mean Road Atlanta, not this:

minicourse630.jpg

That fits inside turns 6 and 7.

I've actually run part of that in a Mini, when Kuhmo tires had a free driving promotion. They didn't use the large skidpad area to the right, but you got to drive Kuhmo-equipped Minis on a course that ran about 40-some seconds, and all you had to do was stand in line and wait your turn.

What I learned was that the horn pad was the single worst design feature of the Mini. Any time you cross your arms on the wheel, one elbow is gonna be honking the horn. I believe they've changed that since then.

But yeah, that's not exacly like running Road Atlanta!

Nor does that course particularly play to the 911's "385 horsepower" considering it's going to be a very tight and short lap. There's absolutely no chance for the Porsche to unwind at all.

Nor does that course particularly play to the 911's "385 horsepower" considering it's going to be a very tight and short lap. There's absolutely no chance for the Porsche to unwind at all.
When I first heard it was going to be at Road Atlanta I thought, "But that is a fast course. The Mini won't stand a chance." Then I heard rumors that it would be done in the paddock, and that's when I knew Mini was playing silly games.

This is worse than the paddock.

Dude, that's nastier than the bull horn thing I got punished for.

Dude, that's nastier than the bull horn thing I got punished for.

I won't be suprised if you get in some trouble for the leg one

I'll take it up with one of the mods. Thanks for your concern.

How did he do that to his leg?

He's a motorcyclist. He was behind somebody who kicked up the branch and...

I love the second pic 'cause he's clearly on some powerful drugs. :)

Wow this guy is stupid.
Does he now the concept of democrathy. majority (90%) votes so the majority is happy. If the minority(10%) decides there will be 90% unhappy....

love how he stand at the beginning @ the speech and then leans forwards sideways... so cool...

and at the beginning: elections are dumb....
at the end : vote for me

hahahah

hillarious..

So he is facing jailtime again as this can be seen as " i don't know the word in english" ... something like treason, attempt to harm public safty and publicly outting **** directed propagandas?

When you challenge someone to a race at Road Atlanta you had really better mean Road Atlanta, not this:

minicourse630.jpg

That fits inside turns 6 and 7.

When I first heard it was going to be at Road Atlanta I thought, "But that is a fast course. The Mini won't stand a chance." Then I heard rumors that it would be done in the paddock, and that's when I knew Mini was playing silly games.

This is worse than the paddock.

Do you know the funniest thing about all this..........THE MINI STILL LOST!! :lol: Here's the video of the challenge.

I can't say it's a mini fail because it's too pun ridden, so it's a MAJOR FAIL!! :cool:

Joe Rogan = Fail.

I hate Joe Rogan. The only thing he ever did that I liked was the Chappelle Show episode of Fear Factor.

Anyone else notice how bad he looks now? I actually called my girlfriend over to see what he looks like now. Age has not treated him well.

Back