Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortal, I want to see you take on Vettel, when are you going to do this:

Vettel is bad belive me.
And Vettel drive KF2 Schumacher KZ2 and I drive Rotax Senior.

For KF or KZ I need more then 20000 Euro in the month.

And this on the Video is my home track Kerpen I drive almost every week there.

Last edited:
Vettel is bad belive me.
And Vettel drive KF2 Schumacher KZ2 and i drive Rotax Senior.

For KF or KZ i need more then 20000 Euro in the month.

And this on the Video is my home track Kerpen i drive almost every week there.

Have you raced Vettel yourself?

If I were you I'd be smug.

"I got to race with Sebastian Vettel, three-time Formula One champion."
I'd also add the following:
"I got to race with Sebastian Vettel, three-time Formula One champion..... AND KICKED HIS 🤬"

After carting I always struggle for the first corners with my normal car......the steering wheel has to be turned soooooo much.

( no way near the pace or the equipment shown or talked about, the "fastest" cart yet was one of those Schumacher-Indoor-Thingies near colonge :lol: )

Money is a big object.That`s why you see all those Ex-racer`s Sons or relatives
( Senna for example ) get chances to either race and/or have very good equipment.

And the driver spots in F1 are VERY limited.Can recomment Michaels Krumm`s book.He started carting @ the time when Schumacher did.

So, it`s not just talent, connections and a bit of luck helps also.

Ya its all connections!! I mentioned this once...got slayed big time for saying that motorsport is all money/family/with maybe 10% of it talent....got put in the gallows. :sly: I really like watching F1 though. Its just too bad they do not run high speed tracks. I'd like to see some drafting & danger get thrown back into the mix. :sly: Texas motor speedway the week before Austin?

Hi all.

After looking at the replay from Suzuka, we have decided to give ghskilla a 10 second penalty for running into the back of RajHan and Dahlzi on the last corner and taking out the leaders.
We also give ghskilla a stern warning for also causing a collision with toolo4sno and peratis.

Thank you.

driverstablesuzuka.jpg

teamstandingssuzuka.jpg

I wasn't asking about your online presence, i was referring to you comment regarding dangerous racing :sly:

Won a F1 2012 career race on legend AI. But using the RB8 with medium TC. :sly: I'm still mid pack w/o. . The Mercedes is wicked quick in this game.

Rich S
Won a F1 2012 career race on legend AI. But using the RB8 with medium TC. :sly: I'm still mid pack w/o. . The Mercedes is wicked quick in this game.

Im getting there in F1 2012. It is hard though. You know what, I just got NFS Most Wanted and I love it. I think its one of their best since the last most wanted

Anyway IMMORTAL and everyone, Ill be back in January. I wish i could have finished this season and the stock one, I was doing good in that Championship oh well

Can the drivers that raced at Monaco let me know if there were any epic passes (for position)? Or good chases, crashes, etc?

Same for Suzuka, although I may not do a video there.

FYI: I will not likely be at Sunday's exhibition race.

Can the drivers that raced at Monaco let me know if there were any epic passes (for position)? Or good chases, crashes, etc?

Same for Suzuka, although I may not do a video there.

FYI: I will not likely be at Sunday's exhibition race.

Suzuka - All 8 of my opening laps. Passes, crashes, and glory. Best opening laps ever.

Test World Championship Race Daytona Road 50 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race​

Good race guys.
aughablo is now in Red Bull Racing

cb when you want to sign up pls write all information here.

PSN: (your psn)
Nationality (your Nationality)
Team Red Bull Racing
Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

I'd race to get your #s up but I'm just too sick of the F10/F2007. Immortal, you play F1 2012 at all? Its not too terrible although the brakes are still way too weak. You have to brake at 300m at Monza. IRL its 140 meters. :sly:

If we had the Red Bull 5G I'd want to do a 5G championship. Does anyone know if you can buy that car? What would be fun would be to do a multi class of the Formula GT and the Red bull 5G. If the Ferrari F1 glitch still existed doing F10, 5G and FGT in the same race...that'd be like a MOSH PIT or something. :sly:

Incredible guys my new Team for 2013 Dan Holland Racing Team.
Best engines best mechanics always new chassi:drool:

How bizarre is that, I used to race with Dan Holland and Shaun Carter in TKM karts in Super 1, long time ago now, probably 6 years ago.. good racers!

You and Immortal race(d) karts, so no wonder you're both seconds faster than most of us!

I need to get myself a kart... when money is less of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back