• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, would be willing to race but couldn't get inside johnboy's room too XD :)

May have been something to do with Seven being in there before me i have rebooted if you want to try again?? Or Espirts?

Ok Esprits it is.

I am going to try my laptop off this week so I don't take as much internet with that.

It seems like I can't ! Have tried few times but nothing to do - it happens sometimes it's because of hosts incompatibility it says ! never mind i have to give up :( ...

Well done on the win Magzire

Edit: I had a great race with JB for most of the race, but once I got onto new tires I started to pulled away from him. With 3 or 4 laps to go I got the lead, but with 2 laps to go I ran wide a lost the lead. But I nearly won it and I lost by 00.001 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible night kids burst into room around lap 13/14 my youngest tripped over DFGT cable ripping it out of my wheel !:ouch: With this and my lack of practice got all i deserved really sorry teammate:guilty: welldone up top looked good, off to sulk.:D

Last edited:
Terrible night kids burst into room around lap 13/14 my youngest tripped over DFGT cable ripping it out om my wheel !:ouch: With this and my lack of practice got all i deserved really sorry teammate:guilty: welldone up top looked good off to sulk.:D

Darn, I bet you were a bit peeved.:sly:

6512277257_fa96a1f7d1_z.jpg

Congrats Mag.
Nice close finish!

Good race. We were all close for 12-13 laps.

@john I wondered what happened.

I was robbed in the pits. Went in before a1 and came out after. ( better give that pit crew a raise) Then i was pushing to get past but got caught in the draft and late braked to much, went off a bit in turn 1 after pacing him for 2 laps. A1 you were holding me real clean and good. I dont think I touched you right?

Lot of fun! Thank fellas

Yeah at the time:ouch: Screamed at her now shes not speaking to me lol:guilty:.......women!:sly: (shes only 7)

That just mean, I don't blame her :sly::)

Edit: For an idea for next season should we do another season in these cars or Le mans prototypes

Last edited:
That just mean, I don't blame her :sly::)

Edit: For an idea for next season should we do another season in these cars or Le mans prototypes

How long of break will you do between our last race and the start of the next, a guess? Im down for whatever.

Dont rub it in i feel bad enough:grumpy: Err dont mind personally be nice to have a little variety but these have been fun(not tonight!! hehe):sly:

Last edited:
How long of break will you do between our last race and the start of the next, a guess? Im down for whatever.

Maybe 2 weeks break. And does anyone want to help me and Seven chose the cars for next season?

I was robbed in the pits. Went in before a1 and came out after. ( better give that pit crew a raise) Then i was pushing to get past but got caught in the draft and late braked to much, went off a bit in turn 1 after pacing him for 2 laps. A1 you were holding me real clean and good. I dont think I touched you right?

Lot of fun! Thank fellas

We did have another great race. yes it was a clean race for me, apart from my own mistakes.

I had fun again today but not happy with the result as my fastest lap shows how quick I was today. Should of won in my mind now i can't really win as josh is a bit to far in front in the table

Yeeeeees I got points :D and I tried the car round spa already:) gotta say I like 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back