Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just happy I stayed to the end today:)

Is there a curse on Wednesdays? Why did my router decide to give me problems today? Missed the race on my favorite track.T_T

Ill do some testing next week on some new cars, but I think we might stick with these.

Edit: Does anyone have any suggestion in what cars I should test for the next series?

More than happy to sign up again with the Scuds.;)

Ill do some testing next week on some new cars, but I think we might stick with these.

Edit: Does anyone have any suggestion in what cars I should test for the next series?

New FREE Toyota that comes with DLC?

Anything with 4 wheel drive.. only thing i can drive competeitivly these days 👎

Toyota comes with the new update so you will get it no matter what and someone has already started a series for that(a bit early I think:boggled:) and they tend to be a bit childish and don't want someone using the same cars as them.

Toyota comes with the new update so you will get it no matter what and someone has already started a series for that(a bit early I think:boggled:) and they tend to be a bit childish and don't want someone using the same cars as them.

Is their a Mazda MX5 series for the DLC car going?

I have Spa set in my lounge if anyone wants practice for next week or if you need laps times to determine the number of laps well run. Thats if you dont already have access to it.

I have Spa set in my lounge if anyone wants practice for next week or if you need laps times to determine the number of laps well run. Thats if you don't already have access to it.

I don't have it yet, Can you set some lap times and tell me what the best time is please. Then I can work out how many laps it is going to be.

I will give you some times.

Anyone of my friends can access the track through my lounge, even you. Go to community, find me and go into my lobby. I dont need to be online. I have a few guys doing that.

Race 6 Spa-Francorchamps 4.35 miles (78.33 miles) 18 Laps.

Sorry for double post.

Last edited:
DrivingForce
We might be having a track change for tomorrows race, because of the new update :(

Why? :nervous: it's one of the tracks I'm decent at:(

DrivingForce
Because in the new update, everyone has to have the track to race on it, and I am not going to be able to get the track. Cos im a bit short off money :(

That's dissapointing:'( it was one of my favourite tracks:'(

Damn.. I was hoping for monza:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back