Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started 5th or 6th I think? I got divebombed to oblivion at turn 1, because I tried to avoid smashing into ArtMannn's rear end, putting me at 9th-ish and where I didn't want to be.

Hmm...I have to have a look at the replay again.

Hi all,

After reviewing the replay from the Nurburgring race on Sunday, the following penalties will be applied:

gazziboy gets a 10 second penalty for spinning cbastjan on the opening lap.

cbastjan gets a 10 second penalty for unsafely rejoining the track and causing multiple collisions on the opening lap

Thank you.

driverstablenurburg.jpg

teamtablenurburg.jpg

Driving with a controller on F1 2012 while waiting for my G27 to come. Almost impossible to control the ridiculous weaving down the straights with a pad.

Now codies excuse for not upgrading their driving physics is that they cater to pad users....yeah right!! And "Inside Sim racing" each year uses this excuse to advertise the codemasters F1 game. Haha, I dont think they've tried playing with a gamepad its practically impossible to brake without ABS or control the weaving down the straights.

Its like your in one of those drunk driving simulators at Walt Disney World where you have to try and dodge the deer while your sensory signals are impaired.

so who has a room open, i need to practice, i ran out of fuel here last season. FYI i typed this on the main straight :cool:

Can I assume you guys have seen this? I'm assuming since it was released in May you have. I haven't though.

All of that open wheel racing. Possible customization of FGT style cars. What appear to be FGT type open wheel cars of many generations (it's like they listened to me). Possible classic F1. Race car b0ner in full effect. Now I just have to wait 6 yrs. Although, it will take rFactor that long too. By then it'll be too late.

Its like a real f1 race time about 1,30 hour.

Yet not on a traditional/modern F1 track. Basically, it's kinda boring for that long.

If thats the case then why arnt all the other races the same length?

Good point, I'd rather race Monaco 78 laps full damage than La Sarthe for 1 1/2 hrs.

I need Dahlzi, Shakunee, MonSpaNur, peiratis, to PM me their lot of driver's photos for me to choose for inclusion in my next race video intro/teaser. Since Dahlzi is a front runner he'll be included for sure, but I might not have room for you other three. Probably can squeeze 3 in, but not going to push it if it doesn't fit. So the sooner you get them in the better.

Last edited:
Can I assume you guys have seen this?

All of that open wheel racing. Possible customization of FGT style cars. What appear to be FGT type open wheel cars of many generations (it's like they listened to me). Possible classic F1. Race car b0ner in full effect. Now I just have to wait 6 yrs. Although, it will take rFactor that long too. By then it'll be too late.

PROJECT CARS trailer if I had to guess, although not confirmed. Thanks for getting my hopes up troll.

How long did they say? Are you kidding me 6 years? It cant be that long. :drool::drool: Look good though. I'll be busy with Grand Theft Auto for maybe 6 months....maybe 9 months. I predict in the 6-9 mo range then I go back to online racing full time and expect GT6 to come out. :sly:

Oh and they BETTER have the Austria F1 circuit, that track rocks. Its like a half pipe in the mountains for cars.

Ordered my G27 yesterday, but 8 day shipping so it wouldn't cost more than $218 with 2 yr replacement. Hopefully they dont scam me, its Amazon so should be ok. :nervous:

Last edited:
PROJECT CARS trailer if I had to guess, although not confirmed. Thanks for getting my hopes up troll.
Yep looks like its gonna be really cool And ! I hear it will be coming out for PS3 besides just PC :drool:
How long did they say? Are you kidding me 6 years? It cant be that long.
No most likely GT6 will be ready latest by mid to late 2014.

How long did they say? Are you kidding me 6 years? It cant be that long. :drool::drool: Look good though. I'll be busy with Grand Theft Auto for maybe 6 months....maybe 9 months. I predict in the 6-9 mo range then I go back to online racing full time and expect GT6 to come out. :sly:

Oh and they BETTER have the Austria F1 circuit, that track rocks. Its like a half pipe in the mountains for cars.

Ordered my G27 yesterday, but 8 day shipping so it wouldn't cost more than $218 with 2 yr replacement. Hopefully they dont scam me, its Amazon so should be ok. :nervous:

Bummer, but a wicked racing game none the less.

Can I assume you guys have seen this? I'm assuming since it was released in May you have. I haven't though.

Yet not on a traditional/modern F1 track. Basically, it's kinda boring for that long.

Good point, I'd rather race Monaco 78 laps full damage than La Sarthe for 1 1/2 hrs.

I need Dahlzi, Shakunee, MonSpaNur, peiratis, to PM me their lot of driver's photos for me to choose for inclusion in my next race video intro/teaser. Since Dahlzi is a front runner he'll be included for sure, but I might not have room for you other three. Probably can squeeze 3 in, but not going to push it if it doesn't fit. So the sooner you get them in the better.

I will need need new Underwear after watching that, no mention of release date though :grumpy:

This has been out since may and somehow I hadn't seen it. Are... are... those classic F1 cars?!

Aside from giving all the cars in the game a proper cockpit view (and having the gas gauges work in that view so you don't need a HUD on long distance races) this would be what I want most in GT6.

Oh my god, I'll be in my bunk...

Edit: BTW amazing, utterly amazing, racing last night Art. We found a gem of a room, I think a lot of those guys are GTP members too which would explain why it was so insanely clean/fast. I'd never seen you race anything but F1, unsurprisingly you're fast as hell in normal cars too. Great driving brother. So. Much. Fun.

Last edited:
Holdup, the video says GT6. Is this for project cars and not GT6?

Also, WTF is project cars? Is it a sim for ps3?

Unfortunately it's not GT6. GT6 was never at E3 and has had no public trailers / release of any kind.
It does look cool though.
Project Cars looks very cool, and having the Audi R18 on the page has me drooling.

Happy Holidays guys 👍 looks like I'm missing a great season :(

This has been out since may and somehow I hadn't seen it. Are... are... those classic F1 cars?!

Aside from giving all the cars in the game a proper cockpit view (and having the gas gauges work in that view so you don't need a HUD on long distance races) this would be what I want most in GT6.

Oh my god, I'll be in my bunk...

Edit: BTW amazing, utterly amazing, racing last night Art. We found a gem of a room, I think a lot of those guys are GTP members too which would explain why it was so insanely clean/fast. I'd never seen you race anything but F1, unsurprisingly you're fast as hell in normal cars too. Great driving brother. So. Much. Fun.
What?? I only one race at High Speed Ring of all tracks, And you didn't race there because you were fetching one from the fridge, I wouldn't have won had you decided to postpone that beer. You are the quick one brother, I never like shuffle races, especially on comfort or sports tyres, I hate them with a passion. Hope we do it again soon, started to lose interest in GT5 a few months ago, only do the F'10 races, now someone posts a video for GT6 :banghead:

What?? I only one race at High Speed Ring of all tracks, And you didn't race there because you were fetching one from the fridge, I wouldn't have won had you decided to postpone that beer. You are the quick one brother, I never like shuffle races, especially on comfort or sports tyres, I hate them with a passion. Hope we do it again soon, started to lose interest in GT5 a few months ago, only do the F'10 races, now someone posts a video for GT6 :banghead:

I saw all the races, even the one at high speed ring. Had a friend over so I would race a few then take a break and we'd watch a race, then race a few more. You were major fast, few wins got taken away from you by the draft but you were easily one of the fastest if not the fastest. I love shuffle racing because if you win you get put at the back and have to fight your way to the front so it's more interesting. Also guys can't just use good tunes and can't just race one type of car all night. You get to see who really is the best over an average of tracks and car types. Most fun I've had racing in a long while Art.

Edit:

Unfortunately it's not GT6. GT6 was never at E3 and has had no public trailers / release of any kind.
It does look cool though.
Project Cars looks very cool, and having the Audi R18 on the page has me drooling.

That's just :censored:ing cruel. :(

Last edited:
Im definitely gonna need my wheel when pCars comes out !

Looks like alot of fun, but i hear they got some FFB issues to fix yet.

Also if you guys are doing any shuffle of anything else later id love to join.

Ill be on again in a few hours 👍

8316828566_d347dc6b3c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back