Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
car-crashes-into-house-roofFAIL-1.jpg

Only God knows how that car got there.

Hurricane Ike maybe?

More quiz show Fail, from yesterday's Weakest Link:

Q: The famous marble sculpture by Antonio Canova in 1819 depicting three mythological characters are known as "The Three" what?

A: Musketeers?

and from the same show:

Q: What does the T stand for in MIT, the research institute in Boston, the Massachusetts Institute of...?

A: Texas?

Please tell me those were some of the first couple of "Please take our money" easy questions!

Not really :ill: - they often put in pretty easy questions all the way through the programme, even some of the questions in the "final round" (head to head between two opponents) are ridiculously easy.

Sorry, but that video contains pop-ups with needless profanity in them, hence it's against the AUP. Please be a bit more careful about posting stuff like that. I know it's quite an interesting video, but the pop-ups make it unsuitable...

Sorry, but that video contains pop-ups with needless profanity in them, hence it's against the AUP. Please be a bit more careful about posting stuff like that. I know it's quite an interesting video, but the pop-ups make it unsuitable...
You may want to check the Funny Vid Thread too.

Sorry bout that, i really didn't think it would be so bad. I need to think right next time.

Ad FAIL! :P That sucks though because of the ads. :(

More quiz show Fail, from yesterday's Weakest Link:

Q: The famous marble sculpture by Antonio Canova in 1819 depicting three mythological characters are known as "The Three" what?

A: Musketeers?

I dont know that one.

You expect Glenn Beck to think outside the American box?

He's probably just following our president's lead in thinking when America does stuff is when it starts/gets invented.

Edit: Looking closer I see he is talking about money spent by the US government (billions spent on the left), so actually the 1941 date is accurate for the reference he is using it in.

Last edited:
It was when the USA got involved in the WWII.

We can’t take it in this context. He could be talking about the US spending policies and stated that the WWII began in the 1941, which I think it is true for the US, not for Europeans. I don’t think it is correct, but I don’t think it is a fail either, it depends on the context he is talking about.

Back