Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here it goes.

I had ArtMannn beside me (just a little bit behind me) on the straight before the corner. He tried to take the dirty line on the inside in the least grippy part of the track. That meant he stopped way farther than I did, and so he had to go to the grass. I, on the other hand, was blocked from turning because ArtMannn was right next to me on a tight corner, but he was still trying to stop the car and I was already ready to turn. I had to go to the outside dirty line, and he was on the grass. I understeered because of the low grip of that turn, and then suddenly ArtMannn tries to re-enter the track right in front of me.

AUP says that if someone goes off the track, it is their duty to re-enter safely.

So inevitably I hit Art and he spins. I waited for a few moments because I knew it wasn't my fault, and left him when he looked like he regained the car. I end up almost getting spun by Gaz and Art was able to catch up, so I didn't even get a massive advantage from that.

hmmm, if my memory serves me correctly, you hit me AFTER the turn and not before it. The reason why i was on the grass was because my turn was tighter than yours as i was on the inside and you on the outside, so you got better acceleration out of that corner. Had you tried the undercut you would have gone past with no problem but you tried to use the same piece of track that i was on, with 1 wheel on the grass which was normal for that corner.

What also puzzles me is that if you think you did nothing wrong, then why did you try and wait?? and that's how gazziboy caught up with you and you nearly ran him off the track too.

hmmm, if my memory serves me correctly, you hit me AFTER the turn and not before it. The reason why i was on the grass was because my turn was tighter than yours as i was on the inside and you on the outside, so you got better acceleration out of that corner. Had you tried the undercut you would have gone past with no problem but you tried to use the same piece of track that i was on, with 1 wheel on the grass which was normal for that corner.

What also puzzles me is that if you think you did nothing wrong, then why did you try and wait?? and that's how gazziboy caught up with you and you nearly ran him off the track too.

That's what I was trying to say. I hit you because you went on the grass and tried to re-enter the track.

Your turn was tighter than mine, sure, but I couldn't even turn otherwise I'd hit you. I had to turn far from the apex, and I understeered. Better acceleration? I had to make sure you were out of the way otherwise I'd just ram into you. I took a much, MUCH deeper line because if I hadn't, I would've turned into you. Your car blocked the apex.

I waited because I knew you'd complain about it, but I didn't want to let you get an advantage. It was obviously your fault for trying the inside on a tight turn. I didn't think you'd be foolish enough to try an inside pass on that particular turn, because of your skill and experience. Obviously I was proven wrong at that point.

And I didn't ram Gazzi off the track. Watch THIS video carefully at 45:15.

Gaz made a mistake. So don't blame me for that, either.

One wheel on the grass is not going off the track and like i said, i had that wheel there a couple of times during the course of the race so that i could straighten the car quicker and get better acceleration. It wasn't as if i lost control of the car, i made a move, made it stick and was ahead and you hit my rear which made me lose control and spin.

Had you waited and let me pass, it would have been no Penalty for you, but you saw gazziboy coming and didn't want to lose a position so you carried on.

One wheel on the grass is not going off the track and like i said, i had that wheel there a couple of times during the course of the race so that i could straighten the car quicker and get better acceleration. It wasn't as if i lost control of the car, i made a move, made it stick and was ahead and you hit my rear which made me lose control and spin.

Had you waited and let me pass, it would have been no Penalty for you, but you saw gazziboy coming and didn't want to lose a position so you carried on.

In my replay your whole car was on the grass.

Killa, watching the first 10 laps or so of your guys' race I get the impression Artmannn was faster than you 2 (Gazziboy/killa) and once he caught you two up he couldn't leave you behind due to the powerful draft at the high speed track.

Hey guys, if you need motivation at life in general (maybe getting out and doing some real racing, or just working that little bit harder at what you love to do) then watch this vid, these guys are risking their lives (standing on the barn roof during a thunderstorm) and spending a ton of their hard earned dollar to follow their dreams.

Killa, watching the first 10 laps or so of your guys' race I get the impression Artmannn was faster than you 2 (Gazziboy/killa) and once he caught you two up he couldn't leave you behind due to the powerful draft at the high speed track.

Hey guys, if you need motivation at life in general (maybe getting out and doing some real racing, or just working that little bit harder at what you love to do) then watch this vid, these guys are risking their lives (standing on the barn roof during a thunderstorm) and spending a ton of their hard earned dollar to follow their dreams.

lol, what happened to you man, a few posts ago you mentioned you wanted some Dangerous racing and now you are into this :lol: You know, i think the spectators are more at risk than the riders.

lol, what happened to you man, a few posts ago you mentioned you wanted some Dangerous racing and now you are into this :lol: You know, i think the spectators are more at risk than the riders.

I've joined Satan. :sly: The Al-Jazerra vid on the Isle of the Man is somewhat interesting, he missed the 2 fatalities in 2012 though (said it was the first time in a long time no riders have died in the race).

:lol: Gazzi, @ 1hr 6mins what make you think I lasted 14 laps without pitting. I was driving to my limits, and I was wearing my tires out fast. I was using softs. You probably forgot the part that I pitted on lap 6.

What's your local setup to record and stream the voice and video Gaz? Are you speaking with people through the streaming service? Sounded like you were talking to ghs.

Good driving btw, very aggressive.

Edit: Anyone around for some F1 racing tonight?

Last edited:
I might log on and try and do some online F1 2012 after the Vikings play Green bay, not having a good feeling about Viking's chances.....They had metrodome advantage last time (its super loud and so opposing teams always struggle) this time their in Green Bay......

I might log on and try and do some online F1 2012 after the Vikings play Green bay, not having a good feeling about Viking's chances.....They had metrodome advantage last time (its super loud and so opposing teams always struggle) this time their in Green Bay......

Oh yeah wildcard, there's a game tonight. Hrmm, might watch it just to see purple jesus. (relevant picture: http://i.imgur.com/n9OwU.jpg) AP is my favorite running back. Had an argument with a few friends at the start of the season that he was still the best running back in the league... got the last laugh on that one!

If you're up for some GT5 after I'm down, don't have F2012.

podium2demo.jpg

podiumsetuptest3.jpg

^ The funny thing about that F10 picture/background is that I use to have it as my PS3 wallpaper a couple months ago.

^ The funny thing about that F10 picture/background is that I use to have it as my PS3 wallpaper a couple months ago.
Yeah, IMMORTALPILOT found the pic and demanded be wanted it as the podium background. Who can say no to Bernie right? Can we do a fun race tonight?? I haven't played GT5 since our last race. But for kicks can we do full power Formula GT's with no aids at Monaco or something :scared: After all we are WC, sorry meant "toilet" drivers.

lol Monster i just didnt see you take one.

GianDoe My setup is a Hauppauge HDPVR and a cheap mic. Then you need Xsplit, which sends the video of the game and the audio of me speaking to Twitch tv. Killa was watching me at the time so I could talk to him.

Shame no1 is on GT5 at the monent. 22.19pm on a sunday night.

Last edited:
Good luck to you and the other European's, and I also believe the top winner get's a trip to this years 24 hours of Le Mans.

The winner in silverstone watch the 24hr in the pit from GT5 in Le man.

Did some online F1 2012 by codemasters this morning.....what a nightmare.

First time doing codemasters races online. It started with a long sign up process where I had to link my PSN account to their stupid race net.

All I can say is once you get online its like anarchy. Downloaded the world record 1:14 ghost lap from melbourne. Hit the line full speed expecting to see a fast ghost, instead there was none. I restarted and drove really slow across the line and looked around. Then I saw it, what looked like an F1 car flying above me like an airplane. He flew around ziggzaging above me. The top times were all like this. hmmm.....

Did some "custom online races". The first race I was the only american and I caused a turn 1 crash, then set fast lap only to be kicked later on. Did some 5 lap races and my G27 disconnected with the game (no doubt codemasters fault...) After sitting out for 1 race then re-connecting my wheel only to swerve into the wall on my "1 shot quali lap) upon re-connecting the wheel I then watch the caos ensue as everyone crashes into eachother like a destruction derby. Insane... The one who wins is like the champion of anarchy. ;)

Couple of notes:

-I got hit numerous times almost never my fault....but I did get some penalties for being hit.

-One time my car started fish tailing and it fishtailed a full circle (turning partially the entire time) so that I briefly was going backwards on the track at 80 mph then forwards as it circled around).

-The connection speeds on F1 2012 is much better

-everybody was constantly voting to kick people, it was basically a battle of people trying to kick one another

-I was better off pulling over and crawling through turn 1 so everybody else could take their front wings off/get DQ'd then pass them by during the race and hope the leader woudldn't get too far ahead.

-all in all I think I might have to go back to GT5. There's not many positives about this apart from the longer races that are pretty clean and the league races.

Good driving with Gazziboy & Gian Doe last night, my first time on GT5 in quite a while. I'm 2.5 seconds a lap slower in the F2007 than 2011 when Spa first came out. Is is me or are they slower? Could be me I guess. :sly: I remember seeing 1:41.xx at Spa, now I was struggling to crack the 1:44s.

viel glück dir

EDIT:
Wobei..., eher wünsch ich dir kein pech, glück wirst du keins brauchen!

Last edited:
Rich S
Good driving with Gazziboy & Gian Doe last night, my first time on GT5 in quite a while. I'm 2.5 seconds a lap slower in the F2007 than 2011 when Spa first came out. Is is me or are they slower? Could be me I guess. :sly: I remember seeing 1:41.xx at Spa, now I was struggling to crack the 1:44s.

That's about right. There was an update that increased the aero drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back