• 24 comments
GTP_Royalton

The
Formula GT Championship
The Gran Turismo Grand Prix

Grand Valley

Round 7 of 7

Please look over everything very carefully

NOTE: The displacement of the cars will remaine the same as the South Korean GP. The cars will run at +1 HP or 900 HP and 550KG weight for both sessions!

QUALIFYING

Arcade Mode > Time Trial > Grand Valley

DEADLINE October 14th before midnight YOUR LOCAL TIME

Results will be posted October 15th

Time submission should loook like this:

Name + Team:
Splits:
Lap Time:

The Race

ARCADE MODE > Single Race > Grand Valley

13 laps
AI difficulty is up to you
Tire wear is STRONG (coin flip)
NO PENALTY for contact. but please try to stay clean

DEADLINE October 21st before midnight YOUR LOCAL TIME

Results will be posted October 22nd

Time submission should loook like this:

Name + Team:
Race total Time:
Fast Lap Time:

NOTE: The displacement of the cars will remaine the same as the South Korean GP. The cars will run at +1 HP or 900 HP and 550KG weight for both sessions!

Qualifying Results

1. RACECAR
japansmall.jpg
1'23.445
WHITE-BLUEFIXSMALL.jpg

2. Blake
australiasmall-1.jpg
1'23.537(+.092)
SILVER-BLACKFIXSMALL.jpg

3. Earth
USsmall.jpg
1'25.749 (+2.212)
YELLOW-BLACKFIXSMALL.jpg
'

4. ERacer
USsmall.jpg
1'26.538 (+3.093)
YELLOW-BLACKFIXSMALL.jpg

5. danny12
puertoricoflagsmall.jpg
1'26.579 (+3.152)

WHITE-GREEN-REDFIXSMALL.jpg

----------------------------------------------------QUALIFYING COMMENTS------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race Results
/

1. Blake
australiasmall-1.jpg
19'35.232
SILVER-BLACKFIXSMALL.jpg

2. RACECAR
japansmall.jpg
19'56.085 (+20.853)
WHITE-BLUEFIXSMALL.jpg

3. danny12
puertoricoflagsmall.jpg
20:10.356 (+35.124)

WHITE-GREEN-REDFIXSMALL.jpg

4. Earth
USsmall.jpg
20'32.537(+57.217)
YELLOW-BLACKFIXSMALL.jpg
'​

Fastest Lap: Blake
australiasmall-1.jpg
1'23.634

World Driver Championship Point Standings

japansmall.jpg
RACECAR - 52

switzerlandflagsmall.jpg
The Internet - 44

puertoricoflagsmall.jpg
danny 26 - 37

USsmall.jpg
Earth - 35

australiasmall-1.jpg
Blake - 19

australiasmall-1.jpg
Jackington - 12

USsmall.jpg
ERacer - 11

Team Points Standings

1. Racerworkz Honda 52
2. Luna Loca Racing : 46
3. Corsa Grigiona: 44
4. Team GBR: 37
5. Team Silver Arrows 31

Nations Cup

japansmall.jpg

USsmall.jpg

switzerlandflagsmall.jpg

puertoricoflagsmall.jpg

australiasmall-1.jpg

Hmmm, Exactly which configuration are we racing on? Everyones gonna be confused.

The Full version

I kind of hate this track now, wish I never added it to the schedule. They've ruined it by making it more twisty and slower than it use to be

Hmm, I’ll try to get a few laps in if I remember before the deadline. Need to beat Jack.

Anyone care to post splits? Here are my first ones today:

T1: 0'29.553
T2: 0'57.637

i'm not too far behind....... 29.600 and 57.902.... that was with the racing wheel... for some reason the piece of 🤬... isn't working now so i ended up with only 1 good quali session:grumpy:, with the ds2 i'm on the 31s on S1 and over a min on S2:banghead:👎

0'28.035
0'55.591

I only had a quick little go after you guys posted, there’s about 0.8 left for me, but I don’t have the time to go chasing it. Submitted.

New improved splits, motivated by a certain F1 driver:

T1: 0'28.853
T2: 0'55.572

Something for the bottom of the splits leaderboard:

T1: 0'29.398
T2: 0'57.497

Won't be able to squeeze in much more today, unfortunately. See you all at the track. 👍

ERacer

Speaking of Leaderboard, I'll just put one up to keep count of participants:

Code:
RACECAR         T1: 0'28.853  T2: 0'55.572
Blake           T1: 0'28.035  T2: 0'55.591
ERacer          T1: 0'29.398  T2: 0'57.697              
Danny12         T1: 0'29.600  T2: 0'57.902

Hope you don't mind, Earth.

I just did the race. Very tame compared to the round at Suzuka. Only 1 corner where I had to seriously slow down compared to qualifying…

My best lap was 1'25.200, and I’m pretty happy with the run. Didn’t even see the AI after turn 1. I don’t think there’s that much I can take off the time. Only a few seconds.

Wheres the results? Its been quite a while and I haven't seen them.

I just did the race. Very tame compared to the round at Suzuka. Only 1 corner where I had to seriously slow down compared to qualifying…

My best lap was 1'25.200, and I’m pretty happy with the run. Didn’t even see the AI after turn 1. I don’t think there’s that much I can take off the time. Only a few seconds.

I did it again, much better this time. Only problem is that I had a crash with the AI lapping them. Can take maybe another 6 seconds off, I’ll give it another crack tomorrow night then submit.

Apparently not. Whats going on here?

Sorry guys, I had to leave town Sunday to stay with my sister for a while, results are up now.

Congratulations to RACECAR for tying the world championship, if the internet shows up this championship will be closer than the real one!

Sorry guys, I had to leave town Sunday to stay with my sister for a while, results are up now.
Hey, welcome back. I understand your situation.

Earth
Congratulations to RACECAR for tying the world championship, if the internet shows up this championship will be closer than the real one!
It sure will!

Okay, I’ve submitted my time. It’s in God’s hands now. ;)

I’ve really enjoyed the few races I’ve had time to take part in and I can’t wait (now that my educational commitments are just about out of the way forever) to take part in a full S2 with (hopefully) all of you guys. Congrats to everyone. :cheers:

RACECAR wins all 3 Championships

How does it feel to win the World Driving Championship?

How about winning the Team Championship and Nations Cup all by yourself as well?

That's what RACECAR did.

What an unbelieveable Championship. From the get go it looked like nobody could beat TheInternet, as he spent every week as the Driving Championship leader, but RACECAR, in one of the most remarkeable combacks has found a way come out on top.

Congratulations to RACECAR on a hard fought season. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the reason you should never give up no matter how impossible the situation may look.

Blake wins first race

Blake has been oh so close and now he finally wins topping off a strong second half of the season. We will see if Blake can ride this momentum into the start of next season.

danny12 scores podium to finish 3rd in the poins Race

Danny12 got his podium finish, beating out Earth by over 20 seconds. Was this the first of many podiums and possibly wins for danny12? We'll know in season 2

Luna Loca fails to win Team Championship and Nations Cup

This was the lowest point of the season for Luna Loca Racing. The all American team looked to be a lock for the Nations cup and team Championship. But strong finishes from Blake, danny12, and RACECAR late in the season crushed any chances of that happening.

Earth was quoted as saying he was very disgusted in his driving performance, or lack thereof in the second half the season. He promised that would never happen again

Season 2 approaching quickly

The weak need not apply, 900 HP 550kg Formula GT cars will return for season 2.

Who will return? Who will be the newcomers? Will RACECAR try to defend his World Driving Championship?

-----------------------------------------------------------

World Driving Champion:

RACECAR
japansmall.jpg

WHITE-BLUEFIXSMALL.jpg

Team Champion
Racerworkz Honda
WHITE-BLUEFIXSMALL.jpg

Nations Champion
japanbig.jpg

Yeah!!!!! Wow, that was a very suspense filled weekend and I came on top. This is awesome. Congratulations to the participants on the podium finishes. Well been a very fast learning curve and excellent racing season. Will I defend? I sure will. Now that I have a full season under my belt with this car, I'm very ready now:).

And Earth, Thanks for making this awesome race series:tup:.

Congratulations RACECAR. 👍

You fought hard and you were quick enough to get the spoils. Great job. :cheers:

Was a good race. I think I got close to the maximum. I lost 6 seconds on one lap (when I was lapping traffic), but every other lap was really really good. Glad I finally got the monkey off my back. Finished 2nd in the other two races I entered. :dopey:

I’ll see y’all for S2. ;)

Back