• 1,249 comments
Sorry for the delay here they are:

tsigns0119jr1.jpg

arrowleftkeeprighthk4.jpg

givewayinverted0276gn4.jpg

pb250013du9.jpg

ummm0451nn2.jpg

EDIT: Another post fail forgot to put fail on 4th pic :lol:

I think some of these are just trying to attempt a FAIL without showing the whole situation.

Thus, FAIL pic is FAIL.

Yellow speed signs mean corner speed, not speed limit.

More road sign FAIL:

pb250011rh7.jpg

QUOTE]

It sort of is a FAIL, you can see the skid marks from where a car hasn't stayed left and gone straight through the sign. That's the only reason it's FAIL.

Nice finds though Thiele:tup:

You thought ITV screwed up at Imola in 2005? Try this on for a clanger...

This is actual (crappy) footage of ITV's coverage of the FA Cup replay between fierce Premiership rivals, Everton & Liverpool... after a goalless 90-minute match, the game went to 30 minutes extra time... But ITV, being a commercial channel, decided to squeeze in just one last ad break, so with 3 minutes of extra time left (after 117 minutes of no goals), they cut to an impromptu ad break, but this time with rather disasterous consequences....

Putting the FA in FAil... :dunce:

Strangely, my TV cut back to the football after the short E-on ad and I saw the goal. I thought the game had ended and was going to pens, it came back on and the ball fell to Goslings feet and well, the rest is history.

Yes, it appears that some regions cut back to the game, whilst others didn't... in any case, I was miffed because we didn't the game at all :grumpy: Although I do like one comment I've seen about the coverage...

"It seems the Liverpool defence were watching the match on ITV too...." :sly:

and now conspiracy theories, too...

"Isn't it obvious? ITV wanted to keep the goal secret so viewers could guess the scorer on a crooked phone-in competition."

Last edited:
Reventón;3297811
I think some of these are just trying to attempt a FAIL without showing the whole situation.

Thus, FAIL pic is FAIL.

Yellow speed signs mean corner speed, not speed limit.

That's not a fail. You turn left from the left slip lane, rather than the middle of the X Junction. I see heaps of those.

Exactly. Yellow and Black Signs imply recommended speed, whereas Red and White are enforced.

So if the red and white were lower than the corner speed sign, THEN it would be more of a failure.

It sort of is a FAIL, you can see the skid marks from where a car hasn't stayed left and gone straight through the sign. That's the only reason it's FAIL.

Nice finds though Thiele:tup:[/quote]

Okay maybe not all of them were a fail, but you can see the humour in most, right?

Back