Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Race Results from Indy:
raceresultsindystock.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendarstock.jpg

Last edited:
Redbull Race 1 Highligths (Stock and Tuned)

The first races in Stock and Tuned league has been driven.

Indy Road Course Stock Leauge Race

RedBull Racing had three drivers in the lineup for the first stock race at Indy Road course, Aughablo, Dahlzi and Junior driver Pola3Fox.

8529812854_d0d033b7cd.jpg

Aughablo

RedBull driver Aughablo sat an early pace, taking the lead and was pushing hard. He finished the race in an excellent 2nd position, claiming 18 points. Aughablo was only 19 sec behind Immortal, good driving by the Frenchman.

Dahlzi didn't find the perfect rhythm at Indy, but was capable of claiming the 6th position. He lost out a good fight against top driver GTP_GhostDriver in the fight for 5th.

Pola3Fox was driving his first leauge race, he will not be able to score manufactures points throughout the season. He was driving fast and gained a lot experience in his new F1. He finished 13.

A good start on the F1 Ferrari stock championship for RedBull racing.

Grand Valley Tuned Leauge Race

The Lineup for RedBull Racing at Grand Valley was the two top drivers Dahlzi and Rajhan. This was going to be an superb start for the team.

8529813330_073a41ea71.jpg

Dahlzi

Norwegian flags was waving high when Dahlzi gained four positions from starting 6th and climbing to 2th at the first stint.
He was pushing hard the whole race and finished in 2th just 18 sec behind race winner Immortalpilot.

Rajhan was showing good pace the whole race, he was fighting hard all the way and claimed 4th position.
Raj was only 10 sec from a podium, a great performance by the Great Britain driver.

Two RedBull drivers in top four is more then expected!

RedBull Racing is looking forward to second race in both Championships.
good racing, by RedBull.

That's a very good idea, you show him how its done next week mate. The whole nation is counting on you.

*British National Anthem*

Anyways, our next race is on 9th March, right :sly: ?

Why you must quit our World Championship lord?

And the reason being??????????????????? :grumpy:

Oh Lord !

Sad to hear mate :guilty:
Yeah, sorry guys. First, I don't have the willpower to practice right now, and I don't want to race every time finishing 7th, 8th or whatever. Secondly, I just can't guarantee I have the Saturdays.

If it's possible, can I be a reserve driver? I would like to race sometimes but I can't make assurances and I don't want to disappoint you.

Also Wilso I see you're watching GJ-bu, I need to watch that 👍

ok very sad lord but you can drive as Guest Driver sure.

Hi There Guys,
After looking at the replay from the Stock Race at Indy on Saturday, the stewarts have decided on the following:

Dahlzi gets a 25 second penalty for taking out GTP_GhostDriver on the opening lap. Stern warning to Dahlzi as his contact was very harsh and he ruined GTP_GhostDrivers' race.

GTP_GhostDriver gets a 25 second penalty for taking out gazziboy on lap 8.

Thank you.

Yeah, sorry guys. First, I don't have the willpower to practice right now, and I don't want to race every time finishing 7th, 8th or whatever. Secondly, I just can't guarantee I have the Saturdays.

If it's possible, can I be a reserve driver? I would like to race sometimes but I can't make assurances and I don't want to disappoint you.

Also Wilso I see you're watching GJ-bu, I need to watch that 👍
You don't need to worry about disappointing us, you have done that already :sly:

I am agree I hit Ghostdriver, does it not count that I was waiting for him? If you guys are giving me your biggest penalties when I am waiting. I cant see the point

I am agree I hit Ghostdriver, does it not count that I was waiting for him? If you guys are giving me your biggest penalties when I am waiting. I cant see the point
Did you wait for him Dahlzi?? will have to check that again. I know though that in the past we have given penalties even to some that wait(especially if you take multiple cars out), it all depends on how bad the accident is but will check it again.

Did you wait for him Dahlzi?? will have to check that again. I know though that in the past we have given penalties even to some that wait(especially if you take multiple cars out), it all depends on how bad the accident is but will check it again.

The main incident happends at first lap. It was a stupid late braking done by myself, I put my car at his inside resulting pushing him out of road. I stopped waited to almost tho whole field of cars had past. and me and Ghost was running again.

You guys need to check this.

I am not sure what happends later in race, but I am quite sure I waited for him. I always do that in this situations.

The main incident happends at first lap. It was a stupid late braking done by myself, I put my car at his inside resulting pushing him out of road. I stopped waited to almost tho whole field of cars had past. and me and Ghost was running again.

You guys need to check this.

I am not sure what happends later in race, but I am quite sure I waited for him. I always do that in this situations.

I have see it Martin but you have drive before Ghost out you dont have let Ghost pass thats because the penalty.

ok ok, I am not going to discuss. next time I buy a parking ticket.

I am Norwegian, we do not use an American flag (result board)

I don't think I can be there saturday, because I just had a surgery for a hernia and I can't make much efforts and the race is too long for me in this condition.

Kuanza is my teammate, I'll be there next week, but this time it's not possible.

Max

I don't think I can be there saturday, because I just had a surgery for a hernia and I can't make much efforts and the race is too long for me in this condition.

Kuanza is my teammate, I'll be there next week, but this time it's not possible.

Max

ok thats very sad max

Some irony for you : I can race tonight, if you need a driver. Send me a message on GTP or PSN if you need me.

Second World Championship Race Fuji Speedway F 60 Laps
19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

Remember Guys 2 Tyres on Track whole time only 2 Tyres allowed on the Green area!!

Awesome Lord sure you can drive

Apologies that I didn't come today, but hopefully I can join next week 👍 .

Back