Favorite fictitious car?

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 271 comments
Hardcastle and McCormick Coyote
Coyote_024.JPG

YES! I was coming here to post this very car. This car was my childhood. And it still loloks pretty bad-ass, like a street Lola... which it kinda is anyway, only with VW guts :lol:

YES! I was coming here to post this very car. This car was my childhood. And it still loloks pretty bad-ass, like a street Lola... which it kinda is anyway, only with VW guts :lol:
I think it was based on a McLaren. Gorgeous car. :drool:

Il Tempo Gigante - the car that inspired a young Christian von Koenigsegg to build his own supercar.

i025471.jpg

1214999860106_151.jpg

It was originally made as a ficticious model for a puppet movie about a bicycle repairman who made his own sportscar to rival the racing establishment.

Unfortunately, if that car [Rivelta Mercurio] returned to the series, it would probably have a Soldat badge on it. :grumpy:

The Raggio superseded the Mercurio anyway btw. And honestly my perfect Ridge Racer game would include EVERY car in the series (probably excluding Unbounded ones), including Lizard and Rivelta. ;)

And don't forget THIS:
virtuaracing2.jpg

Here's another "WTF" courtesy of my fandom of ZZ Top. I knew it was a space station/flying saucer thing, but I hadn't looked at it enough to see the details. Namely, three of them.

USWBV0300168_640x480_1.jpg

Billy Gibbons must have REALLLLY been on a kick for that to be thought up. I want one now. [/fandom]

Uhh....dammit! Oh, how about this...

Mako_-_Virmire_ATV_smaller.png

Hmm.... the Krabby Patty Car?

300px-The_SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie.jpg

What'll it be, fellas?

KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?!

*slaps knee*

I was going to nominate The Hoff himself from the same movie, but he isn't a car. At least he is a celebrity who knows how to drive fast.

hqdefault.jpg

Also: HW Prototype 12. Thank you, Hot Wheels X Velocity (most interesting Twisted Metal clone ever). Special mentions: Sho Stopper, Formul8er, Jet Threat (all models) and more.

HW_Proto_12_Phil_R.jpg

On topic of Twisted Metal, Calypso's Nuke Truck from Twisted Metal 4.

Screen_shot_2012-02-06_at_12.16.04_AM.png

vroom-a-life-size-volvo-xc90-made-of-legos.jpg

Interestingly this is one of few Volvo's I actually like and I think the coolest Volvo. It's more art or something James May would build in his spare time but its pretty cool.

All very interesting suggestions gentlemen, but they're all slower and less awesome than this:

Aether_and_the_ECUREUIL_car_by_PsuC.jpg

The Age Solo Ecureuil from RR4. A rabid monster squirrel that has a top speed of...

Ecureille.jpg

But, better still, it corners like it's on rails...it goes 195 mPh ALL THE TIME. You barely need to brake, it's much quicker than a Red Bull Fan Car in the corners and not much slower on the straights. And, unlike the Red Bull, you can take it to a Cafe and not look like an imbecile. It's perfect.

ecureuil.gif

Last edited:
Back