Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Artmannn, is that a Mourinho reference?
That's pretty good.

I spent about 3 hours shoveling snow today. Dang 11 car driveway and built the kids a huge snow fort.

Last edited:
Artmannn, you are the true "Special one". You made up a lot of time on just 2 sets of tires. Very impressive. Would be interesting if you had a good start and stopped twice.

Artmannn, you are the true "Special one". You made up a lot of time on just 2 sets of tires. Very impressive. Would be interesting if you had a good start and stopped twice.
Yeah, would have been interesting if i had a good start, but i was around 40 seconds behind, but then again i would have been in the draft for the better part of the 1st stint so yeah...

On a separate note, I read 3 feet of snow and 83MP/H wind speeds in some areas. Did you get snowed in?? Still haven't heard from Mustard, Gian and Hydro :scared:

I got snowed in pretty good considering where I am. I had well over a foot of snow on my driveway and the street didn't get plowed until late Saturday. Just stayed home and raced F1!

And yeah, you made up huge time as I recall you were taken out or something and fell to the back on the first lap.

Cool man, good to know you are ok, hope to hear from the others soon.

Well, i didn't get taken out, had no sound so misjudged the start and lost tons of places, then i spun robin and had to wait for him whilst he typed a Thesis :sly:

The boss requested clearer Race Results pages with new sponsors so here are 2 options:

Option 1:
stockseason2raceresults.jpg

Option 2:
stockseason2raceresults.jpg

I had to Re-install Photoshop on my new laptop which i got for a bargain on e-bay, hopefully it will run Project Race Cars, specs are as follows:

HP Pavillion DV7
Operating system Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Processor Intel Core i7-2630QM 2 GHz, 6 MB L3 cache
Chipset Intel HM65
Memory 6 GB DDR3 (1 x 2 GB, 1 x 4 GB)
Storage 1 TB SATA (5400 rpm)
LightScribe Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double Layer
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone (VGA low-light)
Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth wireless networking
Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards
Integrated finger print reader
43,9 cm (17,3") HD+ High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display
Display Resolution: 1600 x 900
Video AMD Radeon HD 6490M (1 GB DDR5)
Beats sound system with integrated subwoofer
Full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
TouchPad supporting Multi-Touch gestures and On/Off button
Ports 1 VGA,1 HDMI,2 headphone-out,1 microphone-in,2 USB 2.0,2 USB 3.0,1 RJ45

Last edited:
Are you still accepting entries for this season?

You can join our league you wanto to join?
Pls write all deatails here.

PSN: (your psn)
Nationality (your Nationality)
Team (In which Team you want to drive)
Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

And add IMMORTALPILOT

Guys please like our Facebook page we need very much likes there!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ferrari-F1-World-Championship/399613316722876

Guys I can Change the WC Stock prize in trophys you guys are ok to change the prize in Trophys for the first 4?

Last edited:
Guys I can Change the WC Stock prize in trophys you guys are ok to change the prize in Trophys for the first 4?
Physical trophies or virtual trophies? I don't think I would have a problem with that.

MSTER232
Physical trophies or virtual trophies? I don't think I would have a problem with that.

Its physical with IMMORTAL.
I think the flash light is good for the Stock Championship. Trophies for the World Championship.

Oh my god guys. I didn't even realise there was a race on Saturday. I could've raced as well ;_;

Just spend some time testing and practicing on Grand Valley Speedway. The best I did was 1:24.813 on R3 tyres but there is still room for improvement. Any times for Grand Valley so I know where I am in the competition?

I open later practice lobby there then I know good time there.
Lord we have miss you are you drive saturday again?

SN: (Cbastjan)
Nationality (Denmark)
Team (Lotus maybe?)
Controller (g27)

Second Pre Season Race Grand Valley Speedway reverse 50 Laps
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

Good race guys but very to low WC Drivers.
When you guys cant drive pls write it here.
I dont want to see this on our first Season2 race in 2 weeks.

Very sad with aug he got DC on lap 48.

Back