Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Yeah I dunno what UTC even means. It's up to you Bernie but I think putting the times down in Central European and Central American whatever (no offence) that is would be alot more easy to work out.

And sorry for dropping out but my family went through a massive ordeal this time last year and I really wasnt in the mood to race. I plan on doing all the races for this upcoming season, but If I have to miss one and know in advance, I'll post.

Hey guys,

I did write in the room that I needed 5 mins more before the race start soon after aug said he needed more time, needed to to see off my mate without being rude. I was babysitting for a friend and he was already here so I couldn't ignore him and start typing. So I decided to rejoin the room but you guys had done a few laps already and it wouldn't have been fair to ask you to restart, especially after last week at Tokyo :scared: Besides I think there was lag because nearly everyone had a loading bar so I left and F1 2012, I got taken out 6 of the 7 races I did online, was fun.

Race Results:
stockseason2raceresults.jpg

Last edited:
my fastest lap was 1'21"2** without slipstream , lap 37 if i remember well

Really mate I have see a 1,21,43 in the Replay but not important the Drivers that get DC or Quit are not on the Race Result Page.

I'm sorry I missed this pre-season race, but it clashed in with ToCA. Next Saturday I will join you guys and not let anything else get in the way 👍 .

Guys I must fully broke my F10 today in tokyo reverse.
Iam there for a 40 Lap race I hope some guys can join.

Hi immortal, if its possible, i would like to join the pre-season at tokyo reverse this weekend :)
Psn: Pola3F0x
Nationality: Norwegian
Controller/wheel: G25

Anything i forgot?

Hi immortal, if its possible, i would like to join the pre-season at tokyo reverse this weekend :)
Psn: Pola3F0x
Nationality: Norwegian
Controller/wheel: G25

Anything i forgot?

Yes mate you can drive you want to sign up also for the whole season?

Just posting to say I'll show up for this one on Saturday. I probably wont race Madrid on Sunday, as it's a track I don't enjoy much. This isnt me puling out of the season, just Madrid.

Just posting to say I'll show up for this one on Saturday. I probably wont race Madrid on Sunday, as it's a track I don't enjoy much. This isnt me puling out of the season, just Madrid.

ok gazzi

(Off untill cleared about the team)

Updated logo for the Redbull Racing Team season 2. Also teamupdate with me (Pola3F0x) junior driver, wich means i cant score any points for the RBRT, and i have to sign up to each race im gonna participate.

Last edited:
Check on pages 1 or 2, Wilso snapped him up for Team Ares. If Chop himself posts to say otherwise then he's in our team.

EDIT : I made a practice room for anyone that fancies it. 1472 6681 3268 8592 5713.

Last edited:
Initially I thought I was in with gazziboy but Dahlzi PM'ed me and said I should be in his team or something..? I'm confused as well.

I can race tonight, but we have to start on time. Please!

Last Pre Season Race Tokyo R246 reverse 60 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

Initially I thought I was in with gazziboy but Dahlzi PM'ed me and said I should be in his team or something..? I'm confused as well.

I can race tonight, but we have to start on time. Please!

My fault. I had just misunderstand some information.. LordChopsington is Ares driver.

I am still looking for second driver in RedBull :) no problem

Back