• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought 00.001 be closer. But i did have my front tires on the line when paused. But after pic was finished processing it nudged it back a bit:grumpy:

What sort of thing you got in mind bro??:sly:

I was think Le mans prototypes, but their is already a series for them going, so my second thoughts were Ferrari 458 Italia, or even do a second season of the 430 Scuderia.

Edit: Awesome photos Magzire, if the line was a 100 meter more I think I would of won :(

I was think Le mans prototypes, but their is already a series for them going, so my second thoughts were Ferrari 458 Italia, or even do a second season of the 430 Scuderia.

Edit: Awesome photos Magzire, if the line was a 100 meter more I think I would of won :(

Whats that Lexus LFA thing like anyone know??

I was just looking at the Lexus LFA hehe. I want it to be a one make series again so it is more fair, otherwise people would complain that they are in a slower car.

Yeah maybe

Trust me you dont want to be spending the amount of time testing that i have for season 3 of the V8's yikes!!:yuck:

Trust me you dont want to be spending the amount of time testing that i have for season 3 of the V8's yikes!!:yuck:

Thats the reason I want to keep it a one make series :). I know how long it take when I help out Dax for his series.

DrivingForce
Thats the reason I want to keep it a one make series :). I know how long it take when I help out Dax for his series.

I think we should keep the same cars as they are good fun to drive and I think next time we should do more tracks as I think 6 races is a bit short do more like 10

When have you ever helped me lol?

You usually just join my test lobby for 30 mins in cars similar to what I am using saying "Don't use this one, it's 🤬"

johnboy1112
Its all about how much interest you can generate i spose:)

I hope we would get more interest for the next season as people from this one would hopefully continue and as it would be from the start people would want to join again. That's my theory any ways :)

I hope we would get more interest for the next season as people from this one would hopefully continue and as it would be from the start people would want to join again. That's my theory any ways :)

Just need to get around 10 regulars once the cars get strung out as things stand it can become a little dull at times.:ill:

johnboy1112
Just need to get around 10 regulars once the cars get strung out as things stand it can become a little dull at times.:ill:

Yeah I can see where you are coming from. What really Annoys me is that wE have got like 15 people who have singed up and we have the same 7 every week and then the odd new one.

DrivingForce
Yeah I agree, but Wednesday is a bad day. Most people go on their PS3 at the weekend. :(

Yeah but it Is nice to have a mid week race. I am pretty sure we will have a better turn out next season.

Yeah I agree, but Wednesday is a bad day. Most people go on their PS3 at the weekend. :(

True but theres so many series running at weekends so the competitions tougher its all swings and roundabouts really, look at the V8s mondays its pretty full each week.:)

johnboy1112
True but theres so many series running at weekends so the competitions tougher its all swings and roundabouts really, look at the V8s mondays its pretty full each week.:)

Was there a good turn out in the first season In that?

Was there a good turn out in the first season In that?

Yes mate tbh but the game was alot newer back then so there seemed to be more drivers about if that makes sense.:boggled:
To add probably 70% of season 2s guys carried over from season 1 which helped.

johnboy1112
Yes mate tbh but the game was alot newer back then so there seemed to be more drivers about if that makes sense.:boggled:

Yeah. I think it would be stupid to change the cars we are using as season 2 is normal so much better in turn out.

Also I am just starting to enjoy these cars as well because am just starting to get quick.

Yeah. I think it would be stupid to change the cars we are using as season 2 is normal so much better in turn out.

Also I am just starting to enjoy these cars as well because am just starting to get quick.

Well its up to you guys what ya fancy:)

Ill do some testing next week on some new cars, but I think we might stick with these.

Edit: Does anyone have any suggestion in what cars I should test for the next series?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back