• Thread starter JMoney
  • 271 comments
Lamborgotti-aqueduct.jpg

1259538731435_f.jpg

Clover from GTA San Andreas
Vapid Dominator from GTA V
Vapid Uranus from GTA IV
Windsor from GTA San Andreas
Mr. Truck from The Simpsons (or whatever it was called.)

There's plenty others but I always forget their names.

Clover from GTA San Andreas
Vapid Dominator from GTA V
Vapid Uranus from GTA IV
Windsor from GTA San Andreas
Mr. Truck from The Simpsons (or whatever it was called.)

There's plenty others but I always forget their names.

Mr. Plow from The Simpsons?

That's what it was. Couldn't think of the name.

Ok. Yeah, that was a cool truck in The Simpsons Hit & Run and was fun to drive. Was it supposed to be based on a Toyota Hilux or an American truck?

Ok. Yeah, that was a cool truck in The Simpsons Hit & Run and was fun to drive. Was it supposed to be based on a Toyota Hilux or an American truck?
I always thought it was a Ford :lol:

I'm fond of the Kamata RC410 from Ridge Racer 7. It was on the cover of it and I always made mine look just like it.

More recently, the RWD Motorsports P30-6 from Project CARS is probably my new favorite.

1c4db4c957c74d120711d702470e0a98.jpg

jg82SOVBaDWaT.jpg

'Dem tail lights. :drool:

I'm fond of the Kamata RC410 from Ridge Racer 7. It was on the cover of it and I always made mine look just like it.

More recently, the RWD Motorsports P30-6 from Project CARS is probably my new favorite.

jg82SOVBaDWaT.jpg

'Dem tail lights. :drool:

Reminds me of an Audi LMP

I think they were inspired by the R18 for the tail lights. The rest of the car is an original design.

From Burnout Paradise:
Montgomery GT2400
800px-Montgomery_2400.jpg

Kitano Touge Sport
800px-Kitano_Touge_Criterion.jpg

From GTA San Andreas:
Phoenix (also was pretty rare, so even more desirable)
Phoenix1.jpg

From GTA Vice City:
Infernus. Badass!
Infernus-GTAVC-rear.jpg

From GTA 4 and 5 - Sabre GT/Turbo (was also in VC).
Screenshot-GTA-V-124.jpg

I have to agree with @White & Nerdy and @Grayfox on the El Niño/La Niña, particularly the pursuit version. R.I.P. racers.

I have to say though, there's too many good, fictive cars out there, not to say there's a few different definitions of fictive. You could say the GTA cars are fictive, because they don't actually exist, yet they share obvious clues with real cars. Then there's cars like the Mach 5, which shares nothing but the fact it has four wheels with reality (this far..). And then there's real-car-fictive-"tune". Fairlady Z Z-tune anyone?

Anyways, back to the real point of the thread. If I was asked to name my five all-time favorite fictive cars, I'd believe the list to look like this:

El Niño/La Niña from NFS3/4

Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car from GT4-5-6 (it doesn't actually exist outside GT, thus it's fictive)

Mr. Tasty from GTA IV (so much fun trolling cops with Soviet Connection on the loudspeakers :lol: )

Formula Gran Turismo from GT4-5-6. No explanation needed.

And, last but not finally, the best vehicle to make your way up the biggest rock you can find as well as through Star Junction in rush hour, the GTA IV Patriot :D

Latest Posts

Back