Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bizarre is that, I used to race with Dan Holland and Shaun Carter in TKM karts in Super 1, long time ago now, probably 6 years ago.. good racers!

Yes guys its this team icredible that you have drive there.
I have get today a pcrielist very expensive a Euromax Race but ok its with the best from the best. I hope I can make Febuary the first tests with the Team.

Who's this Dan Holland guy, how old is he? No info on him on his team website really. Why doesn't he do big formula series?

Who's this Dan Holland guy, how old is he? No info on him on his team website really. Why doesn't he do big formula series?

I dont know how old he is.
Formula Series is incredible expensive.
Formula Renault 2.0, 300000Euro for a Season.

Congratulations mate, i hope you kick 🤬 :cheers:

Thanks Arthur,
Yes I want to drive very much and win.
My Goad to drive on the Rotax Grand Finals 2013 in USA.
And top3 or World Champion there but you need very good luck when one push you out its over.
And the FA Logo on the tent means Fernando Alonso. Fernando Alonso kart.

Rich i have try all no possible sponsors.

Last edited:
10/10. Just finished watching the whole thing. The whole thing (skipped last 3 laps), while trying to avoid my homework. And watching Top Gear at the same time. I need to stop this. :lol:

Here's Monaco. As usual, I'm sure I missed a ton of action, pit stops, etc.

tool your car takes fatal hits and keeps on kicking, its like your immortal. :sly: The broadside hit reminded me of Alex Zanardi's crash.

BTW, Alex Zanardi is now a Paralympic cycling gold medalist at age 45! I sure hope he didn't use EPO, there's a very high probability he did unfortunately. He says he took up cycling just for fun, just for exercise.

I've decided Codemasters doesn't give two turds about their customers. AI on legend is about 0.5s slower than me in the Red Bull in dry conditions now on most tracks, quite fun and playable I can win most races in RB8. In the wet I'm around 4-5sec off the pace and cant break out of Q1. I guess people who complain about the game are "angry little men, trolls." According to codemasters forum...

Last edited:
Raced F1 for the first time in a while last night in one of Ley's rooms and the physics seem extremely different. Gazzi was there and said they changed them. What exactly did they change?

Feels like skid recovery force is on now, a lot of the finesse it used to take is no longer needed. You can just throw the car in and mash the gas with almost no repercussions. Don't know how I feel about it, seems like it would water down the skill you needed before!

Didn't race the F10 but the F2007 feels like it's on rails now. Each time I would add more and more throttle expecting to kick the back out and it was crazy how early you could get on the power.

Raced F1 for the first time in a while last night in one of Ley's rooms and the physics seem extremely different. Gazzi was there and said they changed them. What exactly did they change?

Feels like skid recovery force is on now, a lot of the finesse it used to take is no longer needed. You can just throw the car in and mash the gas with almost no repercussions. Don't know how I feel about it, seems like it would water down the skill you needed before!

Didn't race the F10 but the F2007 feels like it's on rails now. Each time I would add more and more throttle expecting to kick the back out and it was crazy how early you could get on the power.

I was going to say "WTF are you talking about?" until I saw that you only drove the F2007. I have only raced the F2007 a hand full of times since the update, but yes it's even more ridiculous than it was before. For me the F10 is harder, at least at first. Now with some tuning tweaks I manage.

Try the hairpin at GVS. It's miles easier.

I suppose I did notice less spinning there in the F10 during some public lobby racing lately.

10/10. Just finished watching the whole thing. The whole thing (skipped last 3 laps), while trying to avoid my homework. And watching Top Gear at the same time. I need to stop this. :lol:

Glad I contributed to your delinquency.

Last edited:
Try the hairpin at GVS. It's miles easier.

That's exactly the track we were racing! During season 2 that turn was equally the hardest of any, I can't think of one that made me more nervous. Last night I was just ripping into it and was convinced leyba had track reduction on low but when I saw the settings were full sim that's when I started wondering wtf happened.

I was going to say "WTF are you talking about?" until I saw that you only drove the F2007. I have only raced the F2007 a hand full of times since the update, but yes it's even more ridiculous than it was before. For me the F10 is harder, at least at first. Now with some tuning tweaks I manage.

I suppose I did notice less spinning there in the F10 during some public lobby racing lately.

So the F2007 is much easier and the F10 is harder?! What did they change with the update? I don't get it. I take a few months off and they change everything.

Just wanted to make known that our Caterham league could use a few good drivers our numbers have fallen abit.
Theres only two races left but I suggest you guys come try it out atleast its a hell more of alot fun than F10 :D

Message me if you wanna run a testing room with me to try e'm out 👍

The thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=264885
I also recommend looking at the last two pages also.

Suzuka - All 8 of my opening laps. Passes, crashes, and glory. Best opening laps ever.

The odds are higher now that I'll do a Suzuka race video. Please let me know the moments you'd like show (or moments you'd rather no one see, those are the best). As usual: passes, crashes, chases, etc.

The odds are higher now that I'll do a Suzuka race video. Please let me know the moments you'd like show (or moments you'd rather no one see, those are the best). As usual: passes, crashes, chases, etc.

Lap 5 pass 130R. 3 in one. My most embarrassing moment was lap 1 at the chicane. Me and Gaz also had a few good battles from lap 5-8.

Hey.
Great practise race today, but something very strange was going on with the physics.

I have been tuning the F10 the last couple of days. When I run my tune/setup Offline or in my own room it seems to be fine, but as soon as I join a Lobby with population it feels like the car is more difficult to drive, and definitely slower around the track.
Have you ever experienced something like that?
Cbastjan

Lap 5 pass 130R. 3 in one. My most embarrassing moment was lap 1 at the chicane. Me and Gaz also had a few good battles from lap 5-8.

Yeah I think I got those; I did a ghskilla capture this evening. You and gazzi had some good wheel to wheel there.

I'm not sure how I didn't catch you on track those closing laps. You kept gifting me with offs.

Yeah I think I got those; I did a ghskilla capture this evening. You and gazzi had some good wheel to wheel there.

I'm not sure how I didn't catch you on track those closing laps. You kept gifting me with offs.

Yeah, well... :lol:

The next race is at GP/F, which is not my best track, but I do have a great strategy planned for it. I think if we can stick with 13+ people that race then it will be exciting.

Codemasters is the worst Game company in the World.

EA is much better for f1 games.

I don't think Codemaster's are the worst game designers in history immortal, their other game designers that far worst than Codemaster. Codemaster is just simply the worst "sim racing" developers their is.

Quick stupid question here. Are any you guys dead, alive, or you fell for the 12/21/12 end of world crap?

thx for the reply immortal!

:tdown:could not turn up because of christmas-hassle.

There is a big possibility, that I will miss Sunday`s race also...because my "gaming room" will turn into a guestroom over christmas.

:rolleyes: but christmas is only once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back