Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Yes thats incredible sad JB you was very fast that sucks very much.
Why your internet is bad again mate??

stupid ****ing orange internet :mad::mad::banghead:

keep-calm-and-get-a-new-isp.png

ArtMannn

Don't worry team mate, i spoke IMMORTAL and seeing as people who get DC'd claim points afterwards we'll do the same for you

lol i wish! :)

IMMORTALPILOT
Yes thats incredible sad JB you was very fast that sucks very much.
Why your internet is bad again mate??

i live in a shared house thats been empty for a while but two girls just moved in ( before anyone asks .. no there not fit!) ;) and they obviously sharing the connection. im nt happy really especially as my fave track tomorrow night! and my 25th bday, going to connect ethernet tomorrow!

lol i wish! :)

i live in a shared house thats been empty for a while but two girls just moved in ( before anyone asks .. no there not fit!) ;) and they obviously sharing the connection. im nt happy really especially as my fave track tomorrow night! and my 25th bday, going to connect ethernet tomorrow!
damn, how did u know i was gonna ask that?? ok are they at least lesbians??

If you've been in the house for longer, then log onto the router and disable port 80 and 443, that way they wont be able to browse any web sites but you will be able to race online 👍 That is what i did when i found out that some other guys were downloading torrents in a shared house i used to live in, i blocked everything except for HTTP, so we could all browse but no torrents :cool:

Sorry I could not drive. I thought the track was SSR5 as well, but I didn't realise it was SSR5 Reverse. >.<

Out of curiosity, what lap times can you guys do on SSR5 Normal, with the Stock F10?

Sorry I could not drive. I thought the track was SSR5 as well, but I didn't realise it was SSR5 Reverse. >.<

Out of curiosity, what lap times can you guys do on SSR5 Normal, with the Stock F10?

Ok Lord are you there in Monza?

58high 59 low, with full tank in SSR5 normal.

Ok Lord are you there in Monza?

58high 59 low, with full tank in SSR5 normal.

I don't know yet. Of course, I will try. 👍 I will let you know on Friday or Saturday morning.

It's a shame for me that the race wasn't on SSR5 Normal, I think I would've been more competitive than normal. I'm gonna practice for Monza.

Fourth World Championship Race Monza 50 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

Good race, guys. Myself, Buraspo and someone else (Robin? Kuanza?) all got spun on T1, mostly 'cause of me. I got pushed onto the grass and the car spun, they couldn't avoid. Bad luck..

Finished 6th so I'm happy with that, although I think I could've done maybe 5th if I didn't have the spin. In clean air my times were consistent although I should have pushed harder, especially on a 2 stopper, the tyres weren't a problem, I was just being conservative and trying to drive without mistakes I guess.

Some good racing at the beginning of the race with Buraspo and Robin, then later with S1. Couple of minor bumps but nothing too major, I hope!

Also, guys, you should check out Buraspo's onboard camera during lap 6, on the first Lesmo. Total "holy ****!" moment :lol

Don't think I can race next week since I'm probably gonna be busy with family stuff. :/

Good Race Guys good battles.
Congratulation to Ghost and Martin, Martin very sad with your spin.
ATR 1 and 2 again great job Ghost.

What happend to jb? he was not more there

Last edited:
to bad I spun, but I was fighting very hard getting back in the fight. All race long I was driving in 5th and 6th position. After 38 laps of good laptimes I managed third in the final laps. I am happy with this race :)

Sorry I didn't come yesterday, having problems with life and finding time :( .

Immortal I'll be on later tonight to give the stock FGTs a try. I'd prefer the F2007 since its easier but we can give that a run.

Immortal I'll be on later tonight to give the stock FGTs a try. I'd prefer the F2007 since its easier but we can give that a run.

Ok mate i come later open FGT stock lobby.
I have try today small run in spa awesome to drive I have try without ABS very good fun

Wow. Is the tuned F10 series really dead now??

Reading through the thread it looks like "lord of the flies," you all turned on each other.

I know I don't have time to race much anymore and I'm just that guy who randomly throws in two cents here and there, so my opinion might not matter much, but as an older guy I think you all should give the benefit of the doubt. Some of you will probably read this and think just shut the f up, and that's ok, I probably deserve it. But I care so I'll throw my hat in on it.

Immortal, Aug didn't win by that much, and quite frankly winning isn't what it's all about. I got beat in every single race I did in the second season and I loved every minute of it. I don't think you realize how much fun your tuned league was, it's extremely sad to see you pull the trigger so quickly.

Quite frankly I don't think, with the right amount of time, it's so crazy to think that he won. Up until monaco of the season 2 races I spent maybe an hour tuning and practicing. But for my first race as an official competitor, the one at daytona road course, I didn't know what to expect. So I spent a two weeks tuning and perfecting the car. I easily put in 5-10 hours of practice and tuning, probably more. If you remember correctly I finished second only 30 seconds off your pace. Only 30 seconds, first race, and I was wrecked too!

What I'm getting at here brother is that if someone puts in the time, and they're sharing tunes between each other, I don't see it being even remotely unreasonable for someone to get good really quickly like aug. If I would have put in 10 hours each week of tuning and practice I don't think it would be unreasonable to say we'd be racing each other.

Let's take it a step further and say some people are cheating. You'd still have to be really good to fly under the radar because if you're typically a backmarker you're going to have some obvious cheats on your car to make up 3-5 seconds a lap, it would be PAINFULLY obvious. If you're a front runner I can't see it making sense, if you know you have the talent and just need the practice, to say screw it and hacking a car instead.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, what I'm getting at here is we've all had a great time, it's a special GTP league, there's nothing like it. When you look at the big picture why is it that it's so great? For all of us except you it's not great because we win, it's great because you're all awesome people, there's great racing that's difficult to find because almost nobody is good with the Ferrari F1s, and as an added bonus interesting conversations on this site when we aren't racing (the part I still cherish even though I'm far too busy to be in the league anymore). I implore you to reconsider, not for my sake but because you see the bigger picture. Any good that comes out of it, even if you don't win, far outweighs any downside like hackers.

Open it back up brother, the guys who aren't hacking don't deserve to be punished for the actions of a few. Winning isn't everything, the rest of us are used to losing, join the club. Don't worry, it's still a hell of a lot of fun. :)

Some of you will probably read this and think just shut the f up, and that's ok, I probably deserve it.

:)

Shut the F up M8, go crawl back under that rock of yours. :sly: Just kidding m8, you can put in your 2 dollars worth of opinion anytime. :sly: I dont hate on anybody expressing their concerns. I hang them. :sly: (just kidding).

I recognize where your coming from Gian, and I actually felt GP/F was good for me over my previous races where I was outside top 10 in pre season.. Hacking cars in GT5 dates back to February of this year. Possibly January...So who knows, it could have started earlier. But I say this, as knowledge and number of HACKED Ferrari F1 cars grows, people in the league will start experimenting. One thing leads to another and walla. Hacking sucks because were trying to emulate a real sport on a game, if you hack Grand theft auto, well thats GTA. Criminals dont follow rules. :sly:

However I must say, we need to switch to a stock series with the Ferrari 2007 or the Formula GT. These cars are a great change. I've raced in GT5 so far the Red Bull X2010, X2010 prototype, The X2011, the F2007, F10, FGT with SRF/active steering, and now the FGT without aids. All race were clean and all were fun. If I had driven the F10 every singe damn day since 2012 like some of you I'd have long ago quit GT5. I dont know how some of you guys can do that, its incredibly boring.

That being said, I've also done Super GT and Nascar series here. Those cars are great too....The variety keeps me motivated.

Do I think we should continue with the FGT and have fun with a NEW car absolutely. Should we whine and cry because we cant have the F10 routine thats been going since the old testament? NO!

Last edited:
Shut the F up M8, go crawl back under that rock of yours. :sly: Just kidding m8, you can put in your 2 dollars worth of opinion anytime. :sly: I dont hate on anybody expressing their concerns. I hang them. :sly: (just kidding).

Although I dont agree, number one I want to switch to FGTs because of the team colors, or F2007 because its easier, number 2 there's of course the car hacking think going on that I'm not sure PD can fix.

There's got to be a smarter way. Maybe have everyone look at the replays, because replays can be a bit funky at times so different replays might show different stuff, and have a discussion about whether people are cheating or not. If it's obvious they're cheating BAN THEM and erase any record that they existed in the league to begin with.

The FGT isn't the same, but maybe I'm of that opinion because it's not a real car and the in-car view is an afterthought. None of the information on the wheel works, it just doesn't have the same realistic factor to it.

How hard would it be to just ban people who are cheating? I don't think being easy on your tires means you're obviously cheating, you could have a nice tune and a different Buttonesque driving style.

I'm really sad about it, I was hoping once I got some time I could come back one day. But it makes me even sadder to know there are 15-20 guys just like me who have the time and just lost the best league on GTP because of a few bad eggs.

Edit: BTW if you can hack an F10 or an F07, why couldn't someone just hack an FGT? I don't see how driving the FGT would help ensure nobody is hacking.

Edit 2: Perhaps if someone is accused of cheating they could prove they aren't. Most people use smart phones these days right? So if the league watches the replays and suspects you're cheating post a video of you going through the settings and showing your car, then taking a few fast laps showing your pace. Easy solution.

Last edited:
There's got to be a smarter way. Maybe have everyone look at the replays, because replays can be a bit funky at times so different replays might show different stuff, and have a discussion about whether people are cheating or not. If it's obvious they're cheating BAN THEM and erase any record that they existed in the league to begin with.

The FGT isn't the same, but maybe I'm of that opinion because it's not a real car and the in-car view is an afterthought. None of the information on the wheel works, it just doesn't have the same realistic factor to it.
Its not a PREMIUM but it has different colors and most importantly people cannot cheat with it run on stock!

As far as using smart phones to "prove" you were clean, I dont even know if thats a possibility based on not having owned any hacked cars myself I dont know what the ride height on a hacked F10 looks like. Its un-adjustable normally, a hacked car could indicate the same but with a lower height.

Last edited:
Its not a PREMIUM but it has different colors and most importantly people cannot cheat with it! Another premium that can be used is the F2007 run on stock. The stock version is not as easy as the full downforce version. Its a sharp contrast that will take some experimentation.

By the way, the hacks that can be done are endless. Someone could lower the ride height of their car and simply get 3/10ths a lap and win the race "cleanly".

Aug had around 15% less tire wear than Immortal at GP/F. I cant tell if he hacked or didn't hack. I have no proof he did. Adding 1 notch of downforce would yield practically the same top speed with more grip/less wear. Again there's no way to tell and little old me could almost win the race with just an extra notch or two. If the extra downforce slowed the top speed by 1 mph, we could certainly not take action. Also we done know if lowering the ride height combined with extra downforce would yield a slower top speed. If it did not, again there's nothing we could do and the person would get both lower tire wear and higher cornering grip.

Why can't the FGT be hacked too? Look at my second edit, if someone is accused of cheating they could post a video of them going through the menus showing their settings, then go out on a few hot laps showing their pace is the same as it was in the race. Just have a friend record a video on your phone showing you're legit. It should only happen in rare cases but it would be a way for people to show they're not hacking. If they can't prove it just a temporary ban until they can prove it. That way a large group of people don't suffer because of a few idiots. I don't have any hacked cars but I drove Oshawa's hacked X1 he was sharing, the stats definitely looked different.

Last edited:
Why can't the FGT be hacked too?

We believe that when any car is set on "stock" then the only thing hackers can alter is the brake bias. Also, Sony aka a PD have set all seasonal TTs on stock mode to discourage hackers from racing since all they can alter is the brakes. Although I'm not sure even the brakes can be altered, its what some of the hybriders have been saying.

As far as posting a video after every race, its a pain. When I'm warming up for a race the last thing I want to think about is making a stupid video. To add to that, having to make a vid on my phone and then run laps with the phone aimed at the screen is a huge pain.

To add to that I'm sick and tired of the F10. I much would rather use the FGT and I very very much would rather use the F2007.

Its not a PREMIUM but it has different colors and most importantly people cannot cheat with it run on stock!

Just out of interest, does anyone who kicked off this hybrid cars thing? It was unheard of if not an uncommon thing about 1-2 years ago.

Just out of interest, does anyone who kicked off this hybrid cars thing? It was unheard of if not an uncommon thing about 1-2 years ago.

I dont know who started it if thats what your asking. Maybe nobody knows.

The Stock FGTs drove well. Logged about 30 laps at Spa, then about 25 at Suzuka and its tame-able once you get it going. Visually they look real nice in diff colors.

We believe that when any car is set on "stock" then the only thing hackers can alter is the brake bias. Also, Sony aka a PD have set all seasonal TTs on stock mode to discourage hackers from racing since all they can alter is the brakes. Although I'm not sure even the brakes can be altered, its what some of the hybriders have been saying.

As far as posting a video after every race, its a pain. When I'm warming up for a race the last thing I want to think about is making a stupid video. To add to that, having to make a vid on my phone and then run laps with the phone aimed at the screen is a huge pain.

To add to that I'm sick and tired of the F10. I much would rather use the FGT and I very very much would rather use the F2007.

GTP replay upload guide.

Back