Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i am confused now with these date changes, so 30/12 is last race, does that mean no race on the 23rd at DeLaSarthe as per the calendar?? is it now moved to the 30th from the 23rd??

EDIT - AND does that also mean that we will no longer be racing at GP/F?? Or has that also been moved, and if so when?

Damn, or that we will now do GP/F when we were supposed to be doing DeLaSarthe on the 23rd, then move DeLaSarthe to the 30th :confused:

lol, IMMORTAL cleared it all up, and for those who are wondering...YES it takes that little to get me confused, don't judge :D

Last edited:
Here guys thats the new Calendar.

racecalendar.jpg

on 16.12 we drive a test race.
You guys have understand it?

I vote for option 2, Art. And I also vote for Daytona Road. It'll be nice to feel the bus stop on F1 again.

Guys i have thought we can maybe make on the Nurb GP Week a break.
Then the Stock League and the Setup league finish on the same weekend.
And Dahlzi can drive all races.
Thats a good fight for second position.
We can drive on the Nurb weekend a test race.
When its ok for you guys.

When its ok guys when we make on the 16.12 a break then we can drive one of this track a test race.
You guys can vote it.
Thats correct or Dahlzi on the 16.12 you are not there??

yes, it is correct Immortal. I am in Lanzarote on the 16.12.

I am very thankful if you put the season test-race at that date. Of course, you run the league so it is your choice when you take the break. I will drive at Suzuka and La Sarthe for a good fight.

This season has been fantastic so far with good fights and good progress for me :)

Ok, i am confused now with these date changes, so 30/12 is last race, does that mean no race on the 23rd at DeLaSarthe as per the calendar?? is it now moved to the 30th from the 23rd??

EDIT - AND does that also mean that we will no longer be racing at GP/F?? Or has that also been moved, and if so when?

Damn, or that we will now do GP/F when we were supposed to be doing DeLaSarthe on the 23rd, then move DeLaSarthe to the 30th :confused:

lol, IMMORTAL cleared it all up, and for those who are wondering...YES it takes that little to get me confused, don't judge :D

Well, you must of completely missed my post earlier dude but surely it could not have been that confusing;)

Grand Valley Reverse
Tokyo Reverse
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 2

pls copy you guys this and put your number there.

Grand Valley Reverse
Tokyo Reverse1
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 2

pls copy and put your number there.

Hi.Would like to do the reminding races, if ok.

Learned a lot on Sunday.

Gonna read the tread first now, before I start making dumb questions....;)

Grand Valley Reverse 1
Tokyo Reverse1
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 2-9999999

Hi.Would like to do the reminding races, if ok.

Learned a lot on Sunday.

Welcome Cas,
You can drive in Monster Energy
big need a new teammate.
We need all your details.

German and which wheel?

And here we have also a F10 STOCK League every Saturday.
Maybe you can drive there also.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263412

Don't worry, dumb questions are only asked by me :dopey:

Actually, while we are on that subject, i thought you already signed up last week when i asked IMMORTAL to kick the random German :sly:

Well, you must of completely missed my post earlier dude but surely it could not have been that confusing;)
I thought i said do not judge..... :rolleyes:

Welcome Cas,
You can drive in Monster Energy
big need a new teammate.
We need all your details.

German and which wheel?

And here we have also a F10 STOCK League every Saturday.
Maybe you can drive there also.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263412

ok then;
Wheel is a G25.

@ Stock championchip: haven`t enough time to do both stock and tuned,and I don`t like the stock F 10, so....:D I`ll stick to this series, thank you.

Grand Valley Reverse 1
Tokyo Reverse1
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 3

ok then;
Wheel is a G25.

@ Stock championchip: haven`t enough time to do both stock and tuned,and I don`t like the stock F 10, so....:D I`ll stick to this series, thank you.

Thank god, I no longer have to complain about my teammate not entering the races. Glad to had you on my team CasNuerburg.

Incredible guys World Record Video ready.
Pls post a comment there guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHS0cNePlBc&feature=plcp

Seriously that is some of the most amazing driving I've ever seen on GT5. How many laps did it take you to get that Immortal?

Music sounds... interesting. It's like i'm at a gentleman's club in Lisbon watching your replay (or what I can imagine some such thing to be like). Wish there was a version with just the car's engine. :)

A gentleman's club in Lisbon? Where did that come from?

Off the top of my head place guaranteed to be playing techno.

They should do that question in family feud, "We surveyed 100 people and asked them where's a place you're guaranteed to hear techno."

I'm from Lisbon and found the reference interesting. Didn't find those clubs last time I was there. Must look harder next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back