Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
gran-turismo-5-prologue-gc-1.jpg

I thought it was on the correct side, and that he was meant to be looking at his watch. But it's twisted at such an angle he cannot do so.

His thumb is on the wrong side of his hand.

I don't think so. From our POV we're looking at his palm, because he has his wrist turned toward his face to look at his watch. His fingers wouldn't curve that way if his thumb was reversed.

You can make it look like the thumb is closer, though, which would make it a right hand on his left arm.

But when I first saw it, I saw a wrench (spanner to you Brits) and wondered when the Borg assimilated Gran Turismo.

The way I see it, the top of his hand is facing him (palm facing camera), but the way the watch is positioned (where we can see the face) it means it would be on the side of his wrist rather in the normal on-the-flat-part position.

The way I see it, the top of his hand is facing him (palm facing camera), but the way the watch is positioned (where we can see the face) it means it would be on the side of his wrist rather in the normal on-the-flat-part position.
I know people who wear their watches in many various positions, including on the side of their wrist.

Seems like it would be uncomfortable...though I'm sure it would keep the watch from moving around. I for one have never seen anyone wear a watch like that, which is why I posted the pic.

No see that makes sense...the people who work at the paper must have been through the program before it started improving!

Look at the positioning of the advert: it's at dog-level, not human-level. That's clearly not the first dog to have done it, so it's actually very clever marketing.

Sorry to bring back up such an old post, but the advert actually smelled of the dog food, so any dogs walking by would walk up to it to sniff it.

Very clever IMO. 👍

poor chap, id certainly be looking at the ferrari. Almost any major town you can relativly easily find some skylines and have a look. A ferrari on the other hand...
Well unless you are Doug, he spots Ferraris and Lamborghinis like nearly everyday. Besides, GT-Rs hardly come by in America anways...... :sly: But I agree, I feel sorry for that guy. :lol:

Back