Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to get everyone so worked up over internet lies. That said, I got money, a good CPU and a wheel. I think I'm going to be playing this P.Cars when it comes out. Although their current "purchase" plan leaves a little to be desired.

Sorry to get everyone so worked up over internet lies. That said, I got money, a good CPU and a wheel. I think I'm going to be playing this P.Cars when it comes out. Although their current "purchase" plan leaves a little to be desired.

Can I have some money please ? :D

Unfortunately it's not GT6. GT6 was never at E3 and has had no public trailers / release of any kind.
It does look cool though.
Project Cars looks very cool, and having the Audi R18 on the page has me drooling.

Happy Holidays guys 👍 looks like I'm missing a great season :(
I maybe stupid but not blind, I am positive I saw a GT6 logo at the end of that video and a Polyphony Digital one too!! I Know people have posted a lot about this but my little brain will explode if I go through it all so I need a solid answer from a trusted moderator :sly:

Last edited:
That's just :censored:ing cruel. :(
I'll say. But dam it looks good! I'll host the first race!
I maybe stupid but not blind, I am positive I saw a GT6 logo at the end of that video and a Polyphony Digital one too!! I Know people have posted a lot about this but my little brain will explode if I go through it all so I need a solid answer from a trusted moderator :sly:

:lol: There's a lot of PS logos, etc. in that vid, and it's very well done, but unfortunately it isn't GT6. If a GT6 trailer comes out it will be in the news thread almost immediately. Some GTPlanet members are doing dev work too so when it's ready P.Cars will be all over the forums as well.
Here's more project cars for all you open wheel fans:

Sorry Gian, I think that's on the border of exceptionally cruel at this point ;)

Can I have some money please ? :D

When I initially wrote that I meant $50-75 traditional console game money.

I'll say. But dam it looks good! I'll host the first race!

:lol: There's a lot of PS logos, etc. in that vid, and it's very well done, but unfortunately it isn't GT6. If a GT6 trailer comes out it will be in the news thread almost immediately. Some GTPlanet members are doing dev work too so when it's ready P.Cars will be all over the forums as well.
Here's more project cars for all you open wheel fans:

Sorry Gian, I think that's on the border of exceptionally cruel at this point ;)

Well, GT6 or not. I need to be playing that. I just wish more of these CPU sims had a more traditional one time modest payment get a game for life kind of deal. I can't do monthly like iRacing.

I wonder where they got the idea to use Murray Walker for F1 commentary in their video. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
Well, GT6 or not. I need to be playing that. I just wish more of these CPU sims had a more traditional one time modest payment get a game for life kind of deal. I can't do monthly like iRacing.

Ya, P.Cars looks awesome :D Here's the GTPlanet thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=269462&page=59

I not a fan of subscription based games either, But I did join iRacing along with some others using the 3-month free Cadillac promo. It can get quite expensive fast, that's for sure. I hope P.cars doesn't go the same route.
At 80$ for the initial investment and about 25$ in DLC GT5 still wins as value for the $$ goes.

Hey guys. I may be able to race tomorrow if I don't find something to do. Been a while so I will sick but Ill stay out of the way

Last World Championship Race De La Sarthe 30 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

When I initially wrote that I meant $50-75 traditional console game money.

I wonder where they got the idea to use Murray Walker for F1 commentary in their video. Hmmmm.
Yes, the rich always find some excuse while the rest of us suffer, I say more taxes for the rich President Obama.

Ya, P.Cars looks awesome :D Here's the GTPlanet thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=269462&page=59

I not a fan of subscription based games either, But I did join iRacing along with some others using the 3-month free Cadillac promo. It can get quite expensive fast, that's for sure. I hope P.cars doesn't go the same route.
At 80$ for the initial investment and about 25$ in DLC GT5 still wins as value for the $$ goes.
So how will the subscription payment work on the PS3 version if they decide to go that route, wise Hydro?

Great finish to the season. I'll remember it as my "lap 1 incident" season. See you guys next thread.

Tonight was the end of a very enjoyable season, driving against some of the best F1 drivers out there. It has been my honour to play with you lot. Spun out far too many times myself but it is what it is. Thanks to Dahlzi for giving me setup tips which made me slightly faster on the day. And thanks to everyone for helping me improve my standard of driving.

Here is the Twitch Highlight of the race.
http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding/c/1806312

Here is the Youtube video, which is still processing at the time of posting.

It would be nice to see a few diferent tracks next season. Grand Valley Reverse, Tokyo Reverse, SSR5 Reverse maybe, Cape Ring, one of the original tracks like High Speed Ring Reverse or Deep Forest Reverse, and NO DAYTONA OR INDIANAPOLIS. I do like them Reverse circuits. 👍

Thanks all for a good season, cant wait for next one:)

great fight against Artmann and RajhaN! I am sure we will be driving hard in season 4, of curse podium will be my goal!

happy new year everyone and thanks to Immortalpilot with a good championship

Awesome season with great battles:cool:

I do admire the level of driving in this league which I can only see as a learning curve.

My peak was winning at Monza and pit was my last race at la sarthe.

Great team drive for Lotus with, toolo:D

Thanks again and a Happy New year!:cheers:

Yep, good season guys. I enjoyed it a lot, especially the fight for second, could have gone to anyone.

Race Calendar Final Update:
racecalendar.jpg

Awesome season with great battles:cool:

I do admire the level of driving in this league which I can only see as a learning curve.

My peak was winning at Monza and pit was my last race at la sarthe.

Great team drive for Lotus with, toolo:D

Thanks again and a Happy New year!:cheers:

Yes, good season RaJhaN. As usual my teammate doing most of the heavy lifting making Team Lotus look good.

FYI: I have two more slots for drivers photos in my video intro. First come first serve. I'm looking for MonSpaNur, peiratis, or Shakunee to step up and get this done. But anybody that participated in the Season 3 Suzuka race is welcome to PM me their driver photo for inclusion in a video or two.

Race Results:
Option 1:
raceresultsdlsopt1data.jpg

Option 2:
raceresultsdlsopt2data.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultsdlsopt3data.jpg

Option 4:
raceresultsdlsopt4data.jpg

Who is that in the sand on option 3 :D

FYI, i broke my own record at De La Sarthe, because the pit stops were so long, i managed to dink half a bottle of Vodka in that race :cheers: a quarter for first stint, and another quarter for the second.

Thanks for a awesome Season guys.
It was incredible to race against you guys the new Season start very soon.

Congratulation for the first 4 winner!!

IMMORTALPILOT
ArtMannn
RaJhaN
Dahlzi

I need the suits and helmet in poses from RajhaN

Last edited:
Sorry for not turning up last night,but I had a monster of a headache ( not drink-related ).

I even found a no-G25-killing-setup that would bring me around @ 3:10.

Also my time difference to the leader/s is shrinking. Ok, veeery slowly:sly:

So, can`t wait for next season.

I wish a happy and successful new year to all of you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Im looking forward for my first season with you guys :)
2013 is my time , sorry Immortal but that was your last championchip win on GTPlanet ;)

Happy New Year F10 pilots!

Still need those drivers photos from those I've PM'd and PS3 emailed. That, and Immortal don't forget to ask Hydro(?) about that Monster Energy logo change. Since the season is over it's not incredibly crucial, but we might as well get it right.

I started laying commentary down on the Suzuka race, and let me just say that ghskilla will hate me forever after watching it. Be prepared, I busted out the old nickname. I have "ghskilla" audio also, but as you'd imagine it doesn't exactly roll of the tongue and sounds weird.

Last edited:
Happy New Year F10 pilots!

Still need those drivers photos from those I've PM'd and PS3 emailed. That, and Immortal don't forget to ask Hydro? about that Monster Energy logo change. Since the season is over it's not incredibly crucial, but we might as well get it right.

I started laying commentary down on the Suzuka race, and let me just say that ghskilla will hate me forever after watching it. Be prepared, I busted out the old nickname. I have "ghskilla" audio also, but as you'd imagine it doesn't exactly roll of the tongue and sounds weird.

Oh God he has Karthikeyan audio. :ouch:

Hi All,
After looking at the replay from the last race of the season at Circuit De La Sarthe, the stewards have decided to give the following penalties:

Dahlzi gets a 20 second penalty for repeatedly cutting the track at the dunlop and ford chicanes as well as Tetre Rouge.

ghskilla gets a 10 second penalty for spinning ArtMannn on lap 8

No further action to be taken against gazziboy as he waited after spinning ArtMannn on lap 10

Thank you.

driverstabledls.jpg

teamtabledls.jpg

I have many arguments against that lap 8 accident, particularly at the remark that it was my fault. Should I take it to the PM's or should I just spill it out in this thread?

I am happy with the season when I look at the overall standings. has been a very good fight on all events.
got some penalties... gonna fix that next season.

looking forward to the next championship :)

when do you open the new thread Immortal?

Okay, here it goes.

I had ArtMannn beside me (just a little bit behind me) on the straight before the corner. He tried to take the dirty line on the inside in the least grippy part of the track. That meant he stopped way farther than I did, and so he had to go to the grass. I, on the other hand, was blocked from turning because ArtMannn was right next to me on a tight corner, but he was still trying to stop the car and I was already ready to turn. I had to go to the outside dirty line, and he was on the grass. I understeered because of the low grip of that turn, and then suddenly ArtMannn tries to re-enter the track right in front of me.

AUP says that if someone goes off the track, it is their duty to re-enter safely.

So inevitably I hit Art and he spins. I waited for a few moments because I knew it wasn't my fault, and left him when he looked like he regained the car. I end up almost getting spun by Gaz and Art was able to catch up, so I didn't even get a massive advantage from that.

I am happy with the season when I look at the overall standings. has been a very good fight on all events.
got some penalties... gonna fix that next season.

looking forward to the next championship :)

when do you open the new thread Immortal?

I try on the weekend Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back