Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

so , i tried once a hacked x1 just to see how it feels to have 107.000hp on a car . :)
was fun but i didn't look further as it's not an interest to me to hack for a win .
it sounds stupid to me :/

the gp/F was the first race i was really ready . did the same times on practices earlier .

i agree i impressed myself by getting away of ip , but isn't competition about finding someone faster to beat , it' now more than 1year i try to get a better f10 , i failed often , really often .
it's to easy to say i cheated .

i want to thank those who had practices with me , it's thanks to You guys that i could be fast enough :)

Loris

hey guys it s me the boss of all bosses the gangsta of :D.

after i have got banned for 1 week for calling someone something i got a new problem . the network in put on my ps3 is defect :(.

im not sure what to do. i could save the data and use my old account gangsta of when i would buy new ps3. but in a half year ps4 is coming.

the other thing makes me thoughtfully is the fact that gt5 transformed into a piece of **** cause of the hackingwave came over it and im not sure what will be with gt6 on ps4. the fact that i only using ps3 to race is a reason more to thing really good about how to go on.

but what i can say is that i went to iracing yesterday and my first impression is great.

so sensetive . feels very realistic especially the tyres and the enginebrake what is virtually not existing in gran turismo.

to you aug i only can say you a good clean driver and i enjoyed to drive with you. dont know what was going on on nurb gpf i was not there.i heard from some drivers that you tyre wear was incredible . not from this planet.

the fact that you say you cheated only to test doesnt make it more easy to believe you.

there is a sentence with a lot of truth in it.i dont know if i saying it right in english

once a hacker = allways a hacker

and if you not racing to win .for what are you racing? i cant follow your argumentation sry.

i never was interested in driving a cheatcar.thats the reason why i playd gt5 and not need for speed.

i wish you were not cheating but after you said you tested a cheatcar it is difficult to believe that for me sry.

aug you are a f10 drive. you like and love driving f10 . and if you tried hacked cars it ia hard to bielieve that you didnt use hacks for f10. and if you do that it is only a small step to use it in a race.

if you a member in a hardcore f10 league . propably with the best racer we have in gt5 you should not do things like that.

i'l not a hacker if i try a hacked car , i'm a hacked if i hack car , but as i said befre , if you don't blieve me , then don't believe me !

Finally got a hold of the replay and watched the first two laps a few times already. I don't know what happened but IPs car must have something wrong. Pushing very hard but can't even keep up in the slipstream, like it's not broken in.

Yup. Lap 7, his POV and can't even see the next car on the main straight . Funny stuff.

Honestly, if nothing else, he got in the wrong car.
. Tire wear issue to me looks like issue from pushing so hard to keep up. Many racers having better tire wear than IP by first pit stop.

Last edited:
What is safe?

Sorry to reply late but what i meant was it seemed that both raising the grip and aero on the cars also raised the PP so you couldnt enter a STOCK room but maybe i wasnt precise enoff in my tests seeing as how you said a grip raised car could still enter a STOCK room earlier in the thread.

In trying both grip and aero on a FGT i found it made the car hard to drive but it was faster.
ill work on another FGT and try it out in the practice session tomorrow.

Hi All,

I would just like to say that i knew the series would come to an end one day, nothing runs forever right, but i never thought it would end this way.

It is a really sad end to something that was really fun and good. I shall not be taking any part in any of the series because whatever i decide to do, someone will feel betrayed and i shouldn't have to chose between people that i have know for over three years now.

I just do no like the way that people have started to finger-point and pick sides and saying some really nasty, personal stuff about each other like cheaters and sore sore losers. This is not what i signed up for, i signed up to have something to look forward to on weekends and have a bit of banter too and to also meet people from different parts of the world but it looks like that all over now.

People also need to realize that behind every PSN Name is a real person, with feelings, emotions, opinions and different values. Just jumping on the keyboard and saying whatever they have to say without thinking of the repercussions that their words will have on others is not nice.

If by some miracle PD read our old thread and gave us proof that that there was car hacking, what will people that accused aug say then?? And if they proved that there was no car hacking, then what will people that accused IMMORTAL say?? Will people actually apologize for what they said or will it lead to more finger pointing and bullying? So for the record, i do not want to know whether there was car hacking or not, whatever the outcome, it will not achieve anything.

I am not saying or doing this to seek attention, spite anyone or to make anyone feel bad, its because i care about other peoples feelings and no doubt i will get judged for that too but that's ok, i can live with it. I know i have had some issues with some of you in the past but that was only related to what happened on track, if i offended/attacked anyone personally i would like to take this opportunity to apologize. I wish that one day IMMORTAL and aug will forgive each other and move on from this, maybe even start their own league or carry on with the old one.

I wish you all the best in your series and thanks to everyone that was involved, it wouldn't have been the same without each and every one of you. I also apologize on posting on your new threads when you said you did not want to hear about this anymore, but i needed to say what i had to say before i just disappeared or dropped in randomly. My suggestion was to pause the series until PD had fixed the hacking issue, then continue with a clear conscience but that looks like it will not happen.

See you all around.

Well said Art.

Let's not make stock series a rant place for tuned series. It's time to stfu about that and move on.

Im off for a week, and i get the message that the Tuned cup is shut down?
What i've heard is that Aug did and extremely good race, and won. then sth about a rage from IP, and whole thing is shut down.
Honestly, IMMO, whats the deal? Aug is an extremely good driver, and it was only a matter of time before someone had to break your line of wins, and so what, as some else said, welcome to the club of "loosers"
So lets get that cup back open, and fill our weeks with practice ;)

Im off for a week, and i get the message that the Tuned cup is shut down?
What i've heard is that Aug did and extremely good race, and won. then sth about a rage from IP, and whole thing is shut down.
Honestly, IMMO, whats the deal? Aug is an extremely good driver, and it was only a matter of time before someone had to break your line of wins, and so what, as some else said, welcome to the club of "loosers"
So lets get that cup back open, and fill our weeks with practice ;)

I have say I dont write more about this I have explain it 100 times.
Dont talk about things that you dont know.
When GT5 fix the hacks we can start it again.

IMMORTALPILOT
I have say I dont write more about this I have explain it 100 times.
Dont talk about things that you dont know.
When GT5 fix the hacks we can start it again.
Edit.

Last edited:
Fifth World Championship Race Grand Valley Speedway reverse 50 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

That was a incredible race whole race a fight.
Was whole time much faster with new tyre but ghost have come on every stint again when my tyres was dead.
My hardest race ever.
I hope realy next race more Drivers.

Oh no the time in Germany have change now one Hour later now.
Whats now the correct time for the OP in UTC??

Back