Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool thank you. I guess put kyunoske as #2 :sly: since I am #1 :lol: and put MajikTom as #3

:lol: I forgot I made the Monaco flag as my locale. Yea keep it. I want to feel special.

By the way! You all have got to watch the Brazilian GP!

OK, I'll switch it to Monaco when I update Kyunoske and MajikTom (who really belongs on team F1 Magic IMO).

To be fair, Mics are off so its hard to have a conversation with you all. Plus you art have never asked me to join a room. Other racers have. Dont blame me for being honest mate. And is Hamilton friends with say Massa, or Button? Probably not..

Mics are off because IMMORTAL likes to listen to Gangnam Style while racing, so do i.

yes, keep rubbing salt in the wound mate with your honesty, I believe Massa and Hamilton kissed and made up.

On a serious note, Mics are disabled for race quality, they cause a lot more lag and other connection issues. Also, i was in a room once and some guy was in the toilet and forgot to mute his mic and he was doing a number 2, not a great sound so i am all for no mics.

ArtMannn
Mics are off because IMMORTAL likes to listen to Gangnam Style while racing, so do i.

yes, keep rubbing salt in the wound mate with your honesty, I believe Massa and Hamilton kissed and made up.

On a serious note, Mics are disabled for race quality, they cause a lot more lag and other connection issues. Also, i was in a room once and some guy was in the toilet and forgot to mute his mic and he was doing a number 2, not a great sound so i am all for no mics.
:lol::lol::lol:
I'm trying to make it back home for the race but i don't know

Last edited:
Im guessing the race was late today ?

I would of liked to made it but i missed my alarm and then decided to watch the GP instead.

Race results:
Option 1:
raceresultsmotegiopt1da.jpg

Option 2
raceresultsmotegiopt2da.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultsmotegiopt3da.jpg

Option 4:
raceresultsmotegiopt4da.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

Raj's Flag:
sflagd.jpg

Oops, yeah srrry about that. I really need to move my TV/MIC farther away.

On a side note, my road course/F1 ability has really gotten flushed down the toilet. Here's to hoping I can be somewhat competitive in that 787b for Bermuda's race. I mean 3 secs a lap down on Immortal on some tracks? :( I almost held him off at London though so there's some hope. Maybe I just need insane levels of practice.

My pace has improved significantly, except I'm as consistent as a [insert inconsistent thing here]. I can't practice since I don't have time (here's to winter break) although looking at my practice schedule before Madrid I was able to be my most consistent since Indy. And before Indy I did a few laps of karting which really improved my confidence and judgment.

Don't know what I just rambled on about, but hopefully I'll make next race.

He doesn't need need a 3 point turn, a 1 point is enough for a F1 World Champion and Rally master. Maybe he forgot he was back in F1 and thought he still was in Rallying??

Yes, i realized that the chat i had with Raj was in a lobby and not on the forum that's why some didn't understand Raj's flag.(Maybe i was drunk, but then again i am all the time)

That should be the flag for dual citizenship, good job:tup:
It's no mistake I was born in CA, and used to live in Reseda.
Fun race, Motegi has a great flow to it. I like it:cool:

He knows what he's doing... hehe:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugig2WPx860

Only Kimi. While watching the race I waited for a Kimi radio. Little did I know it was that gem, until it happened of course. I thought he was done for, but I suppose they have a reverse gear. Don't they? That was so funny to watch. It was such a video game move with an added perfect spin turn.

Only Kimi. While watching the race I waited for a Kimi radio. Little did I know it was that gem, until it happened of course. I thought he was done for, but I suppose they have a reverse gear. Don't they? That was so funny to watch. It was such a video game move with an added perfect spin turn.

Due to regulations they have a reverse gear. However nothing in the regulations says it has to work well without breaking so they usually make it dinky and basically unusable to save weight. If the driver uses it there's a pretty significant chance they break the transmission, which incurs a penalty to replace, so they rarely do. I can't recall the last time I saw someone use it.

Edit: While I'm thinking about it... here's how not to do a spin turn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP2Lj-_4fQg

Last edited:
Race results:
Option 1:
raceresultsmotegiopt1da.jpg

Option 2
raceresultsmotegiopt2da.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultsmotegiopt3da.jpg

Option 4:
raceresultsmotegiopt4da.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

Raj's Flag:
sflagd.jpg

I got disconnected with only 50 seconds left. I was in 8th and over a lap ahead of bigtex, so it's not like he would've passed me. Can I get credit for this race? It was only 50 seconds left on the race timer

I did noticed that there was a complete blank line from where you finished in the standings, Hugo. The replay would for sure help with that:tup:

I did noticed that there was a complete blank line from where you finished in the standings, Hugo. The replay would for sure help with that:tup:

Yea I should be on the replay up until the last minute. If we didn't do such a long race delay not only would I have already finished but we wouldn't have to deal with AI controlled cars driving 40mph on the racing line while we're still trying to race.

Yea I should be on the replay up until the last minute. If we didn't do such a long race delay not only would I have already finished but we wouldn't have to deal with AI controlled cars driving 40mph on the racing line while we're still trying to race.

ok Hugo you are p8 then.
We have had the same problem with in the STOCK league.
Ok p8 for you.

TomBrady
Yes. I do think the timer should be set to the nearest lap time. It would really help.

"@SAFEisFAST: Gearing up for our next Online Instructor and a new video tutorial on Monday! More news to follow soon!!"

IMMORTAL that is s tweet from SafeIsFast.com go look them up on twitter. And do you have a twitter?

Last edited:
We're so slow at Monza.

Reality beating a video game! Jesus Christ 2004 was an amazing year in terms of pace.

Ok I might not be making the races. I work almost all day every day in December, including Sat. and Sun. But if the races start a little late... Just a tad, I could make them.

We're so slow at Monza.

Reality beating a video game! Jesus Christ 2004 was an amazing year in terms of pace.

Yeah, back in the day when the F1's sounded awesome with proper engines, V10's. Now they got crappy V8, and in 2014 they have the toilet(As MonSpaNur calls it) V6's 👎 They might as well put a Prius engine as it already has KERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back