Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Codemaster's are the worst game designers in history immortal, their other game designers that far worst than Codemaster. Codemaster is just simply the worst "sim racing" developers their is.

Quick stupid question here. Are any you guys dead, alive, or you fell for the 12/21/12 end of world crap?

I'm currently dead.:ill:

thx for the reply immortal!

:tdown:could not turn up because of christmas-hassle.

There is a big possibility, that I will miss Sunday`s race also...because my "gaming room" will turn into a guestroom over christmas.

:rolleyes: but christmas is only once a year.
Don't let them go in the liquor cabinet, i'm talking from first hand experience here.

11th World Championship Race Nürburgring GP/F 45 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

Sorry for the leave out of frustration but I cannot fathom the thought of doing one more race with people who can't seem to calm down during lap 1. They think that divebombing and forcing people out of the road and not paying attention is alright and just go about their race. Guess what? Someone else gets screwed because of your erratic driving, and 80% of the time it's me.

So for this I'll be leaving Season 2 and I'll be back Season 3. Good luck on the last race.

Sorry about missing the race today, my family screw me racing, again.

Sorry for the leave out of frustration but I cannot fathom the thought of doing one more race with people who can't seem to calm down during lap 1. They think that divebombing and forcing people out of the road and not paying attention is alright and just go about their race. Guess what? Someone else gets screwed because of your erratic driving, and 80% of the time it's me.

So for this I'll be leaving Season 2 and I'll be back Season 3. Good luck on the last race.

You mean leaving season 3, coming back season 4.

Here is my defense to Team Lotus, i didn't take Raj out on purpose, he wasn't even on my screen:

20121224004155.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

My Replay with the invisible Ghosts:
http://www.mediafire.com/?li93j13pj76229f

And Merry Christmas to all

Last edited:

Good race guys.
The first laps was very much lags very bad lags.
killa stay pls the first laps was only lags.

Yes Arthur I have see this thats seems also a big lag.

Sorry about missing the race today, my family screw me racing, again.

You mean leaving season 3, coming back season 4.

Yes, sorry for the mistake.

Good race guys.
The first laps was very much lags very bad lags.
killa stay pls the first laps was only lags.

Yes Arthur I have see this thats seems also a big lag.

I'll give it one more try. If I get wrecked lap 1 once again through no fault of my own I'm skipping the first 2 races of season 4.

sometimes i have my eyes closed when i do these things... ALSO, on beer number 7 so....:

raceresultsnurburgopt2d.jpg

Good night and let IMMORTAL know if you have any issues :sly:

Last edited:
:lol: @ first lap behavior:

Guess who took me out. Did just make it past the start....

But that`s racing.Need to q better, and then there will less probs.

Hockey Tournament, couldn't get back in time. Missed my fav track...
Merry Christmas!

i like to join

PSN - ImpulsiveRacer
Country - Germany
Team - No matter where i drive
wheel- driving force gt

Welcome mate.
Here also 2 Teams possible ATI Management.
XMAN drive then next Season in a other Team.
Or Red Bull Racing aug always say he drive but he drive very low races.
Maybe better for aug Guest Driver he dont have a computer to check our WC Threads.
But ion one from both teams you can drive mate.

Don't forget Colin McRae 2, Grid and best of all, Race Driver (the one with Ryan McCane)

Yeah I remember playing one of the McRae's, dont know which one. It was a great game for a first gen counsol. Probably sucked me in about as much as F1 2012 does in the year 2012. :sly: Didnt McRae get in a helicopter crash with his kids....Nasty way to go out. Man this hotel key board is way diff than my home keyboard....:sly: Took me 4 mins to type that.

Immortal, you maybe should have postponed the holiday races in your series, I know I'm out of town.

:lol: @ first lap behavior:

Guess who took me out. Did just make it past the start....

But that`s racing.Need to q better, and then there will less probs.

I'll describe to you what happened in my perspective.

False start... ugh. At least I wasn't let down too much. Draft draft draft.... here comes turn 1. Better brake early... there we go, gently and- What the 🤬?! Calm the 🤬 down! Christ. Three guys must've... oh they have a bad exit - get up to the outside, come on car...

*someone swerves to the right, where my car is - causes me to spin out on the run-off*

You just took me out of the 🤬 race! Get some mirrors or quit driving so damn erratically!

*later on in the back straight before the chicane*

Peir has a good launch on me, oh he's going to *sees car in the middle of the road not ghosted* 🤬! I just barely missed it! Holy... oh God Peir locks up, better get past... no! *spins out because I had to avoid Peir due to entering the chicane too fast*

🤬!

I give up. This is ridiculous.

That's what I basically thought during lap 1.

Here is my defense to Team Lotus, i didn't take Raj out on purpose, he wasn't even on my screen:

20121224004155.jpg

And Merry Christmas to all

;)Fair enough, Art I believed you anywho as you didn't take to my slipstream on the straights. I have seen this happen beforehand also.

False start...
...I give up. This is ridiculous.

Never give up dude:cool:

You must drive Season4 Gian you are back there?
I second that, would be good to do battle with you again:tup:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:cheers:

Last edited:
Welcome mate.
Here also 2 Teams possible ATI Management.
XMAN drive then next Season in a other Team.
Or Red Bull Racing aug always say he drive but he drive very low races.
Maybe better for aug Guest Driver he dont have a computer to check our WC Threads.
But ion one from both teams you can drive mate.

ok m8 , then i drive for ATI Management.

False start... ugh. At least I wasn't let down too much. Draft draft draft.... here comes turn 1. Better brake early... there we go, gently and- What the 🤬?! Calm the 🤬 down! Christ. Three guys must've... oh they have a bad exit - get up to the outside, come on car...

*someone swerves to the right, where my car is - causes me to spin out on the run-off*

You just took me out of the 🤬 race! Get some mirrors or quit driving so damn erratically!

*later on in the back straight before the chicane*

Peir has a good launch on me, oh he's going to *sees car in the middle of the road not ghosted* 🤬! I just barely missed it! Holy... oh God Peir locks up, better get past... no! *spins out because I had to avoid Peir due to entering the chicane too fast*

🤬!

I give up. This is ridiculous.

lol !!!!

Too much thinkinig !!!!!
👍

Still haven't found a new job, the holidays made it difficult. As soon as I get that straightened out I'll know more. Doubtful that I'll be able to make it.

Hi there.Same situation here...

But online-racing is (for me) a way to get some dristraction from the situation.

I know. Otherwise you couldn't be that fast.

Btw: did you turn up late,or why where you starting soo far back?

I started 5th or 6th I think? I got divebombed to oblivion at turn 1, because I tried to avoid smashing into ArtMannn's rear end, putting me at 9th-ish and where I didn't want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back