Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Hard drive fail:

getdataback2.jpg

Looks like something my old computer would have thrown up.(RIP old comp. i have a mac now:))
Is that what your old computer threw up? a Mac? lol couldn't resist

Looks like some intense heat may have got to it srsly I wanna know muahaha lol

Boxxy and Anon had a virtual war on that hard drive.

... actually, they just shot it with a gun to test if they could still recover data.

getdataback.jpg

getdataback3.jpg

getdataback4.jpg

From the folks who brought us "Pour ocean water down the drain to lower the sea level":

fail-owned-meat-origin-fail.jpg

Yeah, that's a "FAIL" alright. A fail to detect sarcasm. That post, no doubt, was aimed at morons who think hunting is evil, yet they wont hesitate to eat a burger.

As a person who likes to hunt for his meat, rather than purchase it at a store, I come across people, some of whom are in my own family, who think hunting is evil, yet they wont hesitate to eat roasted chicken or a steak. I call these types of people "morons."

Repeat after me, "There is little difference between hunting vs. eating meat from a store. The ONLY difference is you paid somebody else to do your killing for you if you didn't kill the animal yourself. If you don't agree, you're a moron."

Thank you, and have a pleasant day. :)

Some people don't like to accept the facts that their nice lamb chop was once inside a cute little lamb. Me, I've never hunted, something I want to do at some point. Though I doubt we have as much to hunt as you do in the states. Wouldn't mind going hunting for wood pigeon at some point, gorgeous meat, that is.

Some people don't like to accept the facts that their nice lamb chop was once inside a cute little lamb. Me, I've never hunted, something I want to do at some point. Though I doubt we have as much to hunt as you do in the states. Wouldn't mind going hunting for wood pigeon at some point, gorgeous meat, that is.

I don't personally like hunting, but i live in a rural area that is rich in agriculture and there's rabbits, wombats, kangaroos and foxes everywhere around here. We avoided 3 rabbits (and hit 1 :() within 1km on the dirt road that goes to our house one night, they're overpopulated.

Here in NZ there are Rabbits, Possums and Pukeko's (A bigish bird for all you who don't know) Severely over populated and the other night I had to hit a kitten. Whoever it was that "rubbed one out" Thanks... haha

It did used to be a proper single track road that did narrow for a bridge, but it subsided and became all overgrown. The wee bit of tarmac in the middle is all that's left, but the roadsigns are still in place.

Back