Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Eight World Championship Race Suzuka 45 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Hi guys ,

if there is a empty place in this league , i would join after cote d'azur.

PSN: ImpulsiveRacer
Nationality: Germany
Team: -----
Wheel : Thrustmaster Ferrari Racing Wheel.

Ninth World Championship Race Monte Carlo 60 Laps
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)

Hi guys ,

if there is a empty place in this league , i would join after cote d'azur.

PSN: ImpulsiveRacer
Nationality: Germany
Team: -----
Wheel : Thrustmaster Ferrari Racing Wheel.

Good to see you back mate you join the Team ATI Management ok?

How many rounds left, I want to sign up as a reserve;

cyan-yoshi5.
Australia.
Team Division:2
DS3.

I can't fill in for anyone at Motegi because I don't own the DLC.

10th World Championship Race Twin Ring Motegi 50 Laps

I apologise for not finishing the race yesterday but I was put off the track in a bad way which I feel was a totally avoidable incident and had totally ruined my race after receiving a message of apology from the offender I accept this but I'd like to state that when I'm being lapped by the faster drivers such as immortal I always lift off on the straight to cut time loss to a minimum to both drivers it also cuts out the risk of a crash from slip stream and taking someone out

did my comming team m8 just take me out 1. lap 3ed corner? bad boy :-) didnt change anything for me , so we ar all good. plus im just so freaking friendly and forgiving! next thou, ill go viking on your ass an throw words like Carlsberg ad you. lol. naah ill still team up with you next season if I can find some horns for my helmet :-)

Sorry team I got sideways befor I even got to that corner and everyone behind me I had nowhere to go but straight on just bad that you was the one in front of me but as your team mate I'm truly sorry catch you later thou

Back