Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

I would just like to thank whoever it was in the room who suggested that i drink my rum with coke :embarrassed: 👍 :cheers: :bowdown:

dscf1308t.jpg

good work bernie and arthur ... looks good!
Good work to you too jb, thanks for the early birthday present by spinning on lap 68 of 70 at Madrid, handing me 2nd. I don't want none of that inconsistency in the Stock league :sly:

Good work to you too jb, thanks for the early birthday present by spinning on lap 68 of 70 at Madrid, handing me 2nd. I don't want none of that inconsistency in the Stock league :sly:

No problem, its my birthday in 3 weeks so i expect the same courtesy!! :sly:
or just take immortal out..... either way im happy. :D

First World Championship Race Indy Road Course 60 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

ok pola

This is starting later than I thought. I was about to think that I was going to miss this but the race doesn't start until an hour from now :lol: .

Sorry if I missed the race, my net was giving me some trouble for the past few minutes. I will be in the lobby within the next 4 minutes.
EDIT: I just realised that I haven't added Immortal. Has anyone got the room number if it's taking place in a public lobby?

EDIT 2: And I just realised that I have remembered to add Immortal. What am I like?!?

Thanks guys very good race hardest fight ever for me against aug.
Well done aug heavy fast.
My teammate Ghost have pusched out first lap.
There was some dirty things that we need to check.
Send all bad things to me and ArtMannn and we check it.

I take my hat off to any of you fast guys. But it swiftly gets put back on again when one of the fast guys takes me out and dosent wait.

Well you'd have to do it every week since theres a 95% chance IP's gonna win :lol:

Also once again Lordchops has gone missing.

Back