Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
1221208467503gc3.jpg
That was supposed to happen. Not an actual BSOD, but Trent Reznor is a big hater of the BSOD and makes references to it a lot.

only women will think THIS is a fail...I can't resist...wish I had a car seat like this
fail-owned-barstool-win.jpg

I don't know, that sharp edge that's going to be between the buttcheeks looks a bit painful...

Mazda Mazda
*Nirvana cover spoof*

It's bad enough having to look at a low res original of that Nirvana album art on my iPod let alone a higher one on my computer, I don't think that image is appropriate for GTP, I suggest you repost it with a black square over the meat and two veg or remove it all together.:ill:

What was the problem with it? We've all got one (the males anyway) and it's never been censored on the 10 million copies it's sold. As Kurt Cobain said "If you're offended by this, you must be a closet pedophile"

What was the problem with it? We've all got one (the males anyway) and it's never been censored on the 10 million copies it's sold. As Kurt Cobain said "If you're offended by this, you must be a closet pedophile"

And then blew his head off with a shotgun..

But I agree with your comment Cracker, I didn't see an issue - and actually found it mildly amusing..

Sorry for being mostly OT.

I'm assuming it's the naked kid swimming from Nevermind.

I didn't take that much notice of the todger in question, but i think it was just the original dong with some old guys face 'shopped.

I can't say I've ever noticed the dong in the original image, but I assumed it was an old guy's wang 'shopped on.

In any case, I just removed the quoted repeat of it since the original poster removed it from their post.

I can't say I've ever noticed the dong in the original image, but I assumed it was an old guy's wang 'shopped on.
Just researched (facepalm) - Original "dong" was in place in picture posted.

*chuckle*
hey, if they put a censoring sticker of a dog's schlong on the cover of David Bowie's "Diamond Dogs" album, well...

Back