Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
321061650589faaf98aaim5.jpg

I'm not sure what the biggest fail is here...

Stripping an Aspire, torching an Aspire, Ford producing it in the first place, or the police putting a boot on a stripped and torched Aspire?

EDIT: Err, Festiva.

I'm not sure what the biggest fail is here...

Stripping an Aspire, torching an Aspire, Ford producing it in the first place, or the police putting a boot on a stripped and torched Aspire?

EDIT: Err, Festiva.

Or calling it an Aspire or Festiva when it's clearly an Opel Kadett :P

almost funny to me, but the subaru looks like a monster getting ready to eat the kid alive :cool:👍

Sometimes I feel that treating someone special because they are special, is discriminating too. I don't know if someone else feels the same, but that's the way I think. But we all can agree it would be funny if the person about to get run over by the Impreza was a "normal" person.

Probably a massive repost to the max times infinity, but the picture that accompanies wikipedia's article on 'Failure' is pretty awesome.

500px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Funny pics thread you'd be kicked out but as a fail pic, it's spot on. 👍

We understand. However, it's double-plus uncool to make fun of the handicapped.

Sometimes I feel that treating someone special because they are special, is discriminating too. I don't know if someone else feels the same, but that's the way I think. But we all can agree it would be funny if the person about to get run over by the Impreza was a "normal" person.

I FAIL to see how any living thing being mown down by a car is amusing or 'fail'. Tragic, yes, but not 'fail'.

It's clear that the image is suggesting that it would be funny to see a handicapped child being hit by a rally car travelling at lethal velocity, which has just launched in such a way that said child would end up in a state of full paralysis or more likely instant death. I don't think 'fail' or 'haha, owned' fits into this anywhere...

I agree with that,wonder if there are any parents or relatives of special needs children on here?

And why would it be funny if it were a "normal" as you said person? post #283

Last edited:
I agree with that,wonder if there are any parents or relatives of special needs children on here?
I believe TB is, I can't remember what it is.
Correct. My three year old son has cystic fibrosis (my profile pic shows him doing his treatment). Mentally he's sharp. A bit weird at times, but he's three. He's supposed to be. Physically, short of the ailments that go along with CF, he's fine as well - climbing, running, jumping, etc. Precautions need to be made in the summer to keep him hydrated, but that's nothing a bottle of Gatorade can't fix.

Back