Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season2/Win big prizes!!

Oh no the time in Germany have change now one Hour later now.
Whats now the correct time for the OP in UTC??

19:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
20:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
20:30 UTC - Actual Race

Change to:
18:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
19:30 UTC - Actual Race

👍

Change to:
19:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)

👍

Thank you litchi

I have update Driver Standings you guys like the design? was difficult for me to make it
Teamstandings come later.

Last edited:
Put in 30 practice laps last night, on the racing:hard tyre, yet to run on the soft tyres but hopefully ill be able to have a run today.;-)

Awesome lap IMMORTAL!! But it makes me wonder what the hell im doing wrong in My laps, pretty much exactly the same as your lap, ive analysed it time and time again. But somehow it puts me in 1008th on the leaderboard, i just dont get it.

Sixt World Championship Race Tokyo reverse 60 Laps

Awesome lap IMMORTAL!! But it makes me wonder what the hell im doing wrong in My laps, pretty much exactly the same as your lap, ive analysed it time and time again. But somehow it puts me in 1008th on the leaderboard, i just dont get it.

Thanks mate yes the track was very difficult and in some corners you must give very much gas then car steer better in the corner that make alot time.

Awesome race guys also with this low WC Drivers.
Was a hard fight like always against Ghost very good driving Ghost.
S1 also very good p3 and also good time:tup:

Awesome race guys also with this low WC Drivers.
Was a hard fight like always against Ghost very good driving Ghost.
S1 also very good p3 and also good time:tup:

cheers m8. ye ive noticed since driving fgt my driving has improved alot.:). im finishing race's closer to you now m8. but you still lap me lol.👍

Hey... just a thought, but if you guys implement a Handicap system for the championship, it will be more competitive, balanced and fun for all

Seventh World Championship Race Madrid Reverse 70 Laps

Hey... just a thought, but if you guys implement a Handicap system for the championship, it will be more competitive, balanced and fun for all

Olait handycap for f1 is not good its good for GT500 and DTM Cars

Good race guys good that you have driven joe arty and team.
This track is very good and for me it was also good with the low tyre wear here.

Last edited:
That was interesting. My daughters soccer practice was cancelled and I end up racing 70 laps at Madrid. Didn't know what track we were racing until Q started, so I apologize if I got in the way. Great fun, but dang that was a workout.

That was interesting. My daughters soccer practice was cancelled and I end up racing 70 laps at Madrid. Didn't know what track we were racing until Q started, so I apologize if I got in the way. Great fun, but dang that was a workout.

I hope you can drive some more races joe would be are nice

Back