Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon the interruption.
I have no intention of hijacking IMMORTAL's thread.
GianDoe didn't show up with his NASCAR.
Did he get cold feet?
another chance has been granted for him to save face.
Follow the drama:
NASCAR vs Tuner Challenge

Now back to your regularly scheduled F1 Action...

Scratch my last report. The 12' cars can oversteer at some tracks, like Monaco. Too bad the frame rate is as bad as the late PS1 games that started using PS2 specs. ')

Overall though its a good racer, just lacks the feedback we want. You can still stomp your foot on the brake and correct a slide, a little bit anyways. Too bad, its almost made it to sim status but not quite.

It reminds me of the old Nascar heat. Wonder why they got rid of P1, P2 & press conferences? To cheap? Not enough time to develop? Hmm....well I hope they bring the force feedback up so you can feel an oversteer, not just an understeer. And slow the legend down so its slightly quicker than pro is after 1.02. Legend is not raceable IMO, liars claim they can be competitive in a mid tier car on legend. They accelerate/top out way quicker and then go slightly quicker through the corners. Its insane.

The AI need to learn how to defend & pass too. You just counteract their DRS with your KERS, they never save their KERS for the pass.

Last edited:
Pardon the interruption.
I have no intention of hijacking IMMORTAL's thread.
GianDoe didn't show up with his NASCAR.
Did he get cold feet?
another chance has been granted for him to save face.
Follow the drama:
NASCAR vs Tuner Challenge

Now back to your regularly scheduled F1 Action...

You never responded to my reply so I figured you weren't interested. Forgot about it after that, sorry m8. We can do some nascar vs tuner races tonight I'll update later when I'm on with room number.

Edit: Room open: 1472 6399 8408 2427 9181

Edit 2: Room closed, thank you Tom for the fantastic evening of racing!

Last edited:
You can drive sure m8

Is there a lap replay of your Monaco record time on youtube? I need to see how you take the Loews hairpin. My F10 keeps getting stuck almost on the damn bumps and I can't figure out how to tune that out.

Yeah I do that too around the Fairmont hairpin (formally known as the Lowes)
But what bumps? there is one big bump, but how the heck do you manage to get stuck on it?

I don't get stuck on it, my car just slows down ridiculously bad and won't turn either. It doesn't happen with the formula GT even after lowering it. I don't know why it happens but it's really bad trust me. Maybe I have to be tighter to the apex because I can't get as close as he can at all without hitting the damn curb. It just really seems odd, the car gets slowed down incredibly badly for whatever reason, same with the F2007 but not the FGT.

I always forget the name of it even though it's one of the most recognizeable turns in F1. I did recently watch the 1984 monaco GP so maybe that's why I thought it was Loews. Great race by the way, Senna's and Bellof's breakout performances.

Last edited:
Ninth World Championship Race Monte Carlo 60 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

I'll try my best to make it but can we start right on time? I have somewhere to go after and I don't want to miss this.

Not a great race from me I made a few big mistakes like spun on lap 3-5 somewhere and had to let the field through and then later hit a wall to let leaders by and was hit into a wall by Art :(
With the pace I had I felt like I could of had an easy 6th if it wasnt for those crashes and a really bad 3rd stint tire ware

But Monaco is alway's a fun place so i enjoyed driving it anyway :)

Sorry about that OCman he's some guy i met way back in a free run i almost never talk to him myself so my apologizes.

Last edited:
I just love the Manoco track, it was very fun to do a such great result :)

No big problems for me today, had also no problems with blue flags. As normal it is almost unpossible to keep up with Immortal. Can not believe how you can drive a whole second faster than me every lap.. so fast and consistent.

Looks like it is going to be a good fight for 2,3 position in the Championship standings, but I am not going to reach the race at Nurdburgring gp :( at holiday that week, I will be racing at Suzuka next Sunday and the final race at La Sarthe.

Good fun today! and finally Ares Racing Team beat Lotus, hehe

Finally, by 1 point:D Seriously though well done for coming 2nd today, gazziboy had a good race too.

The Championship is heating up for sure:cool:

As always racing around Monaco was a lot of fun. It must be awesome to drive @monaco in an F1 car for real.

I think I crashed into Dahlzi's car when he finished. Right in the middle of the road, and when I tried to go for a line that didn't hit him his autopilot swerved to where I was going and caused me to crash and spin out. Hence the 30 second first sector.

I just love the Manoco track, it was very fun to do a such great result :)

No big problems for me today, had also no problems with blue flags. As normal it is almost unpossible to keep up with Immortal. Can not believe how you can drive a whole second faster than me every lap.. so fast and consistent.

Looks like it is going to be a good fight for 2,3 position in the Championship standings, but I am not going to reach the race at Nurdburgring gp :( at holiday that week, I will be racing at Suzuka next Sunday and the final race at La Sarthe.

Guys i have thought we can maybe make on the Nurb GP Week a break.
Then the Stock League and the Setup league finish on the same weekend.
And Dahlzi can drive all races.
Thats a good fight for second position.
We can drive on the Nurb weekend a test race.
When its ok for you guys.

We can drive.

Grand Valley Reverse
Tokyo Reverse
SSR5 Reverse
Madrid Reverse
Daytona Road

When its ok guys when we make on the 16.12 a break then we can drive one of this track a test race.
You guys can vote it.
Thats correct or Dahlzi on the 16.12 you are not there??

IMMORTAL i'm not quite sure I follow what you're saying.
To clarify do you mean that on 16/12 we are not racing @GP/F and therefore there are only two races left this season, discounting the test race?

IMMORTAL i'm not quite sure I follow what you're saying.
To clarify do you mean that on 16/12 we are not racing @GP/F and therefore there are only two races left this season, discounting the test race?

I mean we still drive 3 races.
But on 16.12 we drive then a test race.
That means our last race is 29.12 in la sarth05.

So dissapointed that GT5 froze on the false start screen. I was so happy to make it in time for the restart and then I get screwed by frozen screen. BS. That doesn't usually happen to me, it's usually other people.

Man a 1:08 on Monaco. :eek:

In F1 2012 career mode a 1.16xx is a great time. :sly: I did Hockenheim yesterday and once again in Q3 I get a 1:18, when the real life pole a year ago was a 1:13.4 or something. I keep reading on the race dept. forums about all these times that are on par with real life in the career mode. Seems like BS to me, unless 50% of their registered users are slightly better than immortal pilot. Thats a pretty high rate of ability. :sly:

I vote Madrid reverse.

Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

Race results Option 1:
raceresultsmonacoopt1da.jpg

Race results Option 2:
raceresultsmonacoopt2da.jpg

Race results Option 3:
raceresultsmonacoopt3da.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.