Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, back in the day when the F1's sounded awesome with proper engines, V10's. Now they got crappy V8, and in 2014 they have the toilet(As MonSpaNur calls it) V6's đź‘Ž They might as well put a Prius engine as it already has KERS.

V6 Turbos. Listen to the McLaren MP4/4, it sounds like a freaking monster on video, imagine it in reality. :scared:

Yes. I do think the timer should be set to the nearest lap time. It would really help.

"@SAFEisFAST: Gearing up for our next Online Instructor and a new video tutorial on Monday! More news to follow soon!!"

IMMORTAL that is s tweet from SafeIsFast.com go look them up on twitter. And do you have a twitter?

I know you do, but the people that run the league are usually in the top 5, they don't really know what we have to deal with at the back or even the middle of the field.

I know you do, but the people that run the league are usually in the top 5, they don't really know what we have to deal with at the back or even the middle of the field.

As an occasional front-runner, I have to say that racing midfield is a hell to deal with, especially because contact is made so often. Running up front, you really get to know the guys with incredible control and restraint; not going for the divebomb every time.

We're so slow at Monza.

Reality beating a video game! Jesus Christ 2004 was an amazing year in terms of pace.

Wow... talk about putting together the perfect lap. :bowdown:

His hands look like they're floating on the wheel, his grip is so light, he's giving the car the basic direction but letting it feel the details!

Thanks for this!! Best thing I've seen today Killa.

Last edited:
I wish he was still in F1 that steering grip reminds me alot of Alonso he does the same thing if hes feeling the grip is in the car.

Also id very much like to join you guys at Monte Carlo sunday it being 1 of my favorites .

Yeah...2 secs off immortal's pace on Cote. Not enjoying GT5 really anymore. I'm gonna play the career mode in F1 2012. Big fat $60 but it gives me a very needed change. Driving GT5 makes me feel more like bangin' my head against the wall.

I wish he was still in F1 that steering grip reminds me alot of Alonso he does the same thing if hes feeling the grip is in the car.

Also id very much like to join you guys at Monte Carlo sunday it being 1 of my favorites .

You can drive Sunday when you like.
Dont forget the practise race tomorrow guys.

red_bull_racing_f1_teamfinal-spaz.png

Cool thanks Hydro

nice video ghskilla!

Looking much forward to Manoco at Sat. have a good feeling for this race, are we going to do a practise race today?

Yes wilso no World Record for me this time.
I try it but i dont think.

Yes practise race is today.

As an occasional front-runner, I have to say that racing midfield is a hell to deal with, especially because contact is made so often. Running up front, you really get to know the guys with incredible control and restraint; not going for the divebomb every time.

I was talking about the race delay and the AI cars that get in the way at the end of every race. The guys up front don't have to put up with it as much, that's why it hasn't been changed to be fair to the back of the field.

OK so I paid my fat 64 bucks for F1 2012. Hopefully wont be full of bugs. gonna go online to download the latest update. I'll give my report on what I think...

Rich S
OK so I paid my fat 64 bucks for F1 2012. Hopefully wont be full of bugs. gonna go online to download the latest update. I'll give my report on what I think...

64 bucks? Wow you got ripped off. I got mine brand new for 29.99 from GameStop. You should get that money back and go somewhere else

64 bucks? Wow you got ripped off. I got mine brand new for 29.99 from GameStop. You should get that money back and go somewhere else
How did you do that? You must lie!! >> :( http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/f1-2012/103062

So far cant keep up with my teammate Di Resta on Legend w/o using medium TC. I can go without ABS and all other aids but not TC. I'm 1 sec off him chronically w/o it, and it seems like I'm way off the leaders. :( They seem to go impossibly fast. In 2010 I could easily win on legend with no aids. This whole multi-tasking thing is getting me big time with all the button pushing. How many times do I need to use DRS? On all straights? It appears that's the way to go but not sure sometimes....

Still cant get over my times, I go the same speed through the turns or even 5 mph faster as F1 2010 yet my times are way off. its like the track is longer... The track goes from 3.3 to 3.4 mi like twilight zone.

I'm sure I'll get better, I've been doing crappy in general lately due to lack of practice. Is it possible to win the races one legend w/o TC?

Last edited:

29,99 for a new game?!! thats cheap.. I wondering if am going to buy the game. But in my gamestop store in Norway it costs 599 kr / 81,50 dollars

29,99 for a new game?!! thats cheap.. I wondering if am going to buy the game. But in my gamestop store in Norway it costs 599 kr / 81,50 dollars

Holy crapola
Yea I know I was surprised when I saw how much it was. I was like "Uhh this JUST came out, why is it 29 dollars"
You must get paid a lot in Norway?

How did you do that? You must lie!! >> :( http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/f1-2012/103062

So far cant keep up with my teammate Di Resta on Legend w/o using medium TC. I can go without ABS and all other aids but not TC. I'm 1 sec off him chronically w/o it, and it seems like I'm way off the leaders. :( They seem to go impossibly fast. In 2010 I could easily win on legend with no aids. This whole multi-tasking thing is getting me big time with all the button pushing. How many times do I need to use DRS? On all straights? It appears that's the way to go but not sure sometimes....

Still cant get over my times, I go the same speed through the turns or even 5 mph faster as F1 2010 yet my times are way off. its like the track is longer... The track goes from 3.3 to 3.4 mi like twilight zone.

I'm sure I'll get better, I've been doing crappy in general lately due to lack of practice. Is it possible to win the races one legend w/o TC?

Yea, I don't know. Maybe they screwed up but I know I didn't pay 59.99 for it. The only reason I bought it was because it was 29 bucks.

Holy crapola
Yea I know I was surprised when I saw how much it was. I was like "Uhh this JUST came out, why is it 29 dollars"
You must get paid a lot in Norway?

I guess so.. every new game costs around 81 dollars or even more.

Dahlzi
I guess so.. every new game costs around 81 dollars or even more.

It must be the area of the US I'm in. In Florida everything is cheaper because we get paid less because of no certain tax.

Made an honest attempt without aids this morning at Albert Park Quali (career mode). 18th place in the Force India. maybe I could squeeze out 16th with an online TT type effort.. I'm going back to codemasters Skid recovery (medium TC).

Once again, the AI pulls out of the pits RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU when you get on your 2nd flying hot lap. I have the latest update downloaded... It'd be ok if it was every now and then but its every freakin time!! Anyways, I bet immortal couldn't Qualify better than 12th in my car with a good setup to boot. Maybe the other tracks aren't as bad but this sector 3 is way to fast. They have too much grip and you not enough.

Also, I'm running 11 front wing, 2 rear and this setup is indeed better than 11-4 that I had before. lol

The only reason I bought it was because it was 29 bucks.
good reason to buy a game :D

Is it possible to win the races one legend w/o TC?
Yes it is possible to win w/o Tc but very difficult and no mistakes, people complained that in previous series, the AI was way too slow so Codemasters gave them pace, rephrase incredible pace :D

Also, you only need to worry about DRS and KERS buttons, i don't know what wheel you have but maybe you need to upgrade to this:
thrustmaster-ferrari-f1-steering-wheel-replica-launched_1.jpg

You will probably break your fingers trying to operate all those buttons :lol:

Made an honest attempt without aids this morning at Albert Park Quali (career mode). 18th place in the Force India. maybe I could squeeze out 16th with an online TT type effort.. I'm going back to codemasters Skid recovery (medium TC).

Once again, the AI pulls out of the pits RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU when you get on your 2nd flying hot lap. I have the latest update downloaded... It'd be ok if it was every now and then but its every freakin time!! Anyways, I bet immortal couldn't Qualify better than 12th in my car with a good setup to boot.
This is the only game where i managed to lap IMMORTAL at Singapore, so maybe that's why i like it :sly: He calls it Mario Kart :lol:

The best thing to do is search for setups online, there are a few here on GTP, i don't have any setups of my own, i use the ones i see online :scared: am i allowed to confirm i "Steal" other peoples' setups?

Also my career is on 1%, i only picked Williams as my Team and that's as far as i got, i only do online races. Mind you, the AI kicks 🤬 online too so don't feel bad, i have had my 🤬 handed to me a few times by Hamilton and Vettel, but only on Legend :rolleyes:

Yeah those robot AI are ridiculous. The grip levels are out of control for the AI. I like the career mode though, I can dream. it reminds me of that Steven Spielberg movie....about the robots people would buy to raise perfect children.

As Far as Mario kart goes, the only time i've felt force feedback so far here is when the car understeers, which it does an awful lot. I hope it gets easier after Albert Park. Its a bit reminiscent of Catalunya in F1 2010.

You are lucky that you got the game after the update, when it first came out, the understeer was 10 times worse, nearly everyone went off on every lap, that was with TC.

Which Spielberg Movie?? i am big into Sci-fi (or Sy-Fy however they write it these days) be careful though as it might give up your age :sly:

Although i do like Spielberg when he guest stars on South Park, along with other top directors :sly:

You don't feel the fore feedback when you go over the rumble strips?? It nearly throws me off my chair, i cant remember what i have it set to but its pretty low, like 10% or something but its still VERY brutal on those rumbles.

Artificial Intelligence....2001. Yeah, I was initially scared of the massive vibration my wheel was cranking out over bumps. But then I realized I'm getting a new wheel for X-mas. Probably not a fancy one though. As an aside that young drivers test nearly put me into a panic when I couldn't get round the hairpin at Abu Dhabi with the stock wheel settings being even worse than driving in GT5 an Cote with F10/F2007.

I was right, that Movie was before my time :sly:
Also be careful, new update does not always save your wheel Saturation and Linearity settings, so best check it before every race.

Once again, the AI pulls out of the pits RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU when you get on your 2nd flying hot lap. I have the latest update downloaded... It'd be ok if it was every now and then but its every freakin time!! Anyways, I bet immortal couldn't Qualify better than 12th in my car with a good setup to boot. Maybe the other tracks aren't as bad but this sector 3 is way to fast. They have too much grip and you not enough.

Also, I'm running 11 front wing, 2 rear and this setup is indeed better than 11-4 that I had before. lol

I never liked F1 2011. Played it maybe 5 times. Probably wouldn't buy 2012 for $10.

I never liked F1 2011. Played it maybe 5 times. Probably wouldn't buy 2012 for $10.

After playing the demo for the new one, I won't either. I liked F1 2010 a lot but 2012 is just crap. It's a shame because the tire physics almost feel better when you lose control but for whatever reason, the cars just don't want to turn, the understeer is insane and the default wheel settings is atrocius. Even after messing with the settings I still couldn't get it to feel right. Plus I refuse to give codemasters my money, they're one of the greediest developers in the industry, they're as bad or worse than EA or Activision

Also, just gotta let you guys know I sadly can't make the monaco race. Once again the race I look forward to the most, I'm gonna miss because of work. I should quit my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back