Favorite fictitious car?

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 271 comments
The F1 cars in GT3 were all unlicensed versions of actual F1 cars. The FGT came around in GT4.

The Formula Gran Turismo wasn't. The Polyphony001 and Polyphony002 were.

Except from all of them being fruits, apples, bananas and mangos hardly have anything in common :)

Titan Need for Speed 4 High Stakes.
large_titan_hotrod_3d_model_ae9713cc-442e-47f8-b744-11d60c6d5538.jpg

Phantom Need for Speed 4 High Stakes.
hqdefault.jpg

When was that put in? Damn I've missed a lot in my 35+ days offline. :mad:

Kitano Hydros Techno, that's what's it's called in Burnout Paradise. Why? Because it was in burnout two and I think 3, but I don't know what is was called. :(

833.jpg

one_cabs_family.jpg

l_a03c1f7d.jpg

Because

a) the little kid looks like a real hot rod from that era, and correct hot rodding terms are used in the cartoon.

b) It reflects the era. At the time, hot rodders were considered soeciety's outcasts, rebels, and how the cab father absolutely looses it when he sees his son has turned into a hot rod depicts perfectly how things were back in the day.

c) Tex Avery, freaking awesome.

There have been countless other cars posted here that are awesome. Awesomest thread posted in the Cars in General section in a looong while, cheers to the op poster :cheers:

and this car in motorhead:
hqdefault.jpg

Yes! Love Motorhead, played it so much as a kid and only recently revisited the game. (A little sad coming back and realizing just how much wall riding I did as a kid. :lol: The music was great and the cars were pretty cool looking. 👍

'Bonsai Racer Mk I' and 'Ram Raider' from Driver: Parallel Lines.

AuDlXOa.jpg

tvC1f76.jpg

The former was an absolute hoot to race about in. While the latter didn't have the same limitations as other sports cars, as you could slam into just about anything at high speed more than once without sentencing the car to an early death.

Last edited:
Yes! Love Motorhead, played it so much as a kid and only recently revisited the game. (A little sad coming back and realizing just how much wall riding I did as a kid. :lol: The music was great and the cars were pretty cool looking. 👍
:lol: yeah I've been wanting to download it but I always forget. From what I remember it was pretty intense yet not really that technical or hard when you wall ride like you said.

Back