Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously that is some of the most amazing driving I've ever seen on GT5. How many laps did it take you to get that Immortal?

Music sounds... interesting. It's like i'm at a gentleman's club in Lisbon watching your replay (or what I can imagine some such thing to be like). Wish there was a version with just the car's engine. :)

Thanks mate this World Record was very difficult because I never drive with Active Steering and the others drive with that,that was on this TT a big disadvantage.I dont know how many laps but very much.

The first song is from DJPROJECT my favorie band its the best music.
Its from Romania.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Born there, but my family is from nearby in Sintra.

I was wondering why you were asking about it so much, completely random. Never been there, and I don't know the area at all. What are the odds.

Thanks m8 this World Record was very difficult because i never drive with Active Steering and the others drive with that,that was on this TT a big disadvantage.I dont know how many laps but very much.

The first song is from DJPROJECT my favorie band its the best music.
Its from Romania.

Just messing with you, if you like it that's all that matters. The driving is perfect, very nice.

Grand Valley Reverse 1
Tokyo Reverse 2
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 4
Nordschliefe 1

Subtly adding Nordschleife... sneaky sneaky. I remember having a vote on trying that in Season One but being replaced by Madrid.

I`m looking forward to tonight`s race. Hope there will be no lags. I tested a lot.
I really "like" Turn 11 (Hairpin) and Turn 14 ( 130R).:grumpy:

Actually I have been looking for good places to let you "going-round-under-1.30-easy-peasy-I-need-only-one-pitstop-guys" pass me without causing too much hassle.:lol:

10th World Championship Race Suzuka 45 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

Race Calendar Update, next week is a fun race at Daytona Road Course so next race is on the 23rd of December:

racecalendar.jpg

Race Results:

Option 1:
raceresultssuzukaopt1da.jpg

Option 2:
raceresultssuzukaopt2da.jpg

Option 3:
raceresultssuzukaopt3da.jpg

My favourite is Option 3 as ghskilla locks up and takes out top 2 drivers to give me the lead :sly: Here's better pic:
suzukacircuit7u.jpg

I like Number 1's background, but I can't see the information in the middle. Option 3 is obviously not going to be my favorite, so I pick #2. More balanced.

Good race guys.
Option1 is the best.
Next week we drive a 50 Lap Race in Daytona Road.

A small mistake Arthur we must change on Option1 CasNuerburg drive in Team Monster Energy

Please inform me about practice sessions.

I need a lot.

I´m not used to being laped.( and so often :ouch: )So I either i will train to go faster, or manage to let people by without loosing too much rythm.

greetz,

Please inform me about practice sessions.

I need a lot.

I´m not used to being laped.( and so often :ouch: )So I either i will train to go faster, or manage to let people by without loosing too much rythm.

greetz,

Add this guy on PSN: LEYBA08

He regularly hosts F1 lobbies (both F10 and F2007); race there often and you'll get better within weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back