Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Literally an Epic fail:

gowerror.jpg

http://www.ripten.com/2009/01/29/gears-of-war-pc-digital-certificate-expires-kills-the-game/

Wheelbearing fail. I've had that happen to me, on our old '69 Bonneville wagon. The wheelbearing failed catastrophically and the axle just walked out like that.

Same thing happened to my Fathers '68 GTO once when he went around a bend many years ago.

Could also be the c-clip snapped in the diff housing.

Most solid axle diffs don't have the C clips and just rely on pressed wheelbearings (not sure about that land rover), but even with the c clip they still rely on the pressed bearing.

Do I see a bit of Bruce Lee in there?

I'd take it down.

*edit*

Just watched the rest of the vid and I think that was a full on pop out.

Funny vid but no way appropriate for this site. Definitely take it down.

*edit2*

Last edited by Famine; Today at 5:57 PM. Reason: Failed at Youtube Link.

Famine, did you look at the vid after you fixed it????!!!! :lol:

*edit3*
We have shadow copy on edited posts?!! :eek:

Last edited:
Do I see a bit of Bruce Lee in there?

I'd take it down.

*edit*

Just watched the rest of the vid and I think that was a full on pop out.

Funny vid but no way appropriate for this site. Definitely take it down.

I agree, I'm surprised it's still on YouTube, even without an age warning.

From,
Chris.

So since I fail at life.

I figured i would try again with a Paradoxical Fail.

This one has no people so i shouldn't suck so much this time.....

fail-owned-paradoxical-fail.jpg

Last edited:
These are all hilarious :lol:

I saw a fail on the new the other day from NZ. Two criminals escaped from prison with their hands tied to each others hand, so they were running away tied to each other. One went one way around a pole and the other went the other way, the handcuffs hit the pole they swung around the pole and hit each other. They both got knocked out. FAIL!

I saw a fail on the new the other day from NZ. Two criminals escaped from prison with their hands tied to each others hand, so they were running away tied to each other. One went one way around a pole and the other went the other way, the handcuffs hit the pole they swung around the pole and hit each other. They both got knocked out. FAIL!

Fail.....

did you look at the last few posts?

Fail.....

did you look at the last few posts?

Yes I know I failed but, That was a fail in real life. I went to look for a picture of it but couldn't find one. I'll try and find a youtube video of it if you want.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, :lol: EPIC FAIL!!! sorry didn't even notice it. Sorry guys.:banghead:

Last edited:
Like the last few psots? FAIL

languageenglish.jpg
I like it as much, if not more than than the "I'm a mavrick...how about you?" photo that was posted in another thread........more evidence showing why the repugs are becoming more irrelevant with each passing day.

LOL

Reminds me of Colin McRae rally 05. There were stages were you had to go through gates, but there was a 1 lane flat area to the side which you could cut through and not risk hitting the gate.

Funny, i have that game and always look at the scenery but never noticed. :odd:

Back