Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
This isn't really a picture, but more of a story. It's called My Immortal by someone named Tara Gilesbie (probably a pen name of Stephenie Meyer), and is considered to be the single worst piece of fan fiction ever written. Please be aware that while it's set in the Harry Potter universe (arguably in name only; strangely enough, Marty McFly from Back to the Future makes a cameo), there is a lot of adult content; swearing, sex, violence, and several characters committing suicide multiple times. Of more concern is one review that described reading it as being like sitting before a machine that fires concrete blocks at your forehead with the start of each new chapter, but you keep reading partly because there is no way something can be this bad, and partly because of the brain damage (parts of it are so poorly written that in places it's downright un-readable, lending credibility to the early pen name of Stephenie Meyer theory). The vote is still out as to whether Gilesbie is a troll in disguise, but there is an analysis and an accompanying drinking game.

LdS
It was when the USA got involved in the WWII.

We can’t take it in this context. He could be talking about the US spending policies and stated that the WWII began in the 1941, which I think it is true for the US, not for Europeans. I don’t think it is correct, but I don’t think it is a fail either, it depends on the context he is talking about.
Just because that's when you joined it, doesn't mean that's when it began.

pnEKcpm.jpg

Boy those Toyota's are tough...but be carefully of the house when doing burnouts in the driveway....:lol:

untitled-1.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3-1.jpg

untitled4.jpg

OOPPS!!
Maybe the owner should have had the 'boy' mow the lawn, and park the Cruiser him self.:lol:

Nut Case Fan Fiction Woman
A blak and red cake had been brought out. Crabbe and Goyke set up some fireworx in the shape of skulls from Wesley’s Whizard Wises.

I put on my Invisibility coke with Vampire and Draco and we sneaked outside 2gether.

Why not invisiblity pepsi?

:lol: All this is hilarious

I think the driver was trying out the pushbar to see if it really worked. :lol:

Nice 1 - a1PAPAOSO 👍

IMG00019.png

Spoted this at the local YMCA
Believe it or not I took that with my phone.
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'd be willing to bet that there is a mezzanine up there and that is the only way to get either electrical switchgear or mechanical units into an out of the building.

Short of through the roof, of course, but oddly enough owners don't like that option as much.

TB
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'd be willing to bet that there is a mezzanine up there and that is the only way to get either electrical switchgear or mechanical units into an out of the building.

Short of through the roof, of course, but oddly enough owners don't like that option as much.

AC unit is up there. I was staring at it thinking why would that be there and one of the people working there told me.

This isn't really a picture, but more of a story. It's called My Immortal by someone named Tara Gilesbie (probably a pen name of Stephenie Meyer), and is considered to be the single worst piece of fan fiction ever written. Please be aware that while it's set in the Harry Potter universe (arguably in name only; strangely enough, Marty McFly from Back to the Future makes a cameo), there is a lot of adult content; swearing, sex, violence, and several characters committing suicide multiple times. Of more concern is one review that described reading it as being like sitting before a machine that fires concrete blocks at your forehead with the start of each new chapter, but you keep reading partly because there is no way something can be this bad, and partly because of the brain damage (parts of it are so poorly written that in places it's downright un-readable, lending credibility to the early pen name of Stephenie Meyer theory). The vote is still out as to whether Gilesbie is a troll in disguise, but there is an analysis and an accompanying drinking game.

I don't know what's worse, the story or ultra-nerdom in the first few replies :S

3rd post
Hi, It's me again ^_^
Where to start?
1) MCR and GC are muggle bands. Draco is a pureblood wizard. He hates anything to do with Muggles.
2) Get a dictionary, and then look up the difference between VIRILITY and VIRGINITY.
3) Vampires are killed by STAKES not steak.
4) Under no circumstances would Dumbledore EVER say the word MOTHER....
5) The Killing Curse is Avada Kedavra. Not Allah Kedavra, or any other variant thereof
6) Crookshanks is Hermione's cat. Not a torture curse. That's Crucio.
7) They don't study Math at Hogwarts. It's a school of magic, not a muggle high school.
8) Voldemort does not speak like that. He is not THAT old.
Here's some advice. If you want to write a good AU (that's Alternate Universe) fanfic of a well known book, it helps to read the book rather than just watch the movie. This is not a fanfic. This is you obliterating the English Language.
-Fire xxx

From,
Chris.

Strange lack of damage to the rear three quarters of that 360 to say it's just had an F150 drive over it :odd:

Strange lack of damage to the rear three quarters of that 360 to say it's just had an F150 drive over it :odd:
Judging by the F150's rear quarter I would say it was more likely the 360 drove under it, but why anyone would use that much force to go into a garage is beyond me.

Assuming it is real, of course.

Judging by the F150's rear quarter I would say it was more likely the 360 drove under it, but why anyone would use that much force to go into a garage is beyond me.

Assuming it is real, of course.

It looks pretty real. I'd say that the location of the damage to the garage's ceiling and with the angle of the concertina in the garage door between the two vehicles, i'd say the the F150 definitely drove over the Ferrari. It's probably the garage door between the two that's stopped the Ferrari from having huge obvious gouges on it too.

Grisham who? ;)

It looks pretty real. I'd say that the location of the damage to the garage's ceiling and with the angle of the concertina in the garage door between the two vehicles, i'd say the the F150 definitely drove over the Ferrari. It's probably the garage door between the two that's stopped the Ferrari from having huge obvious gouges on it too.

Grisham who? ;)
I'd say that you sir...are correct!
"Story goes something like: Drunk guy doing 75 hits curb, jumps curb, ends up in the garage of a body shop owner (wonder if he gets a discount?)."

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129419

I work at Fianna Hills Country Club the pool, and from the pool you can see across the tennis courts to a driveway where a guy has some nice cars, C6 vette, a PT cruiser, H2 and a red Ferrari, 360 Spyder i think but not sure. Well today i arrive to see some police lights over there and everyone at the pool looking over there. So apprently a guy in a teal F-150 was flying up the hill on Jenny Lind, hit the curb, flew a bit, clipped the PT, and went into the garage and landed on top of the Ferrari. Someone that went over there said that the dude had to be doing between 60 and 70 mph to do that. A few hours later they finally got the truck out which was nicely dented in the front and covered with dust, dirt, and some parts of house.

Only on an F-150 forum :lol:

:lol:...The joy's of driving in Australia, Hey mate..!!

:scared:If it's not Emu it's Kangaroo's or Wallabies.

:lol:...The joy's of driving in Australia, Hey mate..!!

:scared:If it's not Emu it's Kangaroo's or Wallabies.

:lol: My Mum hit a Kangaroo in my dad's brand new VE SS on his birthday! Smashed the front of the car. Big FAIL there. Oh yes, the joys of driving in Australia.

Back