Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Race Results:
raceresultsfujistock.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendarstock.jpg

Driver and Team tables to follow after reviewing replay. I saw a few people going all fours off the track in qually and in the race, so there will definitely be penalties.

It was a great race, and i that finnaly wasnt in last position :(
Anywho, gw all
well done on pulling that cable as instructed pola đź‘Ť

Awesome pace Ghost and aug even with worn tyres, i had to 3 stop and still wasn't even close when you guys had worn tyres and me on the fresh. We have our very own Jenson Button in Ghost, or shall we call you Jody Schekter :sly:

Well, i wouldnt have pulled my own cable ;)

A little weak connection with 2 ps3's running, + some spotify on cellphones etc

wow ip i didn't notice our times were so close ! you 884 me 845 , so close after 60laps :)
well done master IP

Hi All,

After looking at the replay from the Stock race at Fuji, it was pretty clean but we have some people that were cutting the track:

robin2444 and cbastjan both get a 30 second penalty for repeatedly cutting the track on turns 1 and the last turn repeatedly.

Thanks.

top10standingsstockfuji.jpg

driverstablestockfuji.jpg

teamtablestockfuji.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to take part in the f1 races. How do I join? Thanks

PSN: (your psn)
Nationality (your Nationality)
Team (In which Team you want to drive)
Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

And can you drive every race??

I look then team for you I think Ares when Lord dont drive more.

My PSN id is SaracenKnight

My nationality is British

I'm a big fan of Ferrari so I would be greatful to be in Ferrari team

i use driving force gt wheel

I can participate in all races

Can you also let me know what time the practice, qualifying and race starts here in UK time? I understand the races take part every Sunday which is fine by me. Whom do I add on playstation network to be able to join the room. Thank you very much and look forward to racing you all.

I should have brought this up before but I didnt. But scene as you have done it in the past before whats the worst that can happen.

Me and sick should have our finishing places swaped around as on the last lap we were in a battle for position, when I came a cropper on cars that finished a lap infront and were going slow. I hate to be petty and ask but like I said. You've reverse other players positions before in the past when this happened to them.

Dont hate me Sick.

Can you also let me know what time the practice, qualifying and race starts here in UK time? I understand the races take part every Sunday which is fine by me. Whom do I add on playstation network to be able to join the room. Thank you very much and look forward to racing you all.

Actually, the Stock Series (this thread) take place on Saturday while the tuned series is on Sunday and also has its own thread.

Add Immortal Pilot, races take place in his lobby.

There's a countdown timer too on the first page of the thread. Maybe other UK racers can indicate the correct time to you.

Actually, the Stock Series (this thread) take place on Saturday while the tuned series is on Sunday and also has its own thread.

Add Immortal Pilot, races take place in his lobby.

There's a countdown timer too on the first page of the thread. Maybe other UK racers can indicate the correct time to you.

Fantastic. I have added immortalpilot and Saturday is jus fine.

I am not sure I can drive on Saturday. I will try to make it, but I am celebrating my granny's 80,s birthday

80 years is something to party i think . and most important enjoy sharing time with old people . i won't mind at all if you let rbr between me and pola's hands :)
finally it's 1race :)

It is not easy for me to make it. I now I need the points and I want to drive of course..

80 years is something important . and most important is to enjoy sharing time with old people . i won't mind at all if you let rbr between me and pola's hands :)
finally it's 1race :)

Still cannot participate.

Can't race more than 4-5 laps without being in pain :yuck:

edit: I'm in convalescence for 5 more weeks, but I should be able to come back soon.

I should have brought this up before but I didnt. But scene as you have done it in the past before whats the worst that can happen.

Me and sick should have our finishing places swaped around as on the last lap we were in a battle for position, when I came a cropper on cars that finished a lap infront and were going slow. I hate to be petty and ask but like I said. You've reverse other players positions before in the past when this happened to them.

Dont hate me Sick.
no i dont hate gaz mate, but id of had you anyway lol. same happend to me on sunday with tool aswell so i know how much it stings.

Third World Championship Race SSR5 reverse 70 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

Hi XMAN my Friend awesome to have you back sure you can drive today Race

I know how you feel but just as I was going to join the new lobby (after all of you guys suddenly disappeared without me :lol: ) my PS3 suddenly turned off.

Good Race Guys.
Awesome Pace Ghost ATR 1 and 2 very good mate ATR POWER!!
What happend to Gazzi Lord and MSTER and Maxime0911

I have had luck that aug dont have get lap record again on his Low Fuel Lap.

Last edited:
Back