Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
You posted the thumbnail only. How are we supposed to see that in a picture 100px wide?

FAIL!!!!!!

well, it's a tad too late, my TOSHIBA is now a giant coaster for like a 2 litre bottle of Sprite.

hang on, here's one:

--EDIT--you may have to click it, GTP's being weird about posting it full size. do not want thumbnail!!

--2nd EDIT--once you see what it is, you'll realize i'm still obsessed with fire alarms, hence my username.

Last edited:
Eh not that funny. Either the person taking the picture slapped that label on, or it's just an access panel for some wiring for the fire alarm.

Eh not that funny. Either the person taking the picture slapped that label on, or it's just an access panel for some wiring for the fire alarm.

it could also be a joke. it also reminds me of some of my own homemade fire alarm stuff.(i will post pics once i get them). my homemade pullstation will probably say something like "PROTOTYPE FAIL"(trust me, it looks horrible. basically a plastic single-gang box with a cover that has hinges that were over-glued with LOCTITE Stik N' Seal, and has a mailbox lock that locks to a bent paperclip on the "door". the part that you pull is hard to pull, because the paperclip is in the way of the switch. i tried to make it easier to pull by putting a binding paperclip on it, and that just added to the messiness basically. oh, and it's held together by more than just LOCTITE glue, it's also held together by more paperclips and black vinyl electrical tape. i also took red and black sharpies to it to make it look slightly more realistic, but i had limited space to write "FIRE. reach in and flip switch.". it was a pain in the @$$, but it's done... and looks like a tech at Honeywell got stoned and built it. oh, and now i'm started on a homemade horn/strobe, which means disemboweling an EST Genesis remote strobe.)

I believe that you've got that right....whoever composed that pseudo photo, and thought that it was clever....is the Fail!.

fail2.jpg

(Fan is actually on, but my camera is just too quick for it! :P)

Haha yeah it isn't really blowing any air...at all. Everytime I look at it I chuckle because I know it's doing nothing but wasting electricity.

Haha yeah it isn't really blowing any air...at all. Everytime I look at it I chuckle because I know it's doing nothing but wasting electricity.

Then the fan is not fail. You are.

I bought a pair of gloves yesterday and as I was cutting the tags off, I noticed the "features". I don't know about you, but when I buy something, I kinda rely on the tag to know exactly what I'm getting. Apparently you can't do that in this case.

thenwhatsthepointmy6.jpg

For anyone who can't spot it, read the bottom line.

TB
I bought a pair of gloves yesterday and as I was cutting the tags off, I noticed the "features". I don't know about you, but when I buy something, I kinda rely on the tag to know exactly what I'm getting. Apparently you can't do that in this case.

thenwhatsthepointmy6.jpg

For anyone who can't spot it, read the bottom line.

So what exactly did your gloves come with?

So what exactly did your gloves come with?
Thinsulate? Check.
Brushed tricot lining? Apparently. It's like I'm wearing panties on my hands! Do yourself a favor and click the link...
Synthetic blah, blah, blah palm? Yepper.
Articulated fingers? I can move my hands, so I guess so.
Adjustable cinch wrist strap? 10-4.

Looks to me like it should say "All features are included in this glove"...

These are the gloves, by the way.

OK now that is some funny 🤬 Those two look to be destined to share there lives & trailer together,producing many a offspring.:dopey:

Back