Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
:lol: My Mum hit a Kangaroo in my dad's brand new VE SS on his birthday! Smashed the front of the car. Big FAIL there. Oh yes, the joys of driving in Australia.

That sucks. First day you got it? Our Rodeo hit a roo once. I wish we could get a VE SS. :( A bit better than a $1000 TR Magna. Hopefully we'll be getting a VY soon.

Hit it on 2nd day. My dad was angry/upset. Then it got hailed on in 2007, almost exactly a year later.:lol:

This isn't really a picture, but more of a story. It's called My Immortal by someone named Tara Gilesbie l].

Good Lord... I haven't had this much fun while reading crap since the last Stephen King book... thanks for the link!

I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.

:lol:...The joy's of driving in Australia, Hey mate..!!

:scared:If it's not Emu it's Kangaroo's or Wallabies.

Years ago I was driving through the tight hills one late night (with pace) as I came around a fast sweeper a poor Echidna was on the road :(

(poor car too)

Ive never seen a wild Echidna until then.

hey, what can I say

honestly the intro was enough for me :lol: i couldnt type like this if i tried really hard.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I dcied 2 put diz on my nu akont as fanfc dleted da otha verzon. Diz wuz riten 2 yers ago, wile Reven wuz stll ailv, so i stll hd a gud proredr. So diz stry is detacatd 2 u raven Im sory dat i wuz so men 2 u otha doz yers. im truli sory!!11 Dis isa poam dat iv ritten 4

massive_failboat.jpg

parenting_fail.jpg

fail_dogs.jpg

motorcycle_jump_failure.jpg

Setsailforfail.jpg

YouFail.jpg

fail_2.jpg

ATYAAAAZB3vNLraYzZZ3LDQ_KQXjunCOUxciufthaoOzG9eDxCStKKLFh7XijITNJDI2rkjSaZhIVD41uU2t7eTWZfAjAJtU9VA9YrCwx5G-rzqnMkJsjH1N_qpxAA.jpg

ATYAAACUtMj8K5VoMWGIPyJRn02ZbvkgowlsEaLo7Ksr9ZhRxnjZv12aQhqNvfoVYzqUiUpBhAjmbMrJOZN4Po9GWYvsAJtU9VDUL_MjXQrXajqwLBcIuRd7nI1D2Q.jpg

fail-2.jpg

1221208467503gc3.jpg

lumberjack_failure.JPG

Ufail.jpg

That's a sweet Torana at the end. I doubt they'd put that there if there was any chance he might hit it...

oh my god man! check out my torana!!! its got a droptank for extra 30 litres of power bro! its almost as good as my cuzzies VL turbo bro.. omg you should hear it whistle!!

/wog

oh my god man! check out my torana!!! its got a droptank for extra 30 litres of power bro! its almost as good as my cuzzies VL turbo bro.. omg you should hear it whistle!!

/wog

I agree with that except for the Drop tank. Cause droptanks are the ****. I think you're jsut jealous Fryz cause a Torana droptank holds more fuel then your Polo's primary one.

And Torana's are better than VLs.

Back