Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work alonso thats incredible good.
You and robin are number one in videos.

Here guys thats season4 intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2S5psyMsk

The only thing I dont like is the music.
This song here would be are awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usq__pUk_VQ
Its possible alonso?

Ahh come on, let the the paint dry a little. The music grows on you, besides using The Chain for F1 related videos is required by international law. Remember it's a TV broadcast of our races, not really a season intro. If I were to do a true Season 4 intro I'd need way more cooperation from Season 3 drivers on highlight worthy moments. It's not in the cards right now. Still working on the Suzuka race.

Yes sure.

Is there going to be a seperate thread for season 4? When does it start as well?

And good luck on the time trial competition though I don't think you'll need it. Good that you're getting better with road cars, I know you said you're not as good with those but I sure can't tell

Ahh come on, let the the paint dry a little. The music grows on you, besides using The Chain for F1 related videos is required by international law. Remember it's a TV broadcast of our races, not really a season intro. If I were to do a true Season 4 intro I'd need way more cooperation from Season 3 drivers on highlight worthy moments. It's not in the cards right now. Still working on the Suzuka race.

Why do you always do that toolo, its really not nice. An awesome intro, and just as i get the popcorn out for the race you end the video :banghead: You did the same for the Spa video a while back. Oh and that commentator said "ball breaker" after the hairpin, are they allowed to say that?

You dont know the most action on all tracks?

Not really, only when I was involved. And forget about the first 5 races, I don't remember anything. Not only that, but I need photo editing help. Getting your driver's photos transposed on other scenes was time consuming.

Why do you always do that toolo, its really not nice. An awesome intro, and just as i get the popcorn out for the race you end the video :banghead: You did the same for the Spa video a while back. Oh and that commentator said "ball breaker" after the hairpin, are they allowed to say that?

You and RaJhaN have fallen for that now. It does say "teaser" and "Race Intro" in the title. I have to throw the teaser out there to keep thirsty GT5 F1 fans midly entertained while I work on the race.

David Hobbes likes to walk the line with the FCC, although, I don't thing ball breaker is one of the 7 words George Carlin liked to mention.

Since Season 4 is being talked about now; I won't to throw in my desire to have a mixed conditions (rain) race. Either Suzuka or Spa. I know I've asked for it before and it didn't go well, but we really should have a mixed conditions race every now and again.

:grumpy: I don't understand, when you asked me if i watched one of the race videos you did earlier in the season which i hadn't, you were not impressed. And the ones i do watch are not completed :confused:

We did have a mixed weather race at Monza in season 2 i think, but it never rained, just light showers which didn't even need intermediate tyres (and yes, that's how we spell it toolo). I am up for at least 2 random weather races and 1 full wet race :D

:grumpy: I don't understand, when you asked me if i watched one of the race videos you did earlier in the season which i hadn't, you were not impressed. And the ones i do watch are not completed :confused:

We did have a mixed weather race at Monza in season 2 i think, but it never rained, just light showers which didn't even need intermediate tyres (and yes, that's how we spell it toolo). I am up for at least 2 random weather races and 1 full wet race :D

It is completed, it's a complete teaser video to keep you interested and in anticipation of the full thing. Since you had popcorn made you should have watched Season 2's Spa race again or the S3 race you didn't watch. Good thing I don't monetize my Youtube videos for a living. I'd be a starving artist.

It seems like weather at Monza requires much higher settings to get actual rain where Spa and Suzuka don't seem to require such a high number.

Like I've never run into odd UK spellings before. My Lotus Notes email program at work must be in UK mode, because it always wants to pick UK spellings for words. Learn to speak/spell English and get on the right side of the road.:dopey:

You and RaJhaN have fallen for that now. It does say "teaser" and "Race Intro" in the title. I have to throw the teaser out there to keep thirsty GT5 F1 fans midly entertained while I work on the race.

Yep you did it again?! Even after I read the posts leading up to watching the video:lol: 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'.

Looks to be another great watch. I also noticed our race attire supporting the Team Lotus logos:cool: Trophy in hand too. Very cool:tup:

Yep you did it again?! Even after I read the posts leading up to watching the video:lol: 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'.
Looks to be another great watch. I also noticed our race attire supporting the Team Lotus logos:cool: Trophy in hand too. Very cool:tup:

I even made sure to add Race Intro to the title to avoid confusion. Looks like I'll need a neon sign next time.

Actually, your podium background (actual GT5 photo of Monza podium taken at appropriate angle), our Lotus patches and Artmannn/Immortal's Kyoto background were all 11th hour additions (1AM last night). Prior to that they were only the standard profile photo background. Since I had more driver photos than space I superimposed bigtex's photo to Cas's photo. Taking what I learned from that I edited your and immortal/artmannn's photos. I wanted to update my driver's photo; so I came up with the Lotus patches. You must have paused it to take a more detailed look, it's up and gone way to fast to see all of that real time. Your trophy is the actual Monza trophy (actual from '08 at least). I had to pry/erase Hamilton's hands off it, but now it's yours.

It is completed, it's a complete teaser video to keep you interested and in anticipation of the full thing. Since you had popcorn made you should have watched Season 2's Spa race again or the S3 race you didn't watch. Good thing I don't monetize my Youtube videos for a living. I'd be a starving artist.

hmmm, i don't like this complicated stuff as you all know. But having said that, most of the movie teasers i have watched normally say at the end when the movie will be released (exact date..... hint hint)

Also, when i go to the movies and get my popcorn, i watch the movie that i pay for not the one released last year :sly: i'll go watch the season 3 race now... :D

I even made sure to add Race Intro to the title to avoid confusion. Looks like I'll need a neon sign next time.

Actually, your podium background (actual GT5 photo of Monza podium taken at appropriate angle), our Lotus patches and Artmannn/Immortal's Kyoto background were all 11th hour additions (1AM last night). Prior to that they were only the standard profile photo background. Since I had more driver photos than space I superimposed bigtex's photo to Cas's photo. Taking what I learned from that I edited your and immortal/artmannn's photos. I wanted to update my driver's photo; so I came up with the Lotus patches. You must have paused it to take a more detailed look, it's up and gone way to fast to see all of that real time. Your trophy is the actual Monza trophy (actual from '08 at least). I had to pry/erase Hamilton's hands off it, but now it's yours.

Yes, it caught my eye and so I took a more detailed look:drool:hehe. They certainly were great last minute additions. It feels goood to have that trophy. IMMORTAL must feel... well immortal.

So did I go to far on the team banner transitions? I was in a different (everything is funny) mindset when I did those, and thought the two driving away at Monaco were hilarious (Ares, and Red Bull I think).

How about the grid walk, is that better than the standard view?

Uhh ohh, you can see some sloppy work when you expand the size a little.

RaJhan-Blackbg-DriverstandingarmsraisedMonzaTrophyonpodium_zpsd8a2efb6.jpg

ImmortalPilot-Artmannn-S3-frontofF10inKyoto-Driverstandingarmscrossed-1_zps595facd0.jpg

CasNuerburg-S3-EuroMarket-standingnearF10bigtextbehindF10-1_zps3add47de.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm, i don't like this complicated stuff as you all know. But having said that, most of the movie teasers i have watched normally say at the end when the movie will be released (exact date..... hint hint)

Also, when i go to the movies and get my popcorn, i watch the movie that i pay for not the one released last year :sly: i'll go watch the season 3 race now... :D

Exact date my butt. How about 1st quarter 2013 (commentary to lap 4 now)? I'll use this time to hype it some more. I've made a revelation in the gap time display. I'm rather embarrassed I didn't realize it sooner. It's useful up until Immortal laps everybody, then I alternate between last lap and fastest lap. It's just another tool to help the viewer figure out who is where. Mr. Artmannn is the lucky guy who gets two of the best radio transmissions ever. One of the most controversial and another the funniest all in the same transmission. I have also included two commentary tracks so they can talk over each other better.

I know, who goes to watch old stuff. I bet though, if you rewatched Spa Season 2; you'd see/hear something you didn't the first time. That and I'd inch closer to having it watched as long as it took to make. Half way there!! Besides it's free. You should have my videos on in the background when doing random things, or when company comes over. Ok not if you want them to come over again.

Last edited:
:lol: Dr Aug. We already have a Dr, maybe you know him? Dr Leyba. You know you could have used the browser on your PS3 but it doesn't matter now.

lol with the ps3 browser you can't do as much as with pc ... and it takes more time ... as i forget my password had to create new account & that would have been long with ps3 browser

Thought you guys might enjoy these pictures from project cars I saw on another forum, graphics are insane: http://imgur.com/a/sqZ2M#0

And bonus F1 video with graphics maxed out (watch on youtube.com and change video quality to 1080p at the bottom right):

Thought you guys might enjoy these pictures from project cars I saw on another forum, graphics are insane: http://imgur.com/a/sqZ2M#0

And bonus F1 video with graphics maxed out (watch on youtube.com and change video quality to 1080p at the bottom right):

This physics dont looks good and the engine sound is also very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back